Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,797,090 members, 6,682,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 06:53 PM

Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies (1271 Views)

Learn How To Trade (crypto/forex) / 25 Most Expensive World Currencies In 2019 / Deutsche Bank’s 2017 Awards For Excellence In Cash Management And Trade Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
DigitalTrendsBiz is a guru when it comes to Crypto currencies trading.
What We Do.

We provide Education and signal for crypto currency investors and new ways to trade with Bitcoin, Eth, Dash, Litecoin and other 30 altcoins to make profit. DTB teaches you to trade profitably on your own and anywhere! With live trading webinars, access to a private community, online video education and much more.
BENEFITS;
>Trade Like A PRO. Get the right training you need and Trade like a PRO. Put money into your pocket daily. You are not left alone as we keep watching you and doing it with you. We succeed together!

>LIVE Webinars, Learn from a professional, follow his trades and ask questions. There is no better way to learn how to trade Crypto Currency than learning and following a professional! Watch our trainers trade live on every webinar.
>Full Crypto Currency Training Course Archive, When you join, you get immediate access to our entire Crypto Currency and Forex training archive that is updating with the trends.
>ROBUST SECURITY, Trade using the most secure platforms in the market.
>Be Informed, Do not be an ignorant investor. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Charles R. Swindoll.
> Digital Blaze Solution, Our hands-free trading system provides access to a profitable system for ANYONE. Dont get held back by your busy schedule, Just an information can make the different.
Invited by Aboyi Mathias. For enquiries call/whatsapp 08037440356.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good evening friends, in my last post I discussed some ways that scammers are using to victimized people today in the name of Bitcoin and Crypto currency. Another one I want to discuss with us today is
ICO- Initial Coin Offer.
In 2017, 902 ico projects were tracked:

142 failed before raising funds.
276 failed after fundraising.
a further 113 were considered “semi-failed” – either the team ceased communication on social media or the project’s community was deemed too insignificant to be considered a sustainable project.

This means that 59% of token events last year were confirmed – or likely-to-be confirmed – failures. And that’s despite the fact that those ‘failures’ managed to raise a whopping $233 million between them!

Read 6 ways to spot an ico scam
https://www.techbullion.com/6-ways-to-spot-an-ico-scam/. ICO is a good way to make fortune if one buy a potential coin but be careful venturing into it.
So, what is the Questions to ask before selecting a good ICOs.
1- Is the company legit?
2- Do they solve a real problem?
3- Is there a demand for their offer or Solution.?
4- Do they have a unique selling proportion?
5- Is the roadmap realistic? (Or future dreams?).
6- Does the company already have customers or Cooperation?
7- How much is the total supply of coins/tokens? Etc. So, how can you know all this, Digitaltrendsbiz is the solution. Digitaltrendsbiz is running all this training both online and offline. So, distance is not a barrier. Why not join our free zoom meeting tomorrow Monday 30 April by 8pm Nigeria time via Digitaltrendsbiz. Download zoom from Google play store from andriod phone or join directly through your laptop. You can Join through
this link . https://zoom.us/j/507928796. And our mega seminar is coming up on Tuesday 1st May 2018, 1st section 11am, 2nd section 2pm at Royal Charlin Hotel, opp NDDC/GLO Aba road Port Harcourt. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356. You're all invited. And Enugu seminar is coming on the 5th of May. The venue will be communicated to us here.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good evening friends, our free zoom meeting tonight is building up. Join by 8pm, the link is up there.
And don't forget our Port Harcourt seminar tomorrow, this 21st century is driven by information. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Don't relay on only your certificate, let information be your second certificate. Word of wisdom...
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2018
Good morning friends, welcoming you all to today's CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT in the city of Port Harcourt. Happy workers day.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2018
Good evening friends, hope the workers day went well. The port Harcourt seminar was a bomb today. People are hungry to know how Bitcoin, Crypto currency and Blockchain technology works.

