Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin (10658 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Meet The Right Agents And Clients On Realtor.ng / Earn Decent Income Editing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by bemagnify: 8:05am On May 01, 2018
maviarcad1:
God bless you ladywiter, I read your post in the previous thread way back and it ignited my freelance passion after the odesk n elance with liberty reserve wahala of 2010. God bless you, I think people should google bamidele onibalusi, he's a great writer too or visit his website writersincharge.com, you'll learn few things. Thank you

NB: I will build a responsive writers website for you for a token, see sample here http://www.reblog.fgck96elections.com makes you stand out as authority and a professional
boss drop ur contact or contact me below..
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 8:32am On May 01, 2018
FESTAC101:
Thanks Op,please if I want to use Payoneer to receive payment,would they require that I send my full name and account details to the client to effect payment or just my payoneer email address.

I am asking because the LinkedIn account I opened for this purpose has a different name from the name on my payoneer

Thanks.

@FESTAC101, you are not working on Linkedin, you are only sourcing for clients there. To receive your earnings from your client, you will send an invoice from Payoneer to their email address. There is a payment link in the invoice that they can use to deposit the fund directly into your Payoneer account.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 8:35am On May 01, 2018
bemagnify:
I am a Nigerian, do I need to change my location to USA and use a female account?

@bemagnify, no way. PROUDLY NIGERIAN. You don't have to do that. Your work will speak for you. It has always been like that for me. Be confident in who you are and work with it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Folayinka:
God bless you mama, good to have you again and again. You've always been making good impacts. I am definitely following up on this.

@Folayinka, thanks. Please do.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by deafeyez: 9:49am On May 01, 2018
ladywriter:

grin grin grin Wow! You are funny. Actually, it is not easy to write. But you can do one thing - write every day no matter how small. It can be 200 words or 300 words. Just make it consistent. That way, you are training your brain and it will become a habit in no time.

O great. I believe writing on any topic I guess or anything that comes to mind.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2018
deafeyez:

O great. I believe writing on any topic I guess or anything that comes to mind.

Yes, you can write about anything you want.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by IAmSkinny: 12:01pm On May 01, 2018
ladywriter:

Yes, you can write about anything you want.
I just stumbled upon this thread and I have tweaked my LinkedLn profile since then. Can you just take a look at it please? I would also love to connect with you.
Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/omaga-john-7741a511b

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
IAmSkinny:

I just stumbled upon this thread and I have tweaked my LinkedLn profile since then. Can you just take a look at it please? I would also love to connect with you.
Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/omaga-john-7741a511b

Ok, You can connect with me. I just checked it now. Are you truly in the U.S or you are in Nigeria? Please specify the right location. It matters.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by IAmSkinny: 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
ladywriter:

Ok, You can connect with me. I just checked it now. Are you truly in the U.S or you are in Nigeria? Please specify the right location. It matters.
I am in Nigeria o. How is the profile, is it ok?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 1:20pm On May 01, 2018
IAmSkinny:

I am in Nigeria o. How is the profile, is it ok?

It is reading U.S. Please edit it.

Under your experience, specify the duties under each company you are working or you've worked with.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by MacZrino: 1:32pm On May 01, 2018
Good day ma, how can one be trained on how to write content that will help businesses drive traffic and sales thanks.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by IAmSkinny: 2:06pm On May 01, 2018
ladywriter:

It is reading U.S. Please edit it.

Under your experience, specify the duties under each company you are working or you've worked with.
I have been try to change it Nigeria but no way. When I type Nigeria under edit profile>location, nothing comes up as if Nigeria is not on their data base.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by maviarcad1: 6:59am On May 02, 2018
bemagnify:
boss drop ur contact or contact me below..

zero8one8zero7two5eight1three chat me up. Peace
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 7:43am On May 02, 2018
@Ladywriter, it would be so unfair of me to read through this piece again and not comment.. You've really done more than some of my said loved ones would have done.. The post on how to make $1000 monthly writing and researching online is the source of my being able to put food on my table and fend for myself and family. I really do appreciate your efforts and I pray for more open doors for you... Thank you very much ma

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 9:08am On May 02, 2018
sirevee:
@Ladywriter, it would be so unfair of me to read through this piece again and not comment.. You've really done more than some of my said loved ones would have done.. The post on how to make $1000 monthly writing and researching online is the source of my being able to put food on my table and fend for myself and family. I really do appreciate your efforts and I pray for more open doors for you... Thank you very much ma
javascript:void(0);

Thank you @sirevee. Words like this move me to tears. I wanna do more and more to help more people. I am happy for you. Join this train again and make even much more. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 1:58am On May 05, 2018
Thanks a lot Ma'am. I benefitted a lot from your post on earninng on freelancer.com, and I pray God will bless you compulsorily. Indians have made that platform uncomfortable for most of us; therefore, I'm rushing down to explore it now it's hot and fresh... Thanks a trillion times.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2018
Joycebube:
Thanks a lot Ma'am. I benefitted a lot from your post on earninng on freelancer.com, and I pray God will bless you compulsorily. Indians have made that platform uncomfortable for most of us; therefore, I'm rushing down to explore it now it's hot and fresh... Thanks a trillion times.

