Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tales Of Abigail - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Abigail (68429 Views)

Tales Of An ASHEWO (18+) / Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of Abigail by usmandaddy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
osagie must pay for this, harry more to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Continued...

Spenky slowly walked round the school compound, being careful in every move. He spent some minutes looking every corner of the school, nothing, no sound was heard. He hurried toward the fence, going back to meet Abigail, then stopped and turned. He listened carefully to the sound that came to his ears. He heard voices, coming from a far end. He took few steps forward, trying to locate the direction, turning round at the same spot. It was from the back of the school compound.
Spenky hurried through the football field of the school and headed toward the fence, and this time, the voice came a little louder. He looked around and saw a desk by the side of the school building. He ran toward it and carried the desk. He placed it beside the fence, then climbed on it, staring at a dark street with uncompleted buildings. He pulled his gaze around the place as the voice came to his ear once again, it was louder and he could recognized it. "James." He breathed out words.
He held the fence, jumped down into the street, stared around to know the exact direction, then walked slowly through the darkest side of the street. The light of the moon was bright enough for him to see. He stopped and went down as he noticed about seven men standing in a circle not faraway from him. He widened his eyes in disbelief to what he saw. James was on his kneels in the middle of those men. "Sh*t."
What was he going to do? He thought. He was not having a gun with him. They're going to kill James. He needed to make a call. He brought out his phone to call the police, but he knew it would be useless, James would be dead even before they arrived.

Osagie inhaled his big wrapped of weed. He watched as James was being tied with a rope. His arms were tied behind him, they didn't only tied his hands, his two legs were also tied.
"You son of a bitch." James struggled.
One of them emerged with a small gallon of fuel and poured it all over James while another guy held out a pack of matches.
"Let me have it." Osagie collected the matches, and stared at James, walking round him.
"You won't escape this," James struggled, his voice rang like a crack of doom.
"You think so," Osagie smiled wickedly.
"You'll pay for this."
"Your words don't scare me," Osagie said with confidence.
"You don't know who I am."
"Who you are doesn't matter now," Osagie went down and met his eyes "As long as the gold is concerned."
Spenky felt so worried where he was hiding. It would be a foolish decision to face them. He held his phone to his ear and felt shocked as he felt a cold mental at the back of his neck.
"Get up," the voice was deep and harsh.
Spenky slowly got to his full. "Don't shoot." He pleaded.
The black hat man, with a long black suit, pushed Spenky forward. "Move."
Spenky felt like turning to see the face of the one behind him, but he resisted the temptation, at least, if even he was going to die, he could still buy a little time by keeping his cool.
The man held him and pushed him to the ground in front of Osagie. "I found him hiding in a corner. I think his one of them." He said.
Osagie stared at Spenky and back to the man. "What about the lady? I told Danny to keep eyes on her. Make sure she dosen't escape."
"Yes, boss." The man turned and stated walking out of there.
James met Spenky's gaze with annoyance. "What are you doing here?"
"I was looking for you."
"Damn it, I told you to stay with her."
Osagie stared at Spenky with a dark smile and back to his men. "They will face the same fate. Tie him up."
Four of them held Spenky quickly and tied his arms and legs together. Within seconds, he was socked with fuel.
"Leave him alone." James protested.
"I wish I could." Osagie said and inhaled his weed, deeply.
"You think you have won," James struggled. "But you haven't."
Osagie went down and met his eyes. "Do you care to know how much this gold would bring to me?"
"To hell with you."
He pulled himself up. "As you wish."
"You will regret this."
"Unless I miss my target." He smiled wickedly. "I am Osagie, I'm too clever to miss a target."
"Fu*k you."
Osagie strikes a stick of match. "Burn in hell."
The man in a long black suit and a black hat, was running towards them. "Police, police."
Osagie jerked is gaze toward the man in disbelief, how come? He saw numbers of policemen advancing towards them. He stared at James and threw the fire on him. Before he could pick his bag, bullets were flying in the air. Osagie's men fired back, escaping, but three of them were shot dead immediately.
"Go, get out of here." Osagie picked his bag, running for escape, and the policemen chased after him.
James legs were on fire, spreading towards his body. "Help!"
Spenky struggled, trying to set his arms free. "Put off the fire." He yelled at the policemen.
Two police patrol pickups pulled into the street, light blazing. Abigail got down from the police vehicle along with Sarah, an inspector police officer, with a fire extinguisher, running toward James.
"Get them all, dead or alive," Sarah ordered his men, while the policemen scattered into the darkness with their firearms.
"Hurry!" The fire had spread to James body, moving to his face.
Sarah rushed to Spenky while Abigail sprayed the fire extinguisher on James as he rolled on the ground. In few seconds, she put out the fire, smoke coming out of James burnt suit. She tried to untied him, but his body was too hot to hold, his arms were burnt. Spenky hurried there, not minding the hotness, he untied James and pulled him to his feet, dirt all over his face.
Some policemen emerged from the darkness, dragging out Osagie, his hands were handcuffed behind him and they pushed him to the ground.
James stared at him and back to the policemen, then raised his voice. "Where is the bag? My gold, go get the bag."
Spenky followed some of the policemen back into the darkness, in search of the bag.
James stared at Osagie, his eyes filled with nothing but revenge. "You son of a bitch." He kicked him hard in the head, and continued kicking him while two policemen held him quickly and pulled him back. Some other policemen held Osagie and dragged him into their vehicle.
"Let me kill the bastard." James yelled.
"We've got the bag." Spenky returned with the policemen.
James quickly collected the bag from Spenky. He opened it, and brought out the gold, holding it up with a smile. "My gold.."
Abigail widened her eyes toward the sparkling artifact as it brightened the environment. She was seeing it for the first. "Wow.."

