Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (11188 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by carbonado(m): 1:23am On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Its okay. It's okay. I'm not cut out for this 'social media ranting'. Not my thing.

'E go be'
hey,is that you in the pp...
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by JimiCoker2: 6:09am On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You'll get to love her, believe me.
But wait dude, you've got no feeling for her and you keep hitting her pussy? C'mon dude, that's cruel.
Stop. It's like you're taking advantage of her. If she gets to know this, she might despise you. But believe me, Love is nurtured. It'll ignite. Just give it time. Give out your all. It'll yield results. And hey, tell her to quit asking those shitty questions. It sucks. She makes it seem as if she's doing you a 'kind gesture'. Girls and gullibility.
Hmmm. You sound so mature
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 7:11am On May 01, 2018
grandstar:

kingsley10000 is 100% correct. Someone may make good wife material but you may not be compatible. That's the brutal truth.

She's gutted at losing her virginity and the guilt is killing her. It is something priceless you took from her, and simply to satisfy your lust. Not fair.

It's done though. Poor thing
no mind them.....see saints castigating me.That I don't love her mean say if I see free puna I no go bleep,as if she isn't enjoying it
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 7:14am On May 01, 2018
carbonado:
why u dey ask?bad man,u don see fine girl naw,ur mind come hibernate

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by blackpanther21(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
pm make I give you her number ,make u chat her up for watsapp.

u might like her,trust me.but do treat her with love and care

I font mind her digits, all my life have been looking for such a lady, pls and pls, whatsapp me her digits, the lady's I date are so un satisfied no matter what you do for them, even send them to sch, or make them comfortable, they will still cheat and flirt about, pls bro, me I will take care of her die, 081_350_65_702
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by carbonado(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
why u dey ask?bad man,u don see fine girl naw,ur mind come hibernate
.....was basically going to compliment her,she is cute,if she's the one in the pic.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Funky123(f): 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I have other babes that I consider better than her in all ramification...and another barrier is cultural differences,she is from ebonyi state,and my people do denigrate them(they do make a lot of demeaning remark about them)

do you know what it means to be called"onye abakeliki) in anambra?.it's very degrading

So u didn't know all this when u disflowered her promising heaven and heart.....go ahead and dump her,u wont be the first after all,she will be hurt but i know she will get over it btw u will suffer for this alone
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Wallade(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
in as much as 'm enjoying it now,i'm not really into her snd I don't see any future with her....I just want to end this whole thing without her feeling hurt

do you know at some point,I told her that I have a gf,we broke up(verbally)and whether she comes to charge phone or watch movies boom e don start

You dey craze
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 8:02am On May 01, 2018
carbonado:
.....was basically going to compliment her,she is cute,if she's the one in the pic.
she is the one..just say u want to ask her out.

who compliment help?apparently,she has been getting it from niggas from her neighborhood,so you have to be unique if you want to get a lady.
don't bore them or flatter them with all these gibberish compliments,even the ugly ones has been getting it
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 8:04am On May 01, 2018
blackpanther21:

I font mind her digits, all my life have been looking for such a lady, pls and pls, whatsapp me her digits, the lady's I date are so un satisfied no matter what you do for them, even send them to sch, or make them comfortable, they will still cheat and flirt about, pls bro, me I will take care of her die, 081_350_65_702
no probs..me and you go reason later today after work
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 8:17am On May 01, 2018
Funky123:

So u didn't know all this when u disflowered her promising heaven and heart.....go ahead and dump her,u wont be the first after all,she will be hurt but i know she will get over it btw u will suffer for this alone
why will I suffer? did I rape her or didn't she enjoy the bleeping?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2018
carbonado:

Ehen
Any problem?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On May 01, 2018
JimiCoker2:
Hmmm. You sound so mature

Thanks Man!
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by carbonado(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ehen
Any problem?
....lol...cute you are...
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2018
carbonado:
....lol...cute you are...

Thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by teresafaith: 12:08pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I have other babes that I consider better than her in all ramification...and another barrier is cultural differences,she is from ebonyi state,and my people do denigrate them(they do make a lot of demeaning remark about them)

do you know what it means to be called"onye abakeliki) in anambra?.it's very degrading

And how are your people better than abakiliki people.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by jelel6: 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
this girl is very good,cleaver and pretty I mean EXCESSIVELY KIND AND GOOD SHE IS AN EPITOME OF A PERFECT MOTHER,I don't want to hurt her as I don't see any future with her

You don't see any future with her??

THEN WHAT THE FUUCCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?

AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM A WOMAN IF NOT THOSE QUALITIES YOU LISTED?

"she comes to charge phone", and the next thing you're fvckiing her. so you've got no self control? you see no future with her despite the qualities you mentioned - what is she then to you? just some Bleep girl right?

