Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (808963 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Heineken(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
Andychinedu:

Why would you bring something like this here

This is how you will go around and be telling civilians the whole secret you sworn in the service...

Better get your self together!!!
You will be paid back everything you spent now!!!
imagine talk.. So we are now civilians? People Sha

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 042reports(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Heineken:

Dem never even confirm am. We don turn civillian. So for him mind him Don turn Military.
People sef

7 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy grin
042reports:

Dem never even confirm am. We don turn civillian. So for him mind him Don turn Military.
People sef
the matter just weak me, make he no go think say he fit arrest person like that.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
Take it anyhow you want to take it, I believe I'm one of the forefront in providing information here!!!

But ones that don't have to do with the recruitment should be kept outside and secret that's how it works...

No body is stopping my progressing in the service FYI because you don't know who I serve!!!

When you get the JOB, go ahead and be telling everyone all the things that transpired at you Office alright!!!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Heineken:

What are you then
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Heineken(m): 4:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Andychinedu:

What are you then
ogadinma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jackiestan: 5:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Andychinedu:
Take it anyhow you want to take it, I believe I'm one of the forefront in providing information here!!!

But ones that don't have to do with the recruitment should be kept outside and secret that's how it works...
No

No body is stopping my progressing in the service FYI because you don't know who I serve!!!

When you get the JOB, go ahead and be telling everyone all the things that transpired at you Office alright!!!

I agree with u totally. There is now a line btw those that have gotten the job and us. They are now para military and we are civilians that's the truth.
This should not call for an argument let's remain a United house as we wait for the supplimentary list and nscdc and others

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oga gohan siddan cheesy
Andychinedu:

What are you then

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 042reports(f): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kaeboy:
cheesy grin the matter just weak me, make he no go think say he fit arrest person like that.

Oga make him continue. Na God give am.
Na all this one dem go to beat for street.
Oga military. That means army go just bomb all civilians be that

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gwales: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Andychinedu:

I don't think some of them will understand. Not a single day goes by without the prison officers cautioning us about giving out information.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Heineken(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
gwales:
I don't think some of them will understand. Not a single day goes by without the prison officers cautioning us about giving out information.
nawao.. Which mumu info sef? As for that guy forming military... Man I laugh. Just go try rubbish. U go hear am...

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Heineken:
nawao.. Which mumu info sef? As for that guy forming military... Man I laugh. Just go try rubbish. U go hear am...
Why are you hating so much dude...If you weren't accepted,it's not their fault men....Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Heineken(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
HarunaWest:

Why are you hating so much dude...If you weren't accepted,it's not their fault men....Stop hating.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AeroplaneApple: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
042reports:

People sef
naa so uniform job dey hype person now... All the same, he is a Para military guy now even if he has not been confirmed and he ought to conduct himself as such

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ojima23(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Una for this place dey gimme laff aswear. Instead make una dey reason how man fit take make am to the supplementary list this week, una dey here dey vex ontop them boys wey Don get the job like this.
Please I beg of una, stop the hate talks, work hard and pray we all make it in this life
God bless this week.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Desire2016: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2019
HOW SURE IS IT THAT SUPPLEMENTARY WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK. WHOEVER IS CONTACTED SHOULD LET THE HOUSE KNOW OOOO
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shehufaruq: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2019
Do you have anything contrary to that info?

Desire2016:
HOW SURE IS IT THAT SUPPLEMENTARY WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK. WHOEVER IS CONTACTED SHOULD LET THE HOUSE KNOW OOOO
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laycan(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2019
shehufaruq:
Do you have anything contrary to that info?

Stay close to ur phone......mail/msg will drop soon.....no question pls

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Desire2016: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
NO CONTRARY INFO. WHEN THE MSG STARTS DROPPING, HOUSE LETS KNOW. I SHALL RECEIVE IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Desire2016: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Laycan:

Stay close to ur phone......mail/msg will drop soon.....no question pls
According to the info I just got, no supplementary list coming out this week. I don't know about next week. So let's wait and see
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 4:54am On Oct 29, 2019
In my Command, our CP have collected the Names of those that did not report for Postings....

According to him, the list will be sent to ABJ for replacement... That was last week... So probably the replaced will start getting messages within the week or immediately after our Induction Course from 7th of November!!!

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shehufaruq: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2019
That's the spirit man thanks for this information mate
Andychinedu:
In my Command, our CP have collected the Names of those that did not report for Postings....

According to him, the list will be sent to ABJ for replacement... That was last week... So probably the replaced will start getting messages within the week or immediately after our Induction Course from 7th of November!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heisenberg9(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls, who knows the basic salary of DSP level 10
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
heisenberg9:
Pls, who knows the basic salary of DSP level 10
U mean for the newly intake or for the officers that already in service before ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heisenberg9(m): 1:55am On Oct 31, 2019
For newly recruited.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2019
heisenberg9:
For newly recruited.
No level 10
Even SP was level 9 step 2
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2019
rehanix500:

No level 10
Even SP was level 9 step 2

Which SP is Level 9?

ASP II Level 8

Then
ASP I
Then
DSP
Then
SP ...so how did SP becomes a Level 9 officer ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2019
tech18:

Which SP is Level 9?

ASP II Level 8

Then
ASP I
Then
DSP
Then
SP ...so how did SP becomes a Level 9 officer ?
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2019
rehanix500:

CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.

Good , not same salary scale with those on CONPASS

This classification is for those on CONMESS for Medical Doctors

Not the General Duty Cadre who are on CONPASS

CONMESS Salary 9/2 is not the same as CONPASS 9/2

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Yes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ponchizzle007(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Pls any new news about the supplementary list

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.