Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund (2339 Views)

They Help Me To Grow My Fund! / We Have Received No Document On Listing From MTN – SEC / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
I sent ETH from my erc 20 to luno, the transactions have over 200 confirmations but am yet to receive a cent in my wallet bal is still 0.00

And I can see the transactions was confirmed & as usual was transfered automatic to their collectors address via the smart contract.
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Have any one experienced this?? Is it their new method of scam.

And support hardly replies. Last time I contacted them they replied after 7 days
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Giddiebabalaw(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Stop making use of Luno. I only make use of them anytime I wanted to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum with my naija MasterCard. This kinda transaction is very fast but once you try to send bitcoin to your wallet there, it ll disappear. It has happened to me more than five times, hence I quit using the shitty app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Giddiebabalaw:
Stop making use of Luno. I only make use of them anytime I wanted to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum with my naija MasterCard. This kinda transaction is very fast but once you try to send bitcoin to your wallet there, it ll disappear. It has happened to me more than five times, hence I quit using the shitty app.
did you ever receive it?

Which do you use now
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Ay04z(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Quit. Luno....... Kom here.. https://remitano.com/ng/?ref=ayohdehleh
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ay04z:
Quit. Luno....... Kom here.. https://remitano.com/ng/?ref=ayohdehleh
Do remitano eth wallet work well?

The main issue that is making me upset Cos of trust I sent all my profit from a trade 4 ETH at once and from their wallet address they seem like a scam since 28 days ago.

They are just collecting ETH without sending it out. They only send to one specific address with over $26M now people need to understand luno is now a huge scam.

1 Like

Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 1:24am On May 01, 2018
Stay off luno. Receiving fund unless you have enough to lose
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 6:21am On May 01, 2018
If you love your money. Avoid to be scammed by luno
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Giddiebabalaw(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2018
I received it but after 30 mins, all the bitcoin disappeared. I sent them messages several times without number but they would reply. I lost a fortune with them... ���
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 7:11am On May 01, 2018
Giddiebabalaw:
I received it but after 30 mins, all the bitcoin disappeared. I sent them messages several times without number but they would reply. I lost a fortune with them... ���

Hey many negative review. (That very bad of them)

Mine I didn't even receive it, worst part is they have huge ads going on & thousands are falling for their scam now.

Their ETH address have over $19M and none is been sent to users few transactions there are transfer to another wallet with $10M which it theirs and lots of negative comments on their address via etherscan is people complaining they sent $$$$ please send it back etc.
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Giddiebabalaw(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2018
You can make use of Paxful... Paxful is one the best for now just that you can only store bitcoin there.. They don't have ethereum wallet up till yesterday night. That was when I checked last...
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by profbeejay(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2018
More btc needed

More Gift cards needed too.

ITunes, amazon, vanilla, steam wallet, Google Play Gift Card, bitcoin etc.

All needed at a very good price.
Fast payment is guaranteed.

Check signature for contact
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Ay04z(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2018
dan55:

The main issue that is making me upset Cos of trust I sent all my profit from a trade 4 ETH at once and from their wallet address they seem like a scam since 28 days ago.

They are just collecting ETH without sending it out. They only send to one specific address with over $26M now people need to understand luno is now a huge scam.
been using remit another for the past one year no Wahala... But Luno is cool too though support is slow....
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 8:52am On May 01, 2018
Ay04z:
been using remit another for the past one year no Wahala... But Luno is cool too though support is slow....

You said Cool when from their etherscan they haven't sent ETH to users for a long time. And a lot are complaining about scam in their etherscan comment box
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 8:56am On May 01, 2018
Ay04z:

How safe to store ETH in it remitano?

Can you transact with phone? Why am scared is cos of the 5 minutes window.

I imagine what happens when network disturbs
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Giddiebabalaw:
You can make use of Paxful... Paxful is one the best for now just that you can only store bitcoin there.. They don't have ethereum wallet up till yesterday night. That was when I checked last...
.can I find much Nigerian there for p 2 p transaction??
How friendly is their fees
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Giddiebabalaw(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2018
Yeah... The fee is cool and they have so many options of which you can buy and sell your bitcoin there.. I do make use of perfect money to buy from there.
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 10:08am On May 01, 2018
Giddiebabalaw:
Yeah... The fee is cool and they have so many options of which you can buy and sell your bitcoin there.. I do make use of perfect money to buy from there.
OK thanks
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Obascoetubi: 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
dan55:

i think the other wallet u send ur ETH out from, doesn't pay as u think, not luno's fault
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Obascoetubi: 1:11pm On May 01, 2018
Giddiebabalaw:
can we see proof?
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Obascoetubi: 1:15pm On May 01, 2018
dan55:

You said Cool when from their etherscan they haven't sent ETH to users for a long time. And a lot are complaining about scam in their etherscan comment box
let me see direct link of their coment
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by adomuwiner(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
luno is not a scam at all,if you do it well, you will see your money in your account.you have to get eth address from them before you send money to them
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by ify4king(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2018
Why only eth, what about btc
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 3:14pm On May 01, 2018
adomuwiner:
luno is not a scam at all,if you do it well, you will see your money in your account.you have to get eth address from them before you send money to them

Lol you think am new to luno?
I have been using them since 2017 have withdrew over 12M from them 2017 (all not my personal cash)

You can't teach me how to use it, am not new in trading nor crypto currency
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 3:15pm On May 01, 2018
adomuwiner:

The just replied me and claimed its a bug that they will try to fix it in 24 - 48

I have been using luno for long that why i said "they are now scam"

Not that they were scam before.......please read correctly before you comment your suggesting nor solution
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
ify4king:
Why only eth, what about btc

Its ETH I noticed they don't reflect btc is still working as at yesterday
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
Obascoetubi:
i think the other wallet u send ur ETH out from, doesn't pay as u think, not luno's fault

Sorry to ask are you new to block chain??

I sent from my private wallet and it have over 1000 confirmation.

Exchanger use 30 confirmations to credit into any virtual wallet

1 Like

Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 3:23pm On May 01, 2018
Obascoetubi:
let me see direct link of their coment

Check the comments on their smart contract address (etherscan.io)trace it via you transaction with them sending to your wallet
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Obascoetubi: 3:24pm On May 01, 2018
dan55:

Check the comments on their smart contract address trace it via you transaction with them sending to your wallet
ook
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by checky619: 3:49pm On May 01, 2018
dan55:

The just replied me and claimed its a bug that they will try to fix it in 24 - 48

I have been using luno for long that why i said "they are now scam"

Not that they were scam before.......please read correctly before you comment your suggesting nor solution

Is it advisable to use luno to sell ETH or what alternative can I use

1 Like

Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
Pls can airdrop produce real money
Re: Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund by dan55: 6:03pm On May 01, 2018
organism3:
Pls can airdrop produce real money
Yes 100% last money I added to trading $800 was hydro airdrop

(1) (2) (Reply)

New To Making Money Online? Raed This! / Can I Use Payoneer Card To Buy Crypto On Binance As A Nigerian / Direct Bank Savers,how Legit Is It Or Is It A Scam....any Testifier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.