Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Opportunity To Invest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Opportunity To Invest (614 Views)

I Want To Invest ₦600,000 In Agriculture / I Have 2million To Invest Into Agriculture, Please What Sector Bears Less Risk / I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
We are delighted to have you as our potential investor. Our Agricultural Company (IAP-Dafood) is registered under the ACT 1990 of C.A.C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have handled some agricultural project and have handled our challenges. We have professional working team in the company. we are into production,marketing and processing of agricultural produce. but we have marketing as our area of strength. our office is in ibadan.

We are using this opportunity to seek for investors to invest into our marketing arm of the company. we have records of our past projects and investment package with investors and we have been able to secure quality assurance with good track-record and reputation. we are presently allowing a sum of 500,000 Naira as the maximum investment capital either from individual or collective.
The minimum amount is 100,000 Naira and Maximum is 500,000 Naira from individual.

Return on Investment: your return on investment is 50% of your investment capital at the end of a year. This is our return on investment payment for this investment phase. if you invested 100,000 naira today, you will begin to receive 15,000 naira from us monthly from July this year till April next year. i.e you will be paid 15,000 naira for 10 months which amounts to 150,000 naira at the end of the cycle.

If you want the total return on investment to be paid at the end of the one year cycle, it is permitted on request.

Your investment capital will be used to increase productivity of the marketing arm of the company.
You are allowed to meet with the company team or visit us in the office as an investor any time, any day. We are opened to everyone as when due. A monthly message/update on investment will be sent to your mail.
If you are interested, kindly fill the google form in the link below: we will send you a copy of our investors agreement and we move on from their.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK7v9L8EwJBxhy6qWjm1DILDYirveBr78Pj_YWaFAoYixJMA/viewform
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
bomibomi:
We are delighted to have you as our potential investor. Our Agricultural Company (IAP-Dafood) is registered under the ACT 1990 of C.A.C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have handled some agricultural project and have handled our challenges. We have professional working team in the company. we are into production,marketing and processing of agricultural produce. but we have marketing as our area of strength. our office is in ibadan.

We are using this opportunity to seek for investors to invest into our marketing arm of the company. we have records of our past projects and investment package with investors and we have been able to secure quality assurance with good track-record and reputation. we are presently allowing a sum of 500,000 Naira as the maximum investment capital either from individual or collective.
The minimum amount is 100,000 Naira and Maximum is 500,000 Naira from individual.

Return on Investment: your return on investment is 50% of your investment capital at the end of a year. This is our return on investment payment for this investment phase. if you invested 100,000 naira today, you will begin to receive 15,000 naira from us monthly from July this year till April next year. i.e you will be paid 15,000 naira for 10 months which amounts to 150,000 naira at the end of the cycle.

If you want the total return on investment to be paid at the end of the one year cycle, it is permitted on request.

Your investment capital will be used to increase productivity of the marketing arm of the company.
You are allowed to meet with the company team or visit us in the office as an investor any time, any day. We are opened to everyone as when due. A monthly message/update on investment will be sent to your mail.
If you are interested, kindly fill the google form in the link below: we will send you a copy of our investors agreement and we move on from their.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScK7v9L8EwJBxhy6qWjm1DILDYirveBr78Pj_YWaFAoYixJMA/viewform
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 4:39pm On May 01, 2018
Tested and trusted
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 6:25pm On May 02, 2018
Here we are
Re: Opportunity To Invest by bomibomi: 10:32am On May 07, 2018
we have welcomed those that have applied. this opportunity closes this week.

(1) (Reply)

All This Talk About Agriculture, Where Is The ‘assurance’ In It? / New And Fairly Used Battery Cages For Sale / I Need 2500 Day Broiler Chicks - I'm Patrnozing The Cheapest Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.