Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 (33316 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Arrest Of Magu Confirms Nigeria Stinks / Payment Of $462m For Fighter Jets, Impeachable Offence, Reps Tell Buhari / Buhari Misled To Approve $469m For Fighter Jets Without NASS Backing - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Nonaira1: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Am talking about your Imaginary statistics.. ...where are the ones you put together FOR GEJ?
The real statistics is to capture SW, and The North. ..

Obviously you didn't read what's written on the provide link. So obvious based on this stupid question of what's already done by the author of the analysis. SMFH! Pay attention, you're irrelevant and have been proven repeatedly by past elections.

1 Like

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by deomelllo: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Raskasal(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

The country is at war and the President can do anything to save the nation. Tell the rogues in the national assembly who are playing with your future if u even have one to sign the budget. Thank u

That guy obviously has no sense. When people are dying and you're waiting for Senate's that will take eternity to approve a bill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by jamace(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
deomelllo:

Pointless argument, the NA is free to exercise whatever options they have in their legislative pockets or even go to the judiciary for redress.

The president did his job and the house should either do their job or STFU and quit crying like babies.

I hope at the end of the day, the president will not say, " I don't know that the minister of defence ordered for aircrafts" grin grin
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nonaira1:

Obviously you didn't read what's written on the provide link. So obvious based on this stupid question of what's already done by the author of the analysis. SMFH! Pay attention, you're irrelevant and have been proven repeatedly by past elections.

Ahahahahhaha you expecting to go read some jargons, when I know the facts.. .swerve pls. ....

The it's actually the whole SE that is irrelevant. ..deal with that. ......
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by deomelllo: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by deomelllo: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
lol @ PMB and trumps Bromance..

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by gtown: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Trumpnhas just warned your idiot on TV to stop killing Nigerian Christians as the United States will no longer allow it ...it was point blank .. Checkmate tozo
Most time I do wonder whether you are actually an adult or not. Your comments are mostly too childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Nonaira1: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Ahahahahhaha you expecting to go read some jargons, when I know the facts.. .swerve pls. ....

The it's actually the whole SE that is irrelevant. ..deal with that. ......

Yet every president they supported except the Dullard have always won. While every president you people supported except the Dullard have always failed. Hell even your own tribal brother that became president was the one you opposed. Ironically considering how much this poor excuse of a nation aka shithole has retrogressed in 3 years shows how poor una calculation are considering the first time una became relevant you brought in the worst president in history. So much for the "most educated" delusion

1 Like

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by SalamRushdie: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
gtown:

Most time I do wonder whether you are actually an adult or not. Your comments are mostly too childish.
Buhari that is commissioning the killing of Nigerian Christians is he a child?
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Oyebee91(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

Have you ever done business with a manufacturer and they tell you it will take 90 days for production?
oh My!!!!!We talking about 2020. ...you know how many lives would have been taken. ..same government that said boko harram have been defeated still spend $440m to conquer them in 2020? Don't tell me there ain't better ways to go about this! !!!
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nonaira1:

Yet every president they supported except the Dullard have always won. While every president you people supported except the Dullard have always failed. Hell even your own tribal brother that became president was the one you opposed. Ironically considering how much this poor excuse of a nation aka shithole has retrogressed in 3 years shows how poor una calculation are considering the first time una became relevant you brought in the worst president in history. So much for the "most educated" delusion

Meet us at the poll. .....
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ollah2: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oyebee91:
oh My!!!!!We talking about 2020. ...you know how many lives would have been taken. ..same government that said boko harram have been defeated still spend $440m to conquer them in 2020? Don't tell me there ain't better ways to go about this! !!!

Oh you want better ways, they could have bought it from Russia, China et al. Nigerians will still cry that they didn't buy it from USA and they have something to hide. Secondly, USA will find something against Nigeria. You need to know enlighten yourself more on politics especially international politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by progress69: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Therealev:

That sums it up. Turn into insults when don't have anything to say. Except you have first hand information on events, stop acting like you handle government affairs. And no, I'm not trying to act clever, you just lack comprehension. Ofcourse, I'll desist from quoting you, apparently, I do not quote people that just say things without providing facts, and when you question their source, they turn into insults. So bye and have a nice life.

