Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

#bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals (586 Views)

Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account / BBNaija: “Why A Relationship With Alex Will Not Work” – Tobi / BBNaija: Why I Can’t Date Davido – Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by lovelylad: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
The winner of the just concluded Big Brother Naija
reality game show, Miracle, has revealed that he is
going to pay his tithe from his prize money.

After three months of drama, suspense and intrigue,
reality TV show, Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala came
to an end last Sunday with young and dashing pilot,
Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe emerging as the winner.
He smiled home with N25 million cash, a brand new SUV
and other prizes totaling N45 million.

However, being a good Christian, Miracle has vowed to
pay his tithe to the last kobo. He made this pledge to TS
Weekend on Monday afternoon, shortly before boarding
en-route Nigeria, at the OR Thambo International
Airport, Johannesburg, South Africa. Have a good read.
How are you feeling now?
I’m feeling like a flyboy. I really appreciate you all
because it’s your love that got me this (N45 million) prize.
What do you think won you the prize?
I will say it’s the grace of God.
As a Christian, are you going to pay your tithe
from the money you won?
To me, it’s always God first. He has blessed me and I
have to show that I appreciate. Yes, definitely, I’ll
pay my tithe.

What are you planning to do with the money?
Right now, I think it’s just time for me to relax and
think about what exactly I want to do with the money.

How long is it going to take you to start
something with the money?

I have no idea because I don’t even know what’s
happening right now. It’s like I’m in a dreamland.
I’ve been indoors for three months. I need to get
back to reality to know what’s happening outside
and make my decision.

Who are the people you are going to miss?
I’m not going to miss anybody because all of us will
still be together in Nigeria, but I will miss the Saturday
parties we used to have in the house.

Source-https://www.gistreel.com/bbnaija-why-i-will-pay-n4-5m-tithe-miracle-reveals/

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by troublemakea(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
okay we've seen what you hav to say but what is the "why"
Re: #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by goldbim(f): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin one fair man somewhere in a deep freezer won't like this news!in fact he'll say Miracle needs to be freed . lipsrsealed #enoughsaid#
Re: #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by Adepet222(f): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good boy. God bless u.
Re: #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by 6660M0666: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Incredible!!
Re: #bbnaija: “why I Will Pay N4.5m Tithe” – Miracle Reveals by bigtt76(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Your pastor was probably one of those condemning the show now you wan go dash am N4.5M instead of appreciating those that voted you to win. Did your pastor or church members vote for you? grin I don't even understand these people sef

(1) (Reply)

How ‘smallville’ Actress Allison Mack Allegedly Recruited Women Into NXIVM Cult / Nigerian Ladies React As Davido Gets A N60million Endorsement Deal For Chioma / Juliet Ibrahim Missed Her Flight To The Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.