Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (53593 Views)

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich / Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ubi Franklin's Aunt (Photos) / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is really disheartening. A young girl from Abia state identified as Chisara Okoronkwo Omere has been hospitalized after she was allegedly maltreated by her aunt. The girl who can be seen with various marks on her body and looked emaciated - was reported to have narrowly cheated death due to the horror she faced at her aunt's hand.

Facebook user, ‎Justina Okoro‎, who shared the victims pictures online - is seeking for a way the girl can get justice.

Below is what she wrote;

Man inhumanity to mankind.

The pictures below are the pictures of Chisara Okoronkwo Omere from Amuvi village, Arochukwu, Abia State.

Our beautiful and innocent daughter Chisara was given to her rich Aunty to live with because her parents are poor.

She cheated death by a whiskers.

She was treated like an animal, wild animal because most time, we show love to our domestic animals.

Her only offense is been born into a poor family.

Kindly comment on how to get Justice for Chisara Okoronkwo Omere.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/girl-from-abia-allegedly-brutalized-and-maltreated-by-her-aunt.html

2 Likes

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Evil! This so called rich woman will pretend to be a kind person "outside" so that she will be praised for her benevolence. See how undernourished the girl is. Her ribs are showing. Why are people wicked? I can't even stand the sight of a starved animal! How much more a human like you?

God Almighty, please, provide me with the necessary resources to take care of my children and immediate family. Amen.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
FTC
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by damilotun: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Seriously?
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Heart of women is desperately wicked

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
wat a poor gal

1 Like

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Disturbing pictures plz,

Such a wicked world. God please help us

7 Likes

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by brownhawk: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
I keep saying it. These Hoes And miscreants from the yeast shouldnt exist.

God why did u create these people embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by inoki247: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
eh eh they should just cut off the woman hand that's all.. i guess the woman hand is misbehaving...
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked

No matter how poor you are, try to keep your children with you. All these go and live with my rich sister/brother in the city most times result to this. As a parent only you can give the best to your child. Compare both pictures and see she was well taken care of by her "poor" folks than with her "rich" aunt.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mobuzy:
FTC
Check again

3 Likes

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by goldtooth: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fear women cry
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by goldtooth: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
My heart is bleeding. Please hustle well so that you won't have to send your children to your rich relatives in future as domestic help. Some of them could really be wicked like this lady cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is wickedness at its zenith!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
pure evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Is this story true?
I'm not understanding again o..
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by devigblegble: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
And people like her takes the front row seat at churches and mosques, evil soul

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
shocked

I don't think Chisara needs justice because justice was served her.
Most of these househelps are devil's assistants here on earth.

It takes self restraint and the fear of God not to send some of them to purgatory yourself.

So with that knowledge,
I won't jump to any hasty conclusion or accuse her aunt of treachery.

Because like Aro people rightly say;
"O ma nza m n'onü"

Aro okeigbo!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mobuzy:
FTC

See ur life
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Is that a boy or a girl?

1 Like

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by keepingmum: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
Part of the problem and solutions is family planning. People should learn to havr the number of children they can look after by themselves under their roof....stop breeding kids under the disguise of na God de bring the child, na God go provide, shildren are a blessing, they open doors etc
Other school of thoughts are
- we will not always be poor.....reality is not everyone will break out of thr poverty hold but you can improve your odds by having few kids eg 2 children.....irrespective of gender
- Madam my horseband is sleeping around so i wee born 5 shildren to tie him and secure my leg inside his palace....wehdone, after you born your shildren and ur oga die i hope you have the means to look after these shildren without fobbing them off to relatives for them 2 be abused sexually and physically and mentally?
- Mr i want 4 boys to carry my name when you are a 40+ old man, still struggling 2 provide 2 square meals a dy for ur family of 6 children (4 girls and 2 boys)....please what are the boys coming to inherit? Poverty name that doesnt open doors or what?
Dangote with all his wealth have 3 children....all girls
Bill gates has one child
Richard branson has x2 children
Obama has 2 girls
Bill clinton has one child
If all these billuonaires with names dt dont even need introduction are sticking 2 few kids irrespective of gender and you an employee, renting room and parlour are still knacking ur wife say she must born, my brother d story of the girl above may not be far from the future you have carved out for ur kids

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
the wickedness of the wicked will surely come to an end one day. And God is not mock, whatsoever you sow, you will reap.

1 Like

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
And they will come online and say they love themselves than any other tribe's.

They are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria, they are full of envy

5 Likes

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
If the cruel woman didn't want the girl, why did she accept her in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by MrTeCO(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
I swear that woman will die a horrible death.

OMG I couldn't even leave the page without commenting....that woman is more than a devil. .. even Satan will be scared of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by pilot77(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Green222: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
This Anty is devil personified. How can a woman be this heartless? Hmmm! God please make this girl rich in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oh God! Please, don't give me this type of woman as a wife. I reject every saddened, wicked, angry, evil woman in my life.
This height of wickedness should get attention. Go arrest her!
(I hate injustice & wickedness, don't care about tribe). If she's found guilty, lock her up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) by FrenchWay: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
G

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.