Pardon me for not understanding your poor diction or not having the ability to compose what exactly is in your mind. Cos i responded to exactly what u wrote up there....
Its not my fault u lack the ability to communicate properly on exactly what is on your mind. There is nothing to comprehend.more than the answer i gave to u. Now have a good day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Bodeson025(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
some people no get common sense, it will be delivered by the year 2020. Buhari wont be alive to witness the delivery. People are dying daily and yet you sign a arms deal to be deliver in two years to come. i petty this country Nigeria.
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by CSTR1003: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Ahahahahhaha you don't need SW? the Northerners you call names everyday will hand u Dia vote like a plate of Akpu ko?

Your political calculation is lame.....You have done so much damage to ur political relevance, and u r still doing it.. ..

The earlier u start building bridges the better.. ..
We don't need south west votes. OBJ won without winning the south west.

The northerners we call names? In your imagination?

So if the APC gives the ticket to an igboman with a good northern vice , the APC strongholds in the north will vote for SDP?

You are funny.
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by thatigboman: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:
[s][/s]

The country is at war and the President can do anything to save the nation. Tell the rogues in the national assembly who are playing with your future if u even have one to sign the budget. Thank u
which country is at which war? This Nigeria that I am in?
Just shut d hell up.
Show us the evidence of a document stating that the country declared war. War with who? A country only declares war with another country.
The country's millitary has the objective of fighting external aggression (which is war) and internal insurrection (which is boko haram and fulani herdsmen and not war).
So shut d hell up
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Oyebee91(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
ollah2:

Oh you want better ways, they could have bought it from Russia, China et al. Nigerians will still cry that they didn't buy it from USA and they have something to hide. Secondly, USA will find something against Nigeria. You need to know enlighten yourself more on politics especially international politics
okay na
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

We don't need south west votes. OBJ won without winning the south west.

The northerners we call names? In your imagination?

So if the APC gives the ticket to an igboman with a good northern vice , the APC strongholds in the north will vote for SDP?

You are funny.

Keep dreaming, now u want to ride on the back of a Northerner to be President.........

APC will give ticket to an Igbo, really, ? now U want to Romance APC, u people are too dull politically.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by progress69: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
thatigboman:
which country is at which war? This Nigeria that I am in?
Just shut d hell up.
Show us the evidence of a document stating that the country declared war. War with who? A country only declares war with another country.
The country's millitary has the objective of fighting external aggression (which is war) and internal insurrection (which is boko haram and fulani herdsmen and not war).
So shut d hell up

War:a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

The country is at War with killer heardsmen and Bokoharam

I hope i just educated an intellectually lazy youth

1 Like

Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by tbliss22(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
My question here is simple, United States knew the said money for fighter jets wasn't withdrawn legally and they confirmed receiving it??
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by CSTR1003: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Keep dreaming, now u want to ride on the back of a Northerner to be President.........

APC will give ticket to an Igbo, really, ? now U want to Romance APC, u people are too dull politically.. .
Is APC your father's party? Have okorocha, rotimi amaechi, and uzor kalu not invested funds into the APC? State funds for that matter.

Are they no longer igbo?

You must be high on something if you think the SW will be allowed to perpetually represent the south in the APC.

You think the moves the likes of okorocha and kalu are making are for nothing?

E go do you like film.
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by hush15: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
progress69:

Enough time like the 2018 budget summited since 2017 still lying around in the national assembly.

Next please!

That budget is delayed by the executives because they are some funding there that cannot be explained
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

Is APC your father's party? Have okorocha, rotimi amaechi, and uzor kalu not invested funds into the APC? State funds for that matter.

Are they no longer igbo?

You must be high on something if you think the SW will be allowed to perpetually represent the south in the APC.