The train is moving to Enugu.

SEMINAR, SEMINAR, SEMINAR.....
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ IS HOLDING A SUMMIT ON 'CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. VENUE- CELEBRITIES FAST FOOD, OPP SHOPRITE, ENUGU STATE. DATE- SATURDAY 5TH OF MAY -2018. TIME- 10AM. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356

Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2018
DigitalTrendsBiz, the No 1 platform in
* Making Crypto Currency Education Simple and Fun. 
* Helping every member to become a Champion Trader.
* Learn to put your money to work. 
WHAT DIGITAL TRENDSBIZ WILL TEACH YOU.
* Crypto portfolio management 
* Crypto education.
* Crypto trade alert/signals, telling you which Crypto to Buy/Sell.
* LIVE training.
* Innovative Crypto trading tools.
* Crypto Analysis.
* Crypto ICO Alert.
* Innovative ICO Trading secrets.
* Have access to LIVE WEBINARS On Crypto trade.
* Daily/weekly trade signals by e-mail or SMS.
* Free gift of coins every months. Etc.
Remember our upcoming seminar in Enugu, at Celebrities Fast Food, opp SHOPRITE IMT Enugu. Saturday 5-5-2018. 10am
Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2018
Good evening friends, tomorrow is just by the corner, whereby top secret in the Crypto world will be unfold by expert that knows how the game is play Will be live on stage to present it to you.

Enugu Crypto currency investment summit is holding at Celebrities fast food, opp SHOPRITE IMT Enugu. 10am. You all are welcome.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by fresh1993: 1:13pm On May 06, 2018
how do pipo outside ph paticipate
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2018
Join our free zoom meeting by 8.10pm this night through this link . https://zoom.us/j/507928796
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
In 1990, Shina Peters built a house with N20 million naira; the same year Jim Ovia started Zenith Bank with the same amount.

Today, you and I don't have a room in Shina's house but I have an account in Jim's bank and probably you do too.

Shina's house was built in Iju Lagos and remains there till date.
Jim's bank started in a corner and now has over 500 branches in Nigeria, and many international branches.

Millions upon millions transact business in Jim's bank daily.
Shina's house is becoming dilapidated...in 2015, he SPENT more money to renovate the house and bought a Nissan Pathfinder with N10 million...additional liability, while in the same 2015, Jim's bank MADE a profit of N105.7 billion.

Zenith bank employs hundreds of thousands, and feeds their families.

This is the difference between Assets and Liability. If you buy a car for N20 million today, in 20 years time, you will be ashamed to drive it. On the other hand, if you invest that same amount in a lucrative business or in an asset, It may be worth billions in 20 years. ( Jim Ovia is now worth $980 million dollars, with the official dollar rate of N320, that means he is worth N313 BILLION NAIRA because of an investment of N20 million).

Spend the little money you have today wisely. Some people driving expensive cars today, are not aware that they are driving their future and the future of their children. Some people carrying iphone7 today, may not be aware that they are carrying their future.

When you are young, don't spend money. Invest it.
Every penny in your hand is like a seed, you can decide to eat it, or sow it. When you sow it, it will bear much more seeds later in future.

If this post make sense to you, please encourage someone else by Introducing him/her to this wonderful life changing business and investment opportunity in 'CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADING AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY' by DIGITAL TRENDS BIZ(DTB), which training is taking place at Royal Charline Hotel opposite GLO/NDDC Aba road Port Harcourt. 1st section 11am, 2nd section 2pm. For enquiry call/WhatsApp 08037440356

Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
. *Good day friends*

You have to be smart about this before it spreads everywhere.Testimonies everywhere.

