Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! (1194 Views)

How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. / $500 Weekly On Doing Affiliate Marketing On Warriorplus | Prove Inside / Earn Income Doing What You Know How To Do Best (social Media) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Affiliate marketing remains one of the most consistent means of earning income on the internet. It simply involves joining an affiliate program as a partner, selecting some products of interest and promoting through various media to a specific audience with the aim of making a sale.
For every sale made, the affiliate merchant pays you a commission depending on the pre-existing commission percentage on the product.

Sounds easy right?

Kinda but you need to be experienced to learn this. First, you need to understand that selling an affiliate product requires you have a targeted audience who are interested in that sort of product. This is where a lot of people start having issues.

In other words, you need traffic from people who have interest in that line of product. There are different ways of getting this traffic and you will be learning them further on in this seminar. You know understand what affiliate marketing is and how it works. The next step is getting an affiliate account.

All registrations are usually free bit Nigeria isn't available for registration on some platforms e.g Clickbank.

However, you will be learning how to register on any platform of your choice irrespective of country and location. Below are some items you will need for improved chances of success on your first try.

An affiliate marketing account
affiliate poroduct link
Email marketing account
domain name and hosting account
Page builder
Traffic source
Means of receiving your income

Generally, these are the tools you will need starting out and I will show you how to acquire them. Some, I will give away for free while others, I will show you where to get them.

Note: I am giving this info away for free and nobody is paying me anything.

I am starting a new campaign for some products I have selected to promote this month and thought to add value to folks by carrying those who need an extra or passive income along. Therefore, I need to know that some people are following by giving away a free gift on affiliate marketing.

Check the url below, put in your info to download the freebie then type 'Go on' in the comments below so I can continue.

http:///freegiftnaira
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by Pamela96(f): 7:27am On May 01, 2018
You really didn't explain anything here and you made it seem like a complex stuff while basically, all affiliate marketing entails is getting a relevant product and promoting it on your blog or through email marketing etc. It's really isn't difficult. I've made quite a few thousand bucks myself even as a newbie. Meanwhile, I have designers who are willing to build you a blog/website starting from as low as N10,000 (minus domain registration fees)

Anyway, below is a more comprehensive and a more detailed guide for the absolute beginner.

Quick question: Did you know Ghavoch's membership subscriptions is not the only way I generate revenue on Ghavoch? I also get paid for recommending certain products and services to you. Services such as A2 Hosting for hosting websites or ConvertKit for email marketing. In fact, I have a good list of affiliate programs that I'm a part of (but I only recommend products I use and so should you. I will never tell you to buy anything I haven't tested myself). Well, now you know. Each time someone buys an affiliated product I recommended, I gain a commission from the sales. That's simply what the affiliate marketing (that you have been hearing about) is all about.

Simply put: Affiliate marketing is a special form of marketing that requires you to convince buyers to pay for a third-party product from which you get a commission. This is just like being a salesman but the difference is the fact that you don't get paid a monthly salary but a commission on each sale. You market someone's goods, a customer buys it, you get compensated with a share in the profit for your efforts. This means the more sales you make, the richer you become. The large market on the internet has made several people millionaires out of affiliate marketing and you too can begin to lay the foundations for mining your share in the reserve now.

Affiliate marketing entails that;

-You find a relevant product

-You promote it with all you've got.

Affiliate marketing existed since the inception of the internet and it's not going away anytime soon. This means you still have a shot at it. Before now, affiliate marketers were known for promoting the links to their affiliate products on social media and blogs through the comment form.
They just signup with an affiliate network or with a company that offers an affiliate program for her products, they find a good product and promote it endlessly. This was the traditional method. Though people still do this (those without a website), it's simply too much work compared to the alternatives.

Why is it so recommended as an online business?

