Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) (48928 Views)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by verifielive: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

At About 5:05 pm Nigerian time today, President Donald trump welcomed Nigeria's president, Muhammadu Buhari to the White house for a meeting.

In the meeting monitored by PoliticsNGR, the US president Ushered Buhari into the White house.

https://politicsngr.com/donald-trump-welcomes-president-buhari-white-house-photos/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Christgalaxy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
God who we offend for this world.
anything that will make ur helper not to recognise that you need to be elevated from were you are to a greater,better,condusive life holy ghost!!!!!!!!!

am awake,did presido say na stick and machete
somebody pls tell me that am not dreaming!!!!!!
pls can ak47 transform?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by stepo707: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yea I see the dullard.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Baba no regret. I see him telling Trump ' Fresident Trumpet, Thank you for referring to Nigeria as a shithole country'. It is za truth

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by nifemi25(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hope Donald trump will ask him why he called us lazy youth

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Paperwhite(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice development! However what that is left to be seen is how useful this meeting is gonna be for the already battered image of Nigeria by the Buhari's government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ah!

Holy Ghost take control Buhari's mouth ooo... Chai!
Give Him retentive memory to manage all what he has CRAMMED!!

By the way, does Buhari knows the Holy Spirit

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by shadrach77: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Daura President meets Trump undecided kiss

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by rozayx5(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

watching closely hope he does not disgrace us again

CNN are already talking about his last lazy youth statement gaffe

and his nick name baba go slow grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Politicowizard(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
As if anything good will come out it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by tellmoon(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Let's hope he does not misfire this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Did U notice anything in that pic? They are not walking side-to-side unlike the way Trump welcome other Leaders. Sure, they will both talk as friends cos it's unprofessional to snub his guest, but deep inside Trump he's furious about Jubril.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Press time

Is de marketing time grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Benjom(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
I trust Trump on this; he'll go raw with Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by trapQ: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Predict how Buhari will embarass us and get airtime from me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ok! Seen, next.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
WHO KNOWS WHAT BUHARI WOULD SAY ABOUT NIGERIANS THIS TIME AROUND.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by University123: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is a good and welcome development for Nigeria Nation.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Demonicide(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
I just pray he doesn't spew another blunder this time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by DPCHUKS1: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided

Buhari looks shaken and traumatized ....seems he has forgotten his speeches already.
All I can see now is an impending disaster.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by nkwuocha: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yes!
I can see the back of his head skull.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by joedams: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
We are waiting for his next salvo.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by hopilo: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Lacking confidence already

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one for my president but I wish PUTIN will also advice you to step down come 2019
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by mustmust(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
FINALLY HE DON REACH THERE. TRUMP PLEASE ASK HIM WHAT IS HAPPENING IN BENUE WHEN HE IS THE CHIEF AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by kasheemawo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
wink
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by heckymaicon(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make way! Make way!! Make way!!!

DULLA®DINHO IS HERE
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
stepo707:
Yea I see the dullard.
Me self want to go dullard grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by sanandreas(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
angry He shouldn't derep Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by Angelawhite(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin let me predict the dullard :

Trump: Welcome to the united states
Buhari: Thank you bery much

Trump: I hope your flight was smooth
Buhari: The pilots were very kwarapt. I was told we would be here in 5 hours but we spent 6 hours.
Trump: Sorry for the delay. How are you handling the recent invasion by the herdsmen?
Buhari: The past administration was very corru...
Trump: I said, are you handling the herdsmen attack well?...
Buhari: They were so corrupt that they sat round a table as if having a dinner and looted the treasury....

Trump (visibly impatient): Can we talk about economy? So far my administration has through tax policies created many jobs in the past...
Buhari: The youths are lazy and have refused to go to school.

Trump:

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) by ottohan: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Press time

Is de marketing time grin grin
loooolzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.