Tomorrow you will discover how to change your financial history in the next six(6) months. Digitaltrendsbiz is organizing yet another mega seminar in the city of Port Harcourt. At Charlin hotel opp NDDC/Glo aba road. 11am 1st section, 2pm 2nd section. Don't be left out. For enquiry call/WhatsApp Mathias on 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ MEGA SEMINAR
Tomorrow Monday by 12noon we are having the first Digital Trends seminar in our office, suite 1, 2nd floor, 172 Aba Rd, by waterlines bus stop, Port Harcourt.
For enquiry call/WhatsApp Mathias on 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ MEGA SEMINAR.
Topic- CRYPTO CURRENCY INVESTMENT AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
Tomorrow Monday by 12noon we are having the first Digital Trends seminar in our office, suite 1, 2nd floor, 172 Aba Rd, by waterlines bus stop, Port Harcourt.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning friends, I want to remind us about our seminar today.
The Evolution of money have make us to know and strongly believed that Crypto currency investment and Blockchain technology have come to stay whether you like it or not.
So, how do you position yourself for you to be part of this enormous financial invention. That is why you have to partake in this eye opener seminar. you're welcome.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
THE POWER OF SIGNALS IN A RED MARKET
Are you a trader and the RED ink in the market is given you HBP. Don't panic. Subscribe to our VIP section and have rest of mind.

� Total Profit :: 475% �

LAST WEEK PROFIT OF THAT WAS INSANE WE BREAKS MANY RECORD BREAKS WINNING IN RED MARKET, WHEN EVERYONE LOSSING THEIR MONEY WE GIVEN INSANE CALL IN OUR vip channle , LOOK OUT HERE �

❤️ CRYPTO SIGNALS™️ ❤️

#NXS — 104%
#SRN — 52%
#FUEL — 35%
#NULS — 35%
#CHAT — 35%
#CDT — 33%
#SC — 30%
#AE — 30%
#IOTX — 24%
#ICX — 19%
#WTC — 18%
#ETC — 17%
#WAVES — 15%
#EFL — 14%
#OAX — 14%
————————-
❣️TOTAL PROFIT — 475 %
———————————————

———————————————
If you want to join our exclusive vip Membership , we have 1k + vip Members till now if you wanna be part of our vip channle family then you can contact here �

☎️CONTACT HERE� call/whatsapp Mathias on 08037440356
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
DIGITALTRENDSBIZ MEGA SEMINAR.
Topic- CRYPTO CURRENCY INVESTMENT AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
Tomorrow tuesday by 12noon at Digital Trends office, suite 1, 2nd floor, Barnax Engineering Plaza, 172 Aba Rd, waterlines bus stop, Port Harcourt.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
You missed the dotcom wave, u missed the telecom wave. You said u were not informed. People crested wealth.
Now is the Crypto currency wave. Were Billionaires are emerging every day. I know you will still take excuse and lie to your children that you did not hear anything about it, because you refuse to take action.
Accusing the government, your Neighborhood, your village people, your Educational background, because you're not connected to the Ogas at the top, and witchcrafts, etc.
You have all the time now, live Mr "Complain" to sleep.

Join us tomorrow Friday July 6th for an eye opening crypto currency investment summit,
12pm @ Suite 1, 2nd floor, Banax Engineering Plaza, 172 Aba Rd, Waterlines. Port Harcourt. Nigeria.
For enquiry call/WhatsApp Mathias on 08037440356.
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Good day all,
It has been a long time I come up with an update here. Reasons that I was quite busy with my new branded discovery that's putting money into my pocket.
I decided not to be greedy with this goldmine.

Do you know that Ripple make the highest gain in 2017
with a 36,081% more than Bitcoin and Etheruem.
As the No 1 most profitable Coin last year, making it the #3 currency in coinmarketcap.com.
Can it still do more better in 2018? YES.

I know a means that can help you get ripple now very easy, stress free and affordable.

For enquiry call/WhatsApp me on 08037440356.

LITTLE ANALYSIS ON RIPPLE.