Because it's a goldmine! I've personally made $13,870 at a 30% commission rate of $95 from 146 sales of an affiliate product in less than 13 days. No! it's not that easy. I already had a system in place. But can you do it? Yes, several others have made a lot more from it. Pat Flynn can attest to that. Doing an online business is not just about choosing the right niche, creating the business and driving traffic to the business website. You will find yourself doing a lot more than that. Most online business requires more effort such as customer support, product delivery, maintenance and upgrade etc.

Luckily, with Affiliate Marketing, none of these matters. With affiliate marketing, you only have to select the right product and promote it while the owner of the product pays your commissions and handles the product maintenance, upgrade and after-sales services. This is the sole reason most internet marketers would pick affiliate marketing first. Doing affiliate marketing, your major challenge will be to pick a product in high demand. A product that people want. A product that will sell. Because if you pick the wrong project, you may never make a penny no matter the amount of publicity you do.

How do I get started?

It takes knowledge, skills and lots of smart work to get it done. It's not exactly easy to drive that targeted traffic that converts. You may have millions of people checking out your website/blog and may still not make a sale. But with the right product at hand and some drops of visitors from the right source, you could easily bank in on affiliate marketing. If you do not have a blog/website, I recommend you get one to make things easier for you but you can still do it without one.
Continue reading on Ghavoch. Also, learn [url=https:www.ghavoch.com/setup]how to set up a profitable subscription-based website here[/url] or you can let Lati Codes do it for you.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by VocalWalls: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 348/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2018
kalz26:

Product Categories You Should Consider

When it comes to selling whether offline or online, there are certain niches that have a certain characteristic known as – EVERGREEN.

Being evergreen here means that the market is always hot, in-demand and has a ready audience who need products to solve their problems.

These niches are of 3 types, namely:
- Health
- Wealth
- Relationship.

Each of them has several many sub-categories that products can be narrowed to fall under and you can find a market audience under each of
these sub-categories.

For example, under Relationship niche, you can find sub-categories like:
- Divorce
- Dating
- Break-ups
- Pre-nuptials
- Getting Back Together
- Courting/ Wooing
- Sexual Intimacy
- Sex
- Marriage

As you can see, these sub-niches all fall under Relationship.

They all can be further divided into even smaller niches where you can now provide products that offer solutions for the problems associated with
each niche.

For example, under Divorce, you can create products like:

- How to handle a clean divorce
- How to avoid divorce
- How to find out if your spouse needs a divorce

I am sure you have the general idea now.

In Affiliate Marketing, you have to focus on any of the 3 niches listed above. You can either go for Wealth, Health or Relationship.

As stated earlier, you can make serious income from any of the niches so it doesn’t really matter which one you go for.

NOTE: I will advise you go for a niche you have interest and passion in so your commitment will be more sustained for the duration.

If you decide to go for the Make Money Niche a.k.a Wealth niche, there are tons of products catering to the audience in this niche.

Audience here refers to people who are interested in making money.

Now ask yourself this question – Who isn’t interested in making money?

Answer: Nobody

So everyone ones to make more money and this makes this niche a very hot one because the market is quite large and there is a need that requires a solution.

NEED: People always want to make money

NOTE: While choosing a product to promote under these 3 key niches, it is important that you pick hot-selling products. Hot-selling products are those that are currently moving in the market.

You only need to just promote the product to the right audience and it will sell since the product is already enjoying a market buzz.

Simply key in and promote the hot product like others are doing. There’s absolutely no need to reinvent the wheel or experiment with a long forgotten product that might not be as effective as it was once.

You don’t want that so just go with the flow as others are doing and making
their money.

Tool You Need For Success in Affiliate Marketing

Like every business, you need the right investment in tools and other necessities to make a success of your Affiliate Marketing journey.

Without these tools, you might stumble around unnecessarily before finding your way, that is, if you do find your way.

You are going to need the following tools and their functions are included as well.

