Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (808573 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Purity1st: 10:46pm On May 20, 2018
Hello pls how did you submit after the registration thanks

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ennygr8: 10:52pm On May 20, 2018
Goodevening peeps, I will like to know if medical fitness certificate obtained last year can be use for this present NPS recruitment. Thank you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Salem02: 1:26am On May 21, 2018
ennygr8:
Goodevening peeps, I will like to know if medical fitness certificate obtained last year can be use for this present NPS recruitment. Thank you

So long as it's not beyond six months. If it is, I'll advice you do another just to be safe.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 4:24am On May 21, 2018
Purity1st:
Hello pls how did you submit after the registration thanks

For PRISON SERVICE, make you UPLOAD ALL the REQUIRED documents including your medical certificate of fitness.If you do that,PREVIEW/SUBMIT button will be active. You will see them by the bottom left hand corner of your screen.

FOR FIRE SERVICE, fill all the sections and upload your passport photograph which should not be more than 10kb.You will see SUBMIT by the left,click on it.It will allow you to PREVIEW/SUBMIT .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adeotiahmed09: 4:37am On May 21, 2018
I have open a Watsapp chat for prison and fire service, if you are interested text me on 08163731152 or join through invite link @ https:///CZ0kpCS4jmPDxfmCpejXdP
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 6:23am On May 21, 2018
tech18:
It is there. Visit https://cdfipb.careers
Which one is this please? Civil Defense or Fire Service?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ennygr8: 7:00am On May 21, 2018
Salem02:

So long as it's not beyond six months. If it is, I'll advice you do another just to be safe.
its more than 11months. Thanks will do another
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by horlumightyy(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2018
Pls my dates for work experience are not changiing, the end date keeps changing back to the start date i used. Pls what should i do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 7:04am On May 21, 2018
OrangeDream:
Which one is this please? Civil Defense or Fire Service?
The site to apply for FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE

(MSc,BSc,HND,Nurses are to use this site to apply). Superintendent and Inspector Cadre https://cdfipb.careers

While SSce,OND,NCE holders are to use www.fedfire.gov.ng to Apply. Assistant Inspectors and Fire Assistants Cadre
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkvirus: 8:03am On May 21, 2018
Pls I am trying to open a gmail so DAT I can apply for fire service job.since Saturday.I was told at a stage datdey will send a confirmation code to me.since den I have not received any code in my phone.
Pls i need a help on how to go about it pls.
Watdo I do to get d code fast
Help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 8:11am On May 21, 2018
pinkvirus:
Pls I am trying to open a gmail so DAT I can apply for fire service job.since Saturday.I was told at a stage datdey will send a confirmation code to me.since den I have not received any code in my phone.
Pls i need a help on how to go about it pls.
Watdo I do to get d code fast
Help
Create a gmail account,go to the FFS portal to register.Then check your inbox,spam and junk folders.The confirmation mail normally gets to your SPAm folder.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by abdulrahaman2(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2018
henrolevra:

Pls, help me with the form via henrolevra5@gmail.com
please help me with the form bro Husseinabdulrahaman@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by demicupid(f): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
mayorrex:

OK bro..
Facebook is cool
hi mayorrex....Id like to talk to you about something...can you check your mail??
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2018
oyeezah:
didn't get any mail too but I think we are safe since we printed the reference page and referee form

please i couldn't preview my referee form for printing with NPS, What could be wrong?
Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hadjipapiey(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2018
please i couldn't preview my referee form for printing with NPS, What could be wrong?
Thanks

Anybody Please
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by tech18: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Thanks
Enable pop up from your browser settings.Click preview/download
hadjipapiey:

Thanks

Anybody Please
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bukolar1(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2018
ojtech8291:
Please, about the educational qualifications, is it from primary to university or only university the one you are using for this application?. If primary and secondary inclusive, then what is the classification? I notice that there is course of study on the page but primary school there is nothing like course of study. That is my observation.

please someone should help with this prison page 3. are we to list only university qualification or all from university down to primary school education?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oceandivee(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2018
Bukolar1:

please someone should help with this prison page 3. are we to list only university qualification or all from university down to primary school education?

All, from tertiary to primary, where you don't have classification, you tick no classification. Classification is the grade you graduated with from any institution
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by scopeman24(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2018
Please d page is going blank after entering my personal details
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by psalms37(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2018
Pls what happens if one is unable to upload all the required documents? I have been unable to upload my SSCE and it keeps asking me to replace passport even though its less than 10kb. Seriously confused o, abeg help out folks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bendovex: 11:50am On May 21, 2018
horlumightyy:
Pls my dates for work experience are not changiing, the end date keeps changing back to the start date i used. Pls what should i do?
I am having the same challenge. End date keeps changing to the start date. Guys please help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyinlolarh(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2018
positions aren't popping up on available jobs page when applying for federal fire service.. what could be wrong please
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Anextin(f): 12:06pm On May 21, 2018
Can one apply for both jobs that is prisons and fireserivce
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oyeezah(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't know
hadjipapiey:

Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bukolar1(f): 12:54pm On May 21, 2018
oceandivee:

All, from tertiary to primary, where you don't have classification, you tick no classification. Classification is the grade you graduated with from any institution

okay. thank you. the problem is that for almost oyne week now I've been having issue listing SSCE and Primary school qualifications. I've uploaded all the required documents just the page 3 pls what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.