@Joycebube. Amen to your prayers. I am glad you are making money online. Hmmm! Indians are everywhere o. They are too much on Freelancer.com and the annoying thing is that they are ready to charge the lowest prices to get jobs. LinkedIn is very fresh, though it's a bit tough at the beginning. I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by smokers: 1:22pm On May 05, 2018
thanks, Ma I gained a lot from your previous thread. I have just edited my LinkedIn profile and would start to connect soon. my only problem is i need a platform to showcase my portfolio currently thinking of getting a blog.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 6:14pm On May 05, 2018
smokers:
thanks, Ma I gained a lot from your previous thread. I have just edited my LinkedIn profile and would start to connect soon. my only problem is i need a platform to showcase my portfolio currently thinking of getting a blog.

Yes. You either get a blog or search for free portfolio websites on Google.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ADEWALE7777: 12:39am On May 07, 2018
ladywriter:

Yes. You either get a blog or search for free portfolio websites on Google.
could you please drop your linkedin username so as to connect with you?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Nobody: 6:16am On May 07, 2018
I read through all your previous thread and still did not make any dime on freelancer. Weldon all the same for the lives you've touched. I love reading and writing but just can't find a viable way to convert it to a money making hobby
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
ADEWALE7777:
could you please drop your linkedin username so as to connect with you?
Hephzy Asaolu
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 11:39am On May 07, 2018
Nnaabros:
I read through all your previous thread and still did not make any dime on freelancer. Weldon all the same for the lives you've touched. I love reading and writing but just can't find a viable way to convert it to a money making hobby

@Nnaabros, obviously there are things you are not doing right. If you don't write well, you don't know how to win customers with your bid and you are not persistent and patient, you will not make a dime, not only on freelancer but on other writing platforms online. The problem is not the platform or the strategy, it is your approach. Change your approach. Never give up. You will see significant improvement.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:46pm On May 07, 2018
Nice one OP, what if you are good in other stuffs like data entry and not writing, what is your take on this? Is there any online legit company that does online entry data? I await your response, thank you
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 6:59pm On May 07, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
Nice one OP, what if you are good in other stuffs like data entry and not writing, what is your take on this? Is there any online legit company that does online entry data? I await your response, thank you

@MrsAnyanwu, hmmm! Majority of data entry companies are scams. But you can try your luck. Just type "data entry companies" in the search bar on LinkedIn and see what comes up. I will advise you to learn other skills you can use to make money apart from data entry. Skills like graphic design, website design, Internet research, social media marketing, etc. You can learn most of these skills free online. Check out Alison.com and Youtube. You will find great resources to help develop other skills you can use to make money online.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Celsony: 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Pls i want you to teach how to write content in ur field of digital marketing. What do i do?
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Alienwrit3r: 7:23am On May 08, 2018
Ma, please check out my profile and please give me feedback on it
https://www.linkedin.com/in/oladimeji-saheed-4a4706162
This is my email: popkid2015@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by joan1678(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2018
Hello LadyWriter, I really appreciate you taking out time to educate us on this forum. However, I think the LinkedIn of today is now much stricter thna that of before. Adding multiple connections and sending unsolicited messages are now a violation of TOS. I'd like you to explain how we can bypass that and get buyers without violating TOS.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2018
Celsony:
Pls i want you to teach how to write content in ur field of digital marketing. What do i do?

@Celsony, I have online training classes, you can contact me for more information.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by ladywriter(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2018
joan1678:
Hello LadyWriter, I really appreciate you taking out time to educate us on this forum. However, I think the LinkedIn of today is now much stricter thna that of before. Adding multiple connections and sending unsolicited messages are now a violation of TOS. I'd like you to explain how we can bypass that and get buyers without violating TOS.

Thanks.

@Joan1678, good observation. LinkedIn is a very strict platform and you have to be very careful when sending invitations to people you don't know. I have some few tricks up the sleeves that I used to grow my connections from 82 to 3,400. My invitations are superb and I have very few if any rejection. One of the tricks is "Never send an invitation without a message". It is very important. Crafting invitation messages is a tutorial on its own.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by joan1678(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
ladywriter:

@Joan1678, good observation. LinkedIn is a very strict platform and you have to be very careful when sending invitations to people you don't know. I have some few tricks up the sleeves that I used to grow my connections from 82 to 3,400. My invitations are superb and I have very few if any rejection. One of the tricks is "Never send an invitation without a message". It is very important. Crafting invitation messages is a tutorial on its own.
Quite informative. Thanks. I'd like to know more tricks though. Or if you can make a post on crafting iv messages for the sake of everyone.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Decent Income Writing For Clients On Linkedin by Celsony: 11:12am On May 08, 2018
ladywriter:

@Celsony, I have online training classes, you can contact me for more information.
Ok ladywriter how do i contact u, via phone call or email?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! / GTBank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through ATM / I Want To Open A Gas Cylinder Refilling Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.