Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Things Were Going Fine Until: - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Were Going Fine Until: (17014 Views)

Everything Was Fine Until I Met The Internet / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night / Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2010
until i met 'kemisuga' in NL.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2010
Damn, r u guys nasty.

Well, Things Were Going Fine Until he told me he wanted to go for a training abroad, turned out to be a relocation abroad.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Moneylove1: 5:18pm On May 22, 2010
Things were going on fine, until i told him that somebody wants to marry me and he didn't say anything to show me that he was serious with our so called relationship.lol
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Newest: 5:33pm On May 22, 2010
Things were going on fine, not untill she left for school, lol
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by kcreal(f): 5:38pm On May 22, 2010
Until ,
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by manuch(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2010
she took off her clothes
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by indie22(f): 7:46pm On May 22, 2010
And?
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2010
chamotex:

Until one day during s*x, she said she wanted to have my babies shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by wazobiang: 12:04am On May 23, 2010
until i got a bank job and she met another jobless guy that responded properly to harder! harder!! harder!!!
until i relocated
until her sista met me in the club and she came to query me the next day
until she her stories couldn't add up
mehn am done for. cry
now its 'until whatever'
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by indie22(f): 12:22am On May 23, 2010
Until he turned aggressive on me
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by henry101(m): 12:58am On May 23, 2010
Everyday was our valentine for almost 6years until I got a text on Vals day(last year) without the usual "I LOVE U".
That moment I knew our once sweet r/ship was buried alive.
SADDDDD!!!! sad
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by A40(m): 3:09am On May 23, 2010
@SA Lady
Too bad a lot of girls still play that childish game. Her rationale was cos of trust issues with her ex but people that don't trust anyone are usually not trustworthy either
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2010
until after intimacy, I no longer call her pet names e.g sweetie, honey, darling etc. cry
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by 190: 11:23am On May 23, 2010
tunday02:

, until she stopped telling me "i love you". When I noticed, she denied the allegation but, we are now apart.

SAME THING IS HAPPENING 2 ME RITE NOW!

@POST
Things were never the same since she started comparing me to her Friendz boyfriends and wanted me to settle down with her ASAP
when im both thinking abt our future were we would both have 2 earn good salaries and not live from hand to mouth like most of her friends getting married now!!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Dfearless1(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2010
things where ryt until 2 yrs ago when I caught her with my best friend all b'cos am not yet in d University. I almost turn crazy cos av been planning my lyf wit her 2 d extent of sending off all girls I know all in d name of been faithful 2 her alone. Now I find it hard 2 love another girl. My best friend is now my laptop and N900.
Plz can somebody help me out in dis regard.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by 190: 1:06pm On May 23, 2010
^^
you can start by selling that N900 and laptop to me!--same wif me @the moment i kant fall in lurv wit any lady,
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2010
until she dumped me and started dating my friend dat just came back from abroad . . . "TRUE STORY"
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by seunbanme: 3:18pm On May 23, 2010
until she told her mama 'am just a friend'

sad sad sad sad
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by seunbanme: 3:28pm On May 23, 2010
she said 'chinedu take it easy naaau'( while i was 'shinning her congo') when in actual fact my name is Paul

AFTERS

y'all needed to see the fear in her eyes when she realized her game was up !!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2010
Anybodi dat has a gud GF shud hold her tyght b'cos, it's so hard to get a gud 9ja gurl dat wil love u 4 hu u r!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Newest: 4:37pm On May 23, 2010
seunbanme:

she said 'chinedu take it easy naaau'( while i was 'shinning her congo') when in actual fact my name is Paul

AFTERS

y'all needed to see the fear in her eyes when she realized her game was up !!

OMG, thats sad and funny @d same tym
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Echidime(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2010
Till she said she can no longer bear the size of my MANHOOD  and that  it hurts her, she want a smaller manhood
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by topkin(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2010
, she said she wasn't ready to be a Catholic, and I wasn't ready to be ECWA either!
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 23, 2010
until odiaero was banned
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by oneminman(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2010
Until she said to me '' I just broke up with my boyfriend. u gotta break up with ur GF too.''
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Caporegime(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2010
but really was there ever a time when things were find? i dont think so,
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by manuch(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2010
i saw her sister
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by seunbanme: 7:15am On May 24, 2010
I saw her 'cousin' pressing her 'nyansh' sad sad
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by seunbanme: 7:22am On May 24, 2010
Her neighbor came to the picture,evry now and then she keeps charging her 'phone' at 'mr copper,who has a generator's house' angry angry sad
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2010
until i found out dat she's pregnant for her uncle, where she told me dat she always spend de weekend.
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by SALady(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2010
Ranoscky:

until i found out dat she's pregnant for her uncle, where she told me dat she always spend de weekend.

Eish! Ranoscky these uncles are bad hey! You must watch for the cousins too they are bad news
Re: Things Were Going Fine Until: by Ranoscky(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2010
@SA lady

watch for who's cousin

I'v sent her a.s.s parking since 19 kokoro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.