Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce (446 Views)

Nigerian Men Are So Disgusting!!! See How They Are Disgracing Us Abroad / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce by Dantepet3000: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
its no doubt but a fact that there are countries facing a declining population and this is as a result of thier citizens not getting married in time or never at all. these particular countries have now resorted to allowing immigrants to replace the decline by encauraging the influx of peoples especially Africans.
now over to Nigeria we must have noticed that the rate of breakup and divorce keeps increasing. it is either the women are too demanding,the culture too demanding,no jobs etc to enable the two people settle down and have children to train.
in the core north the religion permits marrying upto four wives while I the rest part of the country,just to keep a relationship or marriage between twoo people is a big issue. this statement does not mean there is no divorce in the north but when there is one,a replacement is done immediately. we have also witnessed situation where government from the northern part of the country organise mass wedding/ marriage of over a hundred couples.... all the south east and west ever think of is baby mama syndrome and in the end polluting nigerias cultural/traditional history with bastards...
while the north keep bringing in kids whom at some point end up as almajiris, the importance of this writeup is that it helps in the increasing population of the country because at some point they know thier parents and have identity even though they are less privileged.
four couple I attended thier wedding in the last 1year have all ended the union and no children except for just one...
sex have become so easy these days that people get it so cheaply and care less about marrying first.
there are men and women who say marriage is not for everybody but this same people engage in sex where as both the Quran and Bible clearly states that fornication is a sin. so if marriage is not for everybody so is sex. so if you must engage in sex u must first if all get married.
this writeup is no way trying to discrimination or attack any group or people but rather a notice as to pin point certain issues left unattended.
illiterates seem to be smarter these days and our educational system is just a fraud....graduates just sit at home and browse all day. I recently questioned a 35 years old single lady who just finished her MSc but could not even define the core of her primary subject(sociology) . what a waste. this same lady isnt even thinking of marriage at her age but rather prefers to have a child and remain a single mum.
in the core north. women respect thier men to a reasonable extent therefore encauraging longer coexistence unlike in the rest part of the country,you cannot ask your wife to wake up at 1am to prepare food instead she will ask the husband to do it himself. also men dont know there olace anylonger especially in the area of provision of food,shelter and general upkeeo of the family. women are now the breadwinners and ladies and gents,this is sad....
inconclusion,permit my typo errors,my fingers are too big fir my cheap phone key pads and I am sorry if I have offended anyone. insult is allowed by the way,we are all here to learn....am out peeps....messss tight n shiiiit big
Re: The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce by emmie14: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
The people of Benue are dying.
Re: The North Keep Marrying More Wives,the Rest Kip Disgracing Nigeria With Divorce by phorget(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dantepet3000:
its no doubt but a fact that there are countries facing a declining population and this is as a result of thier citizens not getting married in time or never at all. these particular countries have now resorted to allowing immigrants to replace the decline by encauraging the influx of peoples especially Africans.
now over to Nigeria we must have noticed that the rate of breakup and divorce keeps increasing. it is either the women are too demanding,the culture too demanding,no jobs etc to enable the two people settle down and have children to train.
in the core north the religion permits marrying upto four wives while I the rest part of the country,just to keep a relationship or marriage between twoo people is a big issue. this statement does not mean there is no divorce in the north but when there is one,a replacement is done immediately. we have also witnessed situation where government from the northern part of the country organise mass wedding/ marriage of over a hundred couples.... all the south east and west ever think of is baby mama syndrome and in the end polluting nigerias cultural/traditional history with bastards...
while the north keep bringing in kids whom at some point end up as almajiris, the importance of this writeup is that it helps in the increasing population of the country because at some point they know thier parents and have identity even though they are less privileged.
four couple I attended thier wedding in the last 1year have all ended the union and no children except for just one...
sex have become so easy these days that people get it so cheaply and care less about marrying first.
there are men and women who say marriage is not for everybody but this same people engage in sex where as both the Quran and Bible clearly states that fornication is a sin. so if marriage is not for everybody so is sex. so if you must engage in sex u must first if all get married.
this writeup is no way trying to discrimination or attack any group or people but rather a notice as to pin point certain issues left unattended.
illiterates seem to be smarter these days and our educational system is just a fraud....graduates just sit at home and browse all day. I recently questioned a 35 years old single lady who just finished her MSc but could not even define the core of her primary subject(sociology) . what a waste. this same lady isnt even thinking of marriage at her age but rather prefers to have a child and remain a single mum.
in the core north. women respect thier men to a reasonable extent therefore encauraging longer coexistence unlike in the rest part of the country,you cannot ask your wife to wake up at 1am to prepare food instead she will ask the husband to do it himself. also men dont know there olace anylonger especially in the area of provision of food,shelter and general upkeeo of the family. women are now the breadwinners and ladies and gents,this is sad....
inconclusion,permit my typo errors,my fingers are too big fir my cheap phone key pads and I am sorry if I have offended anyone. insult is allowed by the way,we are all here to learn....am out peeps....messss tight n shiiiit big

(1) (Reply)

My Daddy Didn't Beat Any Student "- Mapoly Lecturer's Daughter Opens Up / But Why Do Ladies Flaunt Their Engagement Rings Like This? / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.