Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) (4907 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
CHEST BEATERS!

WAILERS!

Igbos

TAAAAAA! UNA FIT?

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa wetin happen?
gist me na.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
I just need pictures or videos of IPOB miscreants embarrassing the president in DC today or they forever lock up.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:
Okoroawusa wetin happen? gist me na.
U dey ask wetin dey happen?

u no where Igbos "storm" white house?

u no see where they "shut down" white house?

u no see when Trump come out dey beg dem?

E dey all over the news nah!

Abi na back of TV u dey watch?

see!

see am nah!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

see!

see am nah!
Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

see!

see am nah!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

u no see where Igbos "storm" white house?

see!

see am nah!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Lajet: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

see!

see am nah!

Afonja

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

see!

see am nah!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Yyeske:
I just need pictures or videos of IPOB miscreants embarrassing the president in DC today or they forever lock up.
They cannot lock up

chest beating is like blood tonic to dem

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Adiola(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

They cannot lock up

afonja afonja afonja where are thy 30cm tribal marks

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

see!

see am nah!

My good friend Okoroawusa you come vex post the reply 4 times.take am easy na,anyway make I call Uche Mefor to know exactly wetin happen.I dey come.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ojiofor:

My good friend Okoroawusa you come vex post the reply 4 times.take am easy na,anyway make I call Uche Mefor to know exactly wetin happen.I dey come.
no vex

Uche Mefor wey dey London?

Uche Mefor and him brother,Lawrence collect IPOB money chop

Abi u never hear that one?

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:02am On May 01, 2018
Adiola:
ojiofor come see this one dey call me afonja!

Abum ukwa achinaka onagba!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

They cannot lock up

Ayam afraiding, I don search net tire and nothing till now.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
Adiola:
You are a nice aboki

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Uche Mefor dey sleep, don't disturb mbok.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:17am On May 01, 2018
Yyeske:
hahahahaha!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:17am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

no vex

Uche Mefor wey dey London?

Uche Mefor and him brother,Lawrence collect IPOB money chop

Abi u never hear that one?

Mazi Uche Mefor na deputy director na as director no dey around na him be oga for now.
I neva hear sey he chop IPOB money o.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:22am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

ojiofor come see this one dey call me afonja!

Abum ukwa achinaka onagba!

So many Igbos think you are Afonja or abokı,I thought as much before.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:24am On May 01, 2018
Yyeske:

Yyeske, you sef no dey sleep,abi u be winch?

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:32am On May 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

So many Igbos think you are Afonja or abokı,I thought as much before.
And that why I he devoted myself with the help of my brother, igbodefender to remove that "victim mentality" from the mindset of my Igbo brothers and sisters

Igbo Nma-nma nu o!

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Roger3D(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2018
Adiola:
Just post a single photo of IPOB miscreants embarrassing the president instead of shouting Afonja up and down

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Okoroawusa: 12:36am On May 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Mazi Uche Mefor na deputy director na as director no dey around na him be oga for now.
I neva hear sey he chop IPOB money o.
Ojiofor do u know me?

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:40am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

And that why I he devoted myself with the help of my brother, igbodefender to remove that "victim mentality" from the mindset of my Igbo brothers and sisters

Igbo Nma-nma nu o!

Igbodefender is another controversial guy even though the guy is real and I have known him for years and we are friends on facebook.
He was using his real name here before he created this present monika.
The kind of politics two of you play is hugely unpopular amongst Igbos in nairaland.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Ojiofor: 12:42am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor do u know me?

I be spirit grin.
Abi you wan tell me?

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Xander85: 1:06am On May 01, 2018
Ojiofor:
Okoroawusa wetin happen?
gist me na.

I'm guessing he's stopped taking his medication! undecided
Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by justtoodark: 1:07am On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

They cannot lock up

its like eastern codein....

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Igbodefender is another controversial guy even though the guy is real and I have known him for years and we are friends on facebook.
He was using his real name here before he created this present monika.
The kind of politics two of you play is hugely unpopular amongst Igbos in nairaland.

Igbos will later thank Okoroawusa, Igbodefender, and the rest of our online& offline Team for what we are doing right now. Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.

Re: Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On May 01, 2018
I used to have huge respect for IPOB's organizational ability: an international Protest Movement capable of agitating peacefuly for the Igbos and other didadvantaged peoples of Nigeria.

But what I have Always Disagreed with is their Anti-Nigeria ideology. That is what put them where they are now, and the only reason Nnamdi Kanu is not the "Jagaban" of Eastern politics today; the only reason why his father's Palace in Ubekwu is not the Eastern Bourdillon today.

Strategists like Igbodefender tried to advice them in our writeups, but they called us the usual names.

Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023!

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi After Supreme Court Judgement / Next Level: See How Nigerian Newspapers Reported Death Of Soldiers - Pic / Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network