Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" (494 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" by Jochabed(f): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
I was just curious to know if he has the right to boldly say "Thank You God" After all he did.
Re: After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" by KingSango(m): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jochabed:
I just curious to know if he has the right to boldly say "Thank You God" After all he did.

Who did what? grin
Re: After Winning Is Miracle Permitted To Say "Thank You God" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
Jochabed:
I just curious to know if he has the right to boldly say "Thank You God" After all he did.
if he feels he want to thank God for winning then he should, hey even criminals thank God for a successfull operation.so I don't see why he shouldn't

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Cream Can Whiten My Sick Like Bobrisky Own / Natural Ways To Smell Nice When You're With A Man / 6 Things You Must Do ,to Make Your Man Love U Endlessly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.