Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (37601 Views)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Are you in this situation?
please share your experience and what it's like dating a girl who you know already has a bf.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2018
same goes to the side chicks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by daewoorazer(m): 2:48am On Apr 30, 2018
kingxsamz:
please share your experience and what it's like dating a girl who you know already has a bf.

Thats what I even want...
Let the bf fund her purse while I fund her in za oza room

Kapish??

71 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Bamz(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2018
kingxsamz:

Please erase the thought completely. From personal experience, it's not worth it. If eventually you win her over, LOL, that says a lot about her loyalty. Remember, what goes around...

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2018
I have quite some personal experience myself......

That's how an average Nigeria ladies do and the decision is left in your court.

From personal experience, i"ll advice you to leave the lady alone with her current bf as she'll 100% leave you when she meets a better person.

She can never be loyal to only you.

I have lots of funny stories and experience to back it up but it's early Monday morning.

Na money dey my mind not some yeye love

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by fiercehillz(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2018
The karma that goes with this scenerio ehhn...bros biko go out there and get your own babe in order to be the most important man in her life... don't settle for less because of freebies. Talking from experience...don't allow a babe cage you while she has a first choice. You will never fully trust her when you finally manage to make her yours. She is just cheating on her boyfriend with you and moreover, if she really loves you, she would have wasted no time dumping him for you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by AstroG: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2018
My Brother,as long as she ix giving u wat she suppose give her bf without u spending,RIDE ON WELL..
AM IN SUPPORT cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Thats what I even want... Let the bf fund her purse while I fund her in za oza room
Kapish??
lol...Karma is real you know?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2018
fiercehillz:
The karma that goes with this scenerio ehhn...bros biko go out there and get your own babe in order to be the most important man in her life... don't settle for less because of freebies. Talking from experience...don't allow a babe cage you while she has a first choice. You will never fully trust her when you finally manage to make her yours. She is just cheating on her boyfriend with you and moreover, if she really loves you, she would waste no time dumping him for you.

you're right...
it's just that I asked her out because I knew he wasn't treating her right...and because of the benefits u know?...
well...I've decided not to trust her that much cus anything can happen.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2018
kingxsamz:

I don't have such experience. Can't imagine myself sharing the same borehole with another dude angry

16 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by fiercehillz(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2018
kingxsamz:

you're right...
it's just that I asked her out because I knew he wasn't treating her right...and because of the benefits u know?...
well...I've decided not to trust her that much cus anything can happen.

Bros I understand your plight..."been there, done that". But it is high time we guys stopped settling for less. You can never be too careful these days. Have a long conversation with her to know where you stand, if you are not convinced please move on and find "YOUR OWN".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by vizkiz: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
How do you all feel after having sex with someone else's woman?

You feel like a hero who saved the planet?

Or like a scientist with a new discovery?

I still don't understand why some Niggas think it's cool to fück a girl still in another relationship.

Well most of y'all think with your Dicks instead of brain.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Not good enough!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by nduboss(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018

18 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Impregnable101: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Truth is, if someone likes u a lot, he or she can't share u with anyone

But if otherwise, u like date the entire universe, he or she won't even mind

Na the day he or she see u u be their own

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by paparazzi1987(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
which kind topic is this on first day of the week angry

Instead of you to ask questions on how to make money, you are here asking nonsense thing
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Olukokosir(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
I can't b digging a hole nd I sabi anoda guy wey dey dig am
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by chillychill(f): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Where are the d side niccurs.. Seriously does it feels
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by olanshi: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2018

It is just like signing your own death sentence..

Go and see this movie

**Troy : Fall of a City**

It will answer your question better!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Queenext: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just like a vehicle, there must be a spare tyre

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bad move
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by twentyk(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Money is the only important thing....

Like for money,share 4 love...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by DrObum(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Just a waste of time bro.
Been there.

Just let her go and get you own loyal girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by merryossai(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
that one no even concern me because I sure say no girl dey single! u just have to know ur position. whether u are the first, second or third side boo, who knows u might even be d tenth if she too cheap or she be public property.
#fearwomen

Anyways, u have a problem n my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by jayinfo2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
I did this with my ex knowing she had someone else but she kept leading me on from our 300 level till after Nysc. I was blindly in love with her even flaunt her on my social media cut contacts with other ladies admiring me. Well she gave me a shock of my life by marrying the same Guy. I was left heart broken. Well I still miss her sha.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dear side chicks

Please stop leaving your phone with your boyfriends they are blocking us biko.

8 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Turn off!

How would I be running after someone else's property.

Ko jor.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chop her kunu
Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by northvietnam(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
every girl get bf b4 dem jam any guy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by bossrillboss: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
me just dey chop d punna nd clean mouth ooooo,if she lik make she luv me or nt,provided punna remain constant no wahala. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Some of you guys spend so much energy on women. Energy and time that should be focused on creating wealth.

Some years ago I was told to go and hustle by a girl, three years later I offered to pay her off with 300k and she was begging. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.