Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos (27090 Views)

Teniola Akeredolu & Olatunde Traditional Wedding Photos. Governor Daughter Weds / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Angelanest: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Kaduna PDP Chairman Attends Daughter's Wedding To Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos

The people's Democratic Party PDP, Kaduna state chapter has congratulated their chairman and former aviation minister, Mr Hassan Felix Hyat For giving out his daughter in marriage to a foreigner in Austria yesterday. The PDP chairman joined other guests for the colorful wedding held in Vienna, Austria capital city.

It was gathered that the wedding ceremony was successful as both the couples' relatives from Jaba/ Kachia in Kaduna state and Vienna city who attended the wedding ceremony were sighted dancing and in an elated mood before and after the nuptial knot.

Congratulations to the new couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/hassan-felix-hyat-kaduna-pdp-chairman-attends-his-daughter-wedding-in-australia.html

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by timwudz(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
OK. continue
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Angelanest: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by fk001(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
HML to them

They both look ugly

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Sharp elites of the North are usually to be seen living their lives, making their best choices without the choking tethers of religion & tribe ONLY to the level it concerns themselves, not others.

OR the poor who they bind with those shackles and who bear it proudly like well sought-after trophies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by rusher14: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
HML to them

They both look ugly

Sharap.
angry

17 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
oyinbo is a derogatory word. amatuer blogger

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by slapandfall(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
good for them.

Either the guy is very tall or the girl is very short.

Or the Camera film is bad or Buhari is bad.

Something is wrong somewhere

38 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds an Austrian man Man In Austria na

Which one is Oyinbo man again

All this self labeled black monkey bloggers sef

9 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by sexdoll: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
I hope this is not a joke.

No joking apart, this white man looks like a comedian. cool shocked shocked

I just hope the man will not be playing david and goliath with his wife. grin
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Ellabae(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Happy married Life. cool they look cute together.
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by PortableToDynam(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
what's now my own
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Litesanti(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2018
fk001:
HML to them

They both look ugly

slapandfall:
good for them.

Either the guy is very tall or the girl is very short.

Or the Camera film is bad or Buhari is bad.

Something is wrong somewhere

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by kolafolabi(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2018
Good luck to one of the newest couples

1 Like

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Offpoint: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
na albino me dey see for my phone here...

1 Like

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by talk2percy(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Wetin happen, cute guys don finish for Nigeria?? And is the husband ok?? He looks like a statue
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by dominique(f): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Second and third photos show how much she resembles her dad. HML to the couple
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by CarlosTheJackal: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds an Australian man Man In Austria na

Someone from Austria is an Austrian not Australian. Take note

1 Like

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
I, Adolf Hitler do solemnly toast with you on your wedding to my country man.

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Papaaldrich: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Okay, hope they share jollof rice and Limca ���
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by omoolope2019(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Somebody wan marry your daugther and you enter plane go give her out in australia oyinbo no fit Come kaduna come beg for your daugther in marriage abi na so kaduna girls cheap ?

1 Like

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by frankwealth: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2018
lol...these little bride and the little boy are exchanging love signals....maybe they want to repeat what's happening there cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by imitateMe(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Very short lady. She looks so excited.
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Where is her HIJAB? ABOMINATION! So you mean to tell me a muslima can keep her hijab and all its righteousness on the side just so she can get married to an oyinbo man? and we all know that the oyinbos are infidels , according to the doctrines of the holy SAW, right? I always laugh out loud when I see followers of this violent cult built on hypocrisy and deception blowing themselves up, meanwhile the leaders of the cult dey flex with arab and white guys and gals 24/7.

This should serve as an eye opener. Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by ooshinibos: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Angelanest:

The people's Democratic Party PDP, Kaduna state chapter has congratulated their chairman and former aviation minister, Mr Hassan Felix Hyat For giving out his daughter in marriage to a foreigner in Austria yesterday. The PDP chairman joined other guests for the colorful wedding held in Vienna, Austria capital city.

It was gathered that the wedding ceremony was successful as both the couples' relatives from Jaba/ Kachia in Kaduna state and Vienna city who attended the wedding ceremony were sighted dancing and in an elated mood before and after the nuptial knot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/hassan-felix-hyat-kaduna-pdp-chairman-attends-his-daughter-wedding-in-australia.html
Angelanest: this is very terrible , how could you called the husband a foreigner , the pdp chaiman's daughter is the foreigner here , the wedding was in Austria not Nigeria , who is the foreigner ?? , Nigerian people and rubbish posting , are you that bored ??

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by ooshinibos: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Angelanest:

Angelanest: this is very terrible , how could you called the husband a foreigner ( very racist language from a black person ) , the pdp chaiman's daughter is the foreigner here , the wedding was in Austria not Nigeria , who is the foreigner ?? , Nigerian people and rubbish posting , are you that bored ??
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by ooshinibos: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds an Australian man Man In Austria na

You are right harmbhrosz -- the post is worst thing ever -, how could they called the husband a foreigner ( very racist language from a black person ) , the pdp chaiman's daughter is the foreigner here , the wedding was in Austria not Nigeria , who is the foreigner here ?? , Nigerian people and rubbish posting , ??
Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by personal59: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Sharp elites of the North are usually to be seen living their lives, making their best choices without the choking tethers of religion & tribe ONLY to the level it concerns themselves, not others.

OR the poor who they bind with those shackles and who bear it proudly like well sought-after trophies
Mrchippychappy:
Where is her HIJAB? ABOMINATION! So you mean to tell me a muslima can keep her hijab and all its righteousness on the side just so she can get married to an oyinbo man? and we all know that the oyinbos are infidels , according to the doctrines of the holy SAW, right? I always laugh out loud when I see followers of this violent cult built on hypocrisy and deception blowing themselves up, meanwhile the leaders of the cult dey flex with arab and white guys and gals 24/7.

so sorry for you guys life cos ur hatred for Islam av affected your reasoning

for clarification sake
he is a christian
no compulsion in the religion as everyone will be questioned differently by Allah (swt)
They never force any of your family member to wear the hijab so y are you dying because someone else wear it.
Now u guys will claim u are tolerant ...hissss...wwwww.. hypocrisy start and end with u guys

Muslim want interest free bank of their own u guys cry and I wonder if they ask for scrapping of the other one
Muslims want to wear hijab always u still shout when it wasn't for you and sometimes i wonder if you guys are OK yet u will still shout about being tolerant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by carinmom(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Mr. Felix Hassan Hyat is a Christian from southern Kaduna.
Your bigotry did not allow you to understand that Felix is a Christian name.

7 Likes

Re: Hassan Felix Hyat's Daughter Weds Oyinbo Man In Austria. Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Another Alizee murder loading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.