Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,207 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (40979 Views)

Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Raylight2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
why do people die?
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by darlingnuel(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chai! What a heartbreak. Protect your child. Don't be careless.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Donpenny(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
am feeling so emotional abt dis. RIP little boy
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Rip to the promising kid. Buhari, a good man with a bad intentions.

Your concern is good, but your English needs a mechanic.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
Raylight2:
why do people die?

Because . . .

Wait, let me have my bath first.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Raylight2(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Because . . .

Wait, let me have my bath first.
oya hurry and come and tell me
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Harrisee(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2018
Peace girl..perfect peace
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Rozaytee: 1:07am On May 01, 2018
RIP to d little girl but some mums can be very negligent why leave a child to play out like dat without being watchful...I've seen such before in an area in lag...were 3year old kids are running around d road playing ...while their mother's are some were doing only God know wat
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Demolasavage(m): 1:26am On May 01, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
Rip to the promising kid. Buhari, a good man with a bad intentions.
Must u guys blame pmb..did he drive d car?
Or he's to blame for his mom's carelessness
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Agbawouchenna123: 3:09am On May 01, 2018
speed kills..... drivers please take note
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 3:14am On May 01, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Nice signature.. Supported
thanks smiley
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 6:27am On May 01, 2018
dont worry ma
the child is playing with other kids in heaven.
life is really full of sin
naija is cursed
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked cry not woman. death has helped save your child early from the troubles, sorrows and hardship of being a nigerian which he will inevitably experience in the future and the hustle for school fees money has considerably reduced- the burden has been lifted, that is also a plus. To every disadvantage there is always an advantage
dnt worry.when it happens to yr child(I doubt u v one) I hope u will write d same thing u wrote above.nonsence.in attempt to do shock value or trend people will just b writing heartless things.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2018
Britishcoins:

I don't know why people like u has a very wicked mind.
Why have you not killed urself? So that you will not suffer in the zoo.
dnt mind d idiot.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by calculator123(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
shocked cry not woman. death has helped save your child early from the troubles, sorrows and hardship of being a nigerian which he will inevitably experience in the future and the hustle for school fees money has considerably reduced- the burden has been lifted, that is also a plus. To every disadvantage there is always an advantage
sharrap there.What if she is gonna be among the lucky few who would do well? On a side note,stop disgracing my darling Delta state.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by exenxe1(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2018
I blame buhari
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by emekaceazar: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Buhari have you seen it?
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2018
holuwajaytee:
May our mothers not lose us this way IJN

Amen...!!!
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by revolt(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2018
Medicine after death. When mother's think they're gvn their kids free hand to go play. They dbt realise the moment a child is out of sight, he/she's in danger. NVR let them out of thy sight

1 Like

Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by 9icetoo(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2018
Chizuru01:
RIP girl and take heart mum.

It is because people don't attack this Reckless drivers nowadays even if it means burning the vehicle that's why they haven't learnt anything yet.

Just imagine OVERSPEEDING in such rural environment
people are often quick to blame drivers without taking into consideration what could have happened.
I am not saying the driver isn't at fault but you were not there and the op probably didn't witness the accident but has made assumptions.
early this year in pH, a school bus hit a little boy who tried to cross the road without checking if a vehicle was coming. the driver wasn't speeding. he was driving at a 'normal' speed.
no one blamed him because we saw what happened. the boy was taken to hospital but died later.
if no one had seen what happened, probably the driver would have been blamed for over speeding, lynched, mobbed, killed and had his vehicle burnt meanwhile he did nothing wrong.
children are allowed to play on the streets these days much to my amazement. the parents don't fully appreciate the dangers they are exposing their children to. that little girl has no business being on the street. she should be at home sheltered in a house.
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by daddycee91(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

is this person well?
Re: Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2018
She was simply careless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / FFK: Anambra Airport, In Size And Design When Completed, Has Longest Runway / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.