Have some dignity and self-respect, man. let that young lady go and focus on somebody that'll be a part of her future.

itriedtokeepitcivil
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don jam case, my guy!
Carry your cross wella o!
Stupidity at its peak. She needs your re-assurance, bruv! Render it to her on a platter of gold. Keep telling her you love her, and still keep bleeping her ass out!
You've found yourself a gullible girl. If you just use mistake leave am lason, wo, ti eh ti baje no niyen! Keep appeasing madam. Puta nuzo, biko!

I doubt if you are really a female tongue
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Opentokwowledge: 1:06pm On May 01, 2018
She might be cheating on some other guys with you. The questions of reassurance she been asking ya most possibly, could be to placate herself and convince herself she doing this out of mutual love. But, who knows?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by murphyibiam15(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2018
teresafaith:

And how are your people better than abakiliki people.
help me ask am oo.. her people like chidinma cucumber Wey use cucumber service themselves

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by ChildOfDoom: 1:16pm On May 01, 2018
Abang52:

Bros honestly why you Bleep am
Abi na the thrill of fucking a virgin
Because I no understand how you come loss interest like this oo

Bros she must be hurt
There is nothing you can do about it

Imagine asking you how I can cheat on my wife with her knowing and not getting hurt

Guy you disvirgined this b!tch she must get hurt
You're her first for God's sake

Continue to bleep
The toto still tight
Slack am for the husband so him go divorce her quick

Remember say if she curse you e go follow wells

Bros abeg continue to bleep that toot
No leave am

Sag her boobs
Make e dey like agric pawpaw, footwear, palms flip flop
Bleep am

Then shift the toto to another street
How I wish na me cry cry cry
SMH

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2018
You better leave her now or stick with her forever
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:

Why did you disvirgin an abakaliki girl knowing fully well you'd hurt her? You just used her innocence hope you know? Anuofia

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You'll get to love her, believe me.
But wait dude, you've got no feeling for her and you keep hitting her pussy? C'mon dude, that's cruel.
Stop. It's like you're taking advantage of her. If she gets to know this, she might despise you. But believe me, Love is nurtured. It'll ignite. Just give it time. Give out your all. It'll yield results. And hey, tell her to quit asking those shitty questions. It sucks. She makes it seem as if she's doing you a 'kind gesture'. Girls and gullibility.
No need for this long talk. His people won't let him marry her sef if he decides to take the leap.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I doubt if you are really a female tongue

Oh really?
Why would I fake to be a female when I'm not one?

If you must know, I'm proudly female!
Why would you have said such a thing?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No need for this long talk. His people won't let him marry her sef if he decides to take the leap.

Wo. Their problem joor!
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Osasmd: 1:57pm On May 01, 2018
Abang52:

Bros forget all this mentioning of qualities
It doesn't make sense
Why would you list qualities every man seeks in a woman and then contradict yourself in the end by saying you don't see any future with her?

Answer please
Thank u jare for this comment
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
bros u no go understand...just tell me how I fit end this whole thing politely without anyone getting hurt.I no do again
This is why I always believe girls when they say 'some men are wicked and heartless'.

This mofo is plotting and planning how to dump an innocent girl after scattering her punna cry .

So all this 'I love u' na wash
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by blackpanther21(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2018
cool
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
ClixMaster:
This is why I always believe girls when they say 'some men are wicked and heartless'.

This mofo is plotting and planning how to dump an innocent girl after scattering her punna cry .

So all this 'I love u' na wash
what do you mean by "scattering her puna" so invariably she also scattered my deek because sex is a mutual activity.didn't she enjoy it

or did I molest her?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by dasparrow: 3:36pm On May 01, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Was a v before we met.she's 22years old.the 1st time we did it,she said shey I have gotten what I wanted,i acted like I didn't hear her,after some seconds she asked me whether I love her,I said yes I do.she keeps asking the question even on watsapp.

another thing I noticed was that,after the 1st game we played,she always frequent my house to watch tv,movies(telemundo,telenovela and the likes) music videos or charge phone even uninvited and on Sundays and she always cry after each game.not as if it's paining her o and she always call my name and ask"whether I love her".I don't even know the reason behind the crying

I don't know when women will learn that sex does not equal love. She is crying because she does not really want to fornicate but you are making her to. She feels very guilty that she is defiling the temple of the Lord which is her body with a sinful man who isn't even her husband.

Her conscience is pricking her and that is the reason for her constant crying. She knows fully well that you don't love her and that you are only after her vagina. Once you get tired of her, you will dump her for someone else hence she keeps asking you whether you love her.

She is probably realising that she should have never given up her virginity to you since you are just a fuckboi looking for vaginal holes to empty out your semen into.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making by Kingsley10000: 3:48pm On May 01, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
She might be cheating on some other guys with you. The questions of reassurance she been asking ya most possibly, could be to placate herself and convince herself she doing this out of mutual love. But, who knows?
oil dey your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Squirt? / Nairaland Big Boys...what's The Cost Of Carrying Olosho At Quilox, Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.