©Harry Enomamien..2018

All rights reserved.

Chivera018 ebonyfaf daviesblaze OluangeIkay timestone lassicladyk dotyoung Geemoni71 Missmossy rukidanty babyurgly1 Chris2face Ann2012 Izaray aprilwise labelle123 Godwindanielboy mikelife15 pinkie2018 Yusuf2 Donyai ConstanceBae Tunjoel yusluvad harunablezin light1259 usmandaddy rchilee ABU24 jbtobsyn johilo empress101 ndy87
Cindymorgan becc2017 KingdomStar89 rosalieene Ruqayaharik dupsai Bulcglay Giwa80 Isyben timestone Okuchris  greatlinda Gucciqueen38 Lorlahlizzy lonesome501 FortunateB yusluvad Tunjoel ConstanceBae Ann2012 pweetygiftofgod skubido

I'd like to thank you all for reading. You guys are wonderful. It's people like you that motivate me to spread happiness around myself and the world. Once again, thank you all for reading.
Chivera018 You're such a motivator. Thanks for being there.

Epilogue Loading.....

7 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by ABU24: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2018
TELL AM SAY WELDONE SIR! WELDONE SIR WELDONE SIR

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2018
James got the gold at last. Determination is the key word.

I am very impressed by your write-up, you kept me in suspense. The write-up was full of action and thriller which i love so much. You did a very good job. You have good writing skills. God bless. Keep soaring high. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by skubido(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Wow. U too much.

Respect.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Okuchris(f): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2018
uh! thanks so much
Re: Tales Of Abigail by usmandaddy(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2018
finaly james got it thanks to abigail, Harry nice one keep it up
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Ann2012(f): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Well done @harrystories, at last James got his gold. It's been sooooo interesting from the beginning.. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harunablezin(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2018
I salute you for a job well done!
Re: Tales Of Abigail by KingdomStar89(f): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2018
To be sincere, you're a wonderful writer. Your story is full of suspense and unavoidable. The only regret is Lola's death
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2018
I love dis story.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by daviesblaze(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2018
By God Harrystories, you are a genius.

From the Constant update, to your tenacity in making sure you finish the story. am speechless..............

Please don't forget me in your next story. Goodluck and Keep it Up.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by rukidanty: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2018
nice write up

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by izaray(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2018
This harrystories self, you are too much jare cheesy

God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by pweetygiftofGod(f): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2018
This is not the end o, what happened afterwards, like the lady in prison, Bode, the twins best friend romance with Abigail etc

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
RIP to James dead men Happy he got his gold; May Osagie rot in jail Now Abbey can relax in peace

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by Pinkie2018(f): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
Harry kudos be waiting for the epilogy

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by ebonyfaf(f): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good riddance to Osagie... But what happens to Bode, the doctor and John's colleague afterwards?

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by aprilwise(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thats wonderful. the battle for the gold has come to an end. thanks

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
James got the gold at last. Determination is the key word.

I am very impressed by your write-up, you kept me in suspense. The write-up was full of action and thriller which i love so much. You did a very good job. You have good writing skills. God bless. Keep soaring high. I appreciate.
Thanks for the appreciation. God bless you dear...

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
skubido:
Wow. U too much.

Respect.
Thanks dearie.. smiley God bless you plenty.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
usmandaddy:
finaly james got it thanks to abigail, Harry nice one keep it up
Yes o, he finally got it. Thanks a lot, may God be with you.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kudos Harry, you are very lucky, cause i don buy fuel finish for you.

Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
KingdomStar89:
To be sincere, you're a wonderful writer. Your story is full of suspense and unavoidable. The only regret is Lola's death
Aww...Thanks for sweet appreciation. I love that...

God bless you ma'am.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
chivera018:
Kudos Harry, you are very lucky,
cause i don buy fuel finish for you.

Well done.
grin grin You always make me laugh. I love that. Thanks dear.

This story is just a piece of cake. Watch out for the best of Harry Enomamien. Though I'm taking my next story to Naijastories.com. That's my home. They thought me alot.
Cheerswink

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
ndy87:
I love dis story.
I'm glad you did smiley Thanks dearie.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
daviesblaze:
By God Harrystories, you are a genius.

From the Constant update, to your tenacity in making sure you finish the story. am speechless..............

Please don't forget me in your next story. Goodluck and Keep it Up.
Aww..Thanks sir. It's the words of people like you that motivates me to keep writing.

Thanks for being there. wink
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
rukidanty:
nice write up
Thanks dearie.
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
izaray:
This harrystories self, you are too much jare cheesy

God bless you dear
Bless you too madam..

Cheers!
Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
This is not the end o, what happened afterwards, like the lady in prison, Bode, the twins best friend romance with Abigail etc
cheesy Jessica was sentenced to life in jail na. As for Bode and Andrew, let's see what happened to them in the epilogue.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pinkie2018:
Harry kudos
be waiting for the epilogy
Thanks dear. God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Abigail by harrystories(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
ebonyfaf:
Good riddance to Osagie... But what happens to Bode, the doctor and John's colleague afterwards?
As I've quoted above, the epilogue will throw more lights to it.

Thanks a lot. God bless you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Corridor of Hell / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.