You think the moves the likes of okorocha and kalu are making are for nothing?

E go do you like film.

Ahahhahaha I feel your pain. ...sorry, it's not my father party, but we have records of all your comments, and insults towards the party, and Northerners.. ..

I won't mention your father, I know u waje him with a sliding tackle every morning, so am not surprised.

Una go hear am.. ...guess you are just waking up.. ..
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by CSTR1003: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Ahahhahaha I feel your pain. ...sorry, it's not my father party, but we have records of all your comments, and insults towards the party, and Northerners.. ..

I won't mention your father, I know u waje him with a sliding tackle every morning, so am not surprised.

Una go hear am.. ...guess you are just waking up.. ..
You feel my pain and you have records of my comments?

Really? Are you that deluded?

You think nairaland will stop okorocha and amaechi from having a say in the APC?

Or nairaland will stop almajiris from voting APC with a northern vice president.?
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

You feel my pain and you have records of my comments?

Really? Are you that deluded?

You think nairaland will stop okorocha and amaechi from having a say in the APC?

Or nairaland will stop almajiris from voting APC with a northern vice president.?

Ahahahhaa oh! My God, suddenly Okorocha that u termed Okorohausa is ur candidate, Amaechi , you insult day and night is UE saviour.. ..

Go, no join ur IPOB miscreants. .....Now u know the Important of Okorohausa....confused set.. ..
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by CSTR1003: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
ecosanders:

Ahahahhaa oh! My God, suddenly Okorocha that u termed Okorohausa is ur candidate, Amaechi , you insult day and night is UE saviour.. ..

Go, no join ur IPOB miscreants. .....Now u know the Important of Okorohausa....confused set.. ..
How has okoroawusa stopped being igbo?

How does the fact that we call him okoroawusa invalidate his rights in the APC?

The fact that you call him okoroawusa means the guy has done more than enough for the APC and the North. And he is still an igbo man that wants igbo to become president in 2023.

How are you going to then deny okoroawusa after all he has done for awusa?
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by charlesazeh(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
9jaArea:
Most people in high places are angry about this transaction just because money was paid directly to the US government, hence, eliminating middle men. Thank you baba.
. Story story
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by ecosanders: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

How has okoroawusa stopped being igbo?

How does the fact that we call him okoroawusa invalidate his rights in the APC?

The fact that you call him okoroawusa means the guy has done more than enough for the APC and the North. And he is still an igbo man that wants igbo to become president in 2023.

How are you going to then deny okoroawusa after all he has done for awusa?

Thank God you know He is the only possible option, yet u won't vote him.. ..

If at all APC gave Okorocha the ticket. It will be votes from North, and SW that will give him d mamandate, because bad belle will not let u vote for him.....

Did what for Hausa, ? Here we go again.. ..cheatbeating.....you know how many of ur Peeps Dangote alone gave job? Don't even go there hypocrites.
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Osgilliat(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Josh44s:

Are you normal? Are you okay. Something paid for in 2018 is to be delivered in 2020 and you are talking rubbish. Where else in the world does such happens? If Buhari and your likes think he will use this nonsense as a medium to seize power come 2019 then you, Buhari, the people deceiving you all with this World War One plane are all mad!

One of the issues we have in Nigeria is the inability to plan for the future, we want to have it all now now even though it won’t be enough. Why not chill and make best of the situation instead of rushing into fast deals that will only add to the issues on ground. War planes are not something that are easy to come by especially new ones with latest upgrades.
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by oluwasegun007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
you pay in 2018 and get delivery in 2020....
which kind deal be day...
Re: US Confirms Nigeria's Payment For Fighter Jets; To Be Delivered In 2020 by Funbabaty: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Weapons to be delivered in 2020. On top the President rushing to pay without consulting National assembly? Bubu is the number one abuser of due process and should be punished at least with red card in 2019. But his supporters claim it was urgent to make the purchase of an equipment they won't have until 2020. That's dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.