Ripple's brief price history
For most of its history, from 2013 through the end of 2016, Ripple's XRP tokens were worth less than $0.01 each. On Jan. 1, 2017, Ripple's value was $0.006290. In other words, one dollar would have bought nearly 160 XRP tokens at that time.

The digital currency's price remained under a penny until March 2017, at which point it surged by more than 1,000% over a 30-day period, mostly on speculation. Aside from an optimistic tweet about the company's progress from CEO Brad Garlinghouse, there was no "headline news" behind the initial move, although the currency continued to rally, breaking through $0.40 for the first time on May 17, 2017.

Ripple's price then proceeded to retreat somewhat, mainly trading in the $0.18-$0.30 range until December, even though its key partnership with American Express and Santander was announced in November. As cryptocurrency interest exploded in mid-December, Ripple and its numerous partnerships clearly looked appealing to speculators, as the currency increased dramatically through the end of the year, closing 2017 at a price of $2.30.

Ripple hit an all-time high of $3.84 on Jan. 4, 2018, but has since given back some of its gains, as have most other major cryptocurrencies. Even so, Ripple's current value of about $1.08 on Feb. 14, 2018, still represents a dramatic climb from just over a year ago.

What would $1,000 of Ripple in January 2017 be worth today?
Here's the fun part. Let's say that you bought $1,000 worth of Ripple's XRP tokens on New Year's Day in 2017. This would have purchased approximately 158,982 XRP tokens, which would have a current value of $171,700.

While we're looking at "what if" scenarios, this investment would have peaked at a value of more than $610,000 in January.

Will Ripple continue its amazing performance?
While there's obviously no way to predict what will happen next in the volatile world of cryptocurrencies, investors are clearly optimistic about the digital currency's partnerships and its mission to transform the way the world moves money around. With arguably the most "real world" traction in the cryptocurrency space, Ripple will certainly be an interesting story to watch in 2018 and beyond.

Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Mathias2015(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good day all
The training is still ongoing in the training room. Some that are undergoing this training join through my post here in Nairaland.
Like I said, do your self good and have extra knowledge in Crypto currency trading, in addition to your current work you're doing, if at all you have any.

I have a lot of coins from research that will moon to 1000%-4000% DEC- January

Which will be a bonus to my trainees
Sacrificing 20k for a life changing knowledge is not a crime.

Why do you want to remain the cement, block, iron, wood and water that somebody is using building his dream with today.

And at the end all you will say is an attack from your enemies against your financial breakthrough.
Going from one prayer house to another, seeking for solution that no one but you have it.
#commonsense#
Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Jaxx123: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2021
MISS THIS GREAT UNEXPOSED DIRTH CHEAP CRYPTO COIN TOKEN THAT IS CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU INSTANT MILLIONAIRE IF NOT BILLIONAIRE

Something great is going to happen to economy. soon.

Am begging you to please be part of this money making shacking!

If you are in the crypto market and you are yet to get any of this powerful coin coming, it mean you are already sleeping enough.

3 month ago ,binance announce a token to listed on thier platform called TWT at a #0.20.

You see, before that time ,this said TWT coin has be on Pre sale just like this one am.sharing with you.

many people get 20 millions of TWT for token of #30K

Today the coin (TWT) is on binance market worth $1.50.

imaging someone having 20 millions of this said coin

20,000,000x$1.50

that is massive money for all the risk taker who buy TWT.

Now , don't let this another one on smart binance network and trust wallet pass you by.

The below listed coin is a great potential one and you need to hold it now

this is solid investment greater than real estate.

CAKE was also a good coin. [OMG] Many get millions of this token then for a penny .Today the coin price is up.

We have a lots of powerful token that you can store now in million with very cheap price.

This information is enough to change your entire life

Dm me on Whatsapp or reach me.via to get any of this token fast

0815 246 9749

Go and download trustwallet if you don't have it.

0815 246 9749

Re: Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies by Jaxx123: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 10k - 50k Daily Running 1page Website System / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites / I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.