Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809020 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LordSuko(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
Syjibrin:
did ur passport appear on ur reference page?mine does not appear only the reference ID appear what is the way forward

Brother, mine was not displayed too despite me seeing it in the Preview page before printing.
Have you been able to resolve it?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2018
profdotcom:
check ur mail.
mail me you full name pls............................
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LordSuko(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2018
trilobite:

I've since solved mine. What you need to do is
print each page by highlight them.

That is, highlight page one and print only page one.
Then repeat same for page two.

God bless you, bro.
I will try this tomorrow.
Please pardon my asking, just to be clear, your Passport Photograph wasn't displayed on the Reference Page initially before this highlight thingy?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2018
Anybody looking for medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will find out ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria mail me pjoneta@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by missyojo(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2018
scopeman24:
Which browser did u use please I can't get pass personal information
I used chrome
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by missyojo(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2018
Ayomidric:

you can use document scanner to scan it.. it will reduce the size
please is the document scanner an application I can download from play store?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Almusty6060(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2018
d portal is ok nw
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ayomidric(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2018
missyojo:

please is the document scanner an application I can download from play store?

it is an application.. you can download it from play store
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by missyojo(f): 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
Ayomidric:

it is an application.. you can download it from play store
Alright. Thank you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2018
just type online resizer different site go open wey you fit upload the said passport
missyojo:

Thanks for your response. please how do I use the online resizer? Do I need to download it from play store or how?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jmax22(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
ibroh22:
jimikata.... I have replied your pm.........kindly contact me,,,, Anybody that needs medical fitness certificate, kindly pm me... it is just a token
please i need medical cert too..help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by palacious100: 10:30pm On May 10, 2018
Guys help me out, my date of birth on my national identity card do not correspond to my first school leaving certificate and declaration of age what do I do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Haremuh(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2018
is d site going now
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by cross500: 10:59pm On May 10, 2018
pls,NPS superintendent cadre(any idea about the job/training duration) 3months,6months,8....12months?

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibroh22(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2018
jmax22:
please i need medical cert too..help
send me a mail... hammedibrahim123@yahoo.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Edox4(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2018
House,pls can I use my secondary school testimonial as my FSLS and secondly am yet to collect my B.sc certificate from the school,
how can I boycott that one for now then later present it if shortlisted for screening
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by trilobite: 11:45pm On May 10, 2018
LordSuko:

God bless you, bro.
I will try this tomorrow.
Please pardon my asking, just to be clear, your Passport Photograph wasn't displayed on the Reference Page initially before this highlight thingy?

Yeah.

Like I said, highlight and print page by page.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by profdotcom: 11:58pm On May 10, 2018
pinkguy:
mail me you full name pls............................
Mail sent
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by franashi(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2018
pinkguy:
Anybody looking for medical finesse certificate for 300 naria know this,they will find out ,u maybe screen out ,mine is for 1000 Naria mail me pjoneta@gmail.com for those without mail just text me 07084502712
I have sent the money for the fitness certificate. I will mail you my full name
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by imam07: 12:37am On May 11, 2018
After uploading documents I can't find where to click to to me to the finish section. What is happening

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2018
imam07:
After uploading documents I can't find where to click to to me to the finish section. What is happening
then your 8 documents are not yet complete, when completed, u will definitely see the finish button...

menh is like dis people don discover us oh...the site no longer working again..chai embarassed

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 1:29am On May 11, 2018
3RNEST:

then your 8 documents are not yet complete, when completed, u will definitely see the finish button...

menh is like dis people don discover us oh...the site no longer working again..chai embarassed
lol.... no be lie bros
the matter tire me.... since 12am, no show
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tilope1991(f): 1:42am On May 11, 2018
Ebowo:

Which browser are you using, hope u are not using phone? I used tablet to do mine through Google chrome
Phone using chrome
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tilope1991(f): 1:43am On May 11, 2018
deewhy13:

join the midnight crew, I av been able to do at least 20 successful application from dat Monday u are talking about
I tried it on my phone not going
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by shinene224: 1:43am On May 11, 2018
Omo the site no gree go at all this midnight ooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by 3RNEST(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2018
deewhy13:

lol.... no be lie bros
the matter tire me.... since 12am, no show
lolx am telling u, sleep don run from my eyez still no show yet, omo no sleeping tonite.. grin

see dis https://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Syjibrin(f): 2:02am On May 11, 2018
LordSuko:

Brother, mine was not displayed too despite me seeing it in the Preview page before printing.
Have you been able to resolve it?
not yet oh my brother
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 2:02am On May 11, 2018
Edox4:
House,pls can I use my secondary school testimonial as my FSLS and secondly am yet to collect my B.sc certificate from the school,
how can I boycott that one for now then later present it if shortlisted for screening
You mean FSLC. .? Go to your primary school to get it.upload your statement of result

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by funarosho(m): 3:41am On May 11, 2018
shinene224:
OK. But I uploaded 7
same here
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by funarosho(m): 3:43am On May 11, 2018
More blessing bro.this was very helpful. Printing it tomorrow
fabem:
Good evening guys,

Still on the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Exercise.

The applications is not going for now, but averagely OK on phone for the past 24 hours.

As a Cafe Operator/Owner, I discovered that those that did it with phone, having issues to print it because they can't save it on phone which is very hard for us to find on their respective phone.

Right now, I will teach you how to save your reference form and also your acknowledgement slip at ease without internet.

Let's use both Mozilla and Chrome browser as example, though Mozilla is straight forward to get, but the web is majorly going on chrome, so let us use chrome.

After you are through with your applications, it will take you to a finish page where you will see print reference form and the other form. Click on both as if you want to print them, another web page will open for both where you will see the forms.

Assuming you want to save the reference form, due to the fact you are using phone, you will firstly convert it to desktop format in other to show clearly for printing.

To do that, at the right hand side, click on the last straight line with (four dots), pop up menu will show, then stroll down and click on "request desktop site". Automatically, web page will zoom bigger. Then how do* you save it? Go back to that same option step as just started above, then you will see *share* option, click on it, it will bring another option, *print*. Click on print, then you will see *Cloud save*, click on it and you will save as PDF, rename it if possible, then save it,once you save it, it will download those form to your phone directly, so you can check without internet and also print it from PC.

Because thinking of applying on phone and go to cafe to print it out is not that easy because the web not going on PC.

Also for documents issues, six documents is OK and you can submit. For those saying they can't submit after uploading of documents, keep refreshing the page. It doesn't mean until you upload 8 documents before you can submit it.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation.

For those that are still having issues,

Contact Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp on 08029359634

Instinct Computer Consult,

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015