- Affiliate link (web link to the affiliate sales page you are promoting)
- Traffic source (a means of pushing traffic to your affiliate offers using SEO,
Facebook ad or solo ad emails)
- Lead magnet (a free but valuable offer to lure in subscribers in form of an EBook
or call-to-action text)
- Page Builder (Getresponse native builder, Thrivearc
hitect or Instabuilder plugin)
- Auto-responder (Getresponse, MailChimp, Aweber)
- Content emails (Marketing mail copies written by you to promote the
products)

Below is a flow chart of how Affiliate marketing is done using an Email List:

Traffic from Solo ads -> Landing Page -> Subscribers -> (Email List + Autoresponder
Mails) = SALES

These tools work as follows:

PAY RAPT ATTENTION HERE

First, you create a landing page or squeeze page using your page builder of choice (Getresponse native builder, Thrivearchitect or Instabuilder).

Remember that your landing page is a channel for receiving information like emails from interested leads via your traffic source (a solo ad email vendor).

So here is what happens, you send your landing page link to your traffic source (solo ad vendor) who pushes their targeted traffic to it.

This traffic is made up of people who are already interested in this niche of products. They are usually made up of individuals in the traffic provider’s email list.

Once your audience are sent to your landing page and it strikes their interest, they are going to sign up into the offer on your landing page to find out more or download your Freebie.

To make your landing page very attractive to the traffic audience, you need what is called a Lead Magnet.

A lead magnet is any piece of item that is valuable and can attract an audience to take an action you want.

For example, your landing page could be directing your traffic to enter their name and email to download your lead magnet which may be a free e-book like

- ‘how to make money from thin air’.

I am sure you would have come across squeeze and landing pages that offer free but valuable offer for you to download.

To do this, you must enter a name and email to access it.

Once you get signups, automatically, they will be moved to your e-mail marketing system if you already integrated your landing page with one.

The email system saves the newly gotten emails to form your own new E-mail list which you will name as you like to make it unique.

Examples of E-mail marketing systems include the following: MailChimp, Getresponse, Aweber, Sendinblue etc

They all have a basic working procedure but for the sake of this course, the focus is on Getresponse because their email marketing system is Affiliate marketing-friendly.

I have a more detailed instruction on setting up your first affiliate marketing campaign using email lists on a different chapter.

• In my video course, there is a step-by-step instruction on how to fix your auto-responder message on Getresponse.

• You will also watch a video on how to set up a simple landing page using Instabuilder or WP Profit builder which I have included as part of this course.

If you would love to have my video course, you can send me a message. It is NOT FREE. Only N10,000.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kdcextra(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks for the information so far.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
kdcextra:
Thanks for the information so far.

You are welcome, bro. The more people who can implement, the better for everyone.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
kalz26:

Tool You Need For Success in Affiliate Marketing

Like every business, you need the right investment in tools and other necessities to make a success of your Affiliate Marketing journey.

Without these tools, you might stumble around unnecessarily before finding your way, that is, if you do find your way.

You are going to need the following tools and their functions are included as well.

- Affiliate link (web link to the affiliate sales page you are promoting)
- Traffic source (a means of pushing traffic to your affiliate offers using SEO,
Facebook ad or solo ad emails)
- Lead magnet (a free but valuable offer to lure in subscribers in form of an EBook
or call-to-action text)
- Page Builder (Getresponse native builder, Thrivearc
hitect or Instabuilder plugin)
- Auto-responder (Getresponse, MailChimp, Aweber)
- Content emails (Marketing mail copies written by you to promote the
products)

Below is a flow chart of how Affiliate marketing is done using an Email List:

Traffic from Solo ads -> Landing Page -> Subscribers -> (Email List + Autoresponder
Mails) = SALES

These tools work as follows:

PAY RAPT ATTENTION HERE

First, you create a landing page or squeeze page using your page builder of choice (Getresponse native builder, Thrivearchitect or Instabuilder).

Remember that your landing page is a channel for receiving information like emails from interested leads via your traffic source (a solo ad email vendor).

So here is what happens, you send your landing page link to your traffic source (solo ad vendor) who pushes their targeted traffic to it.

This traffic is made up of people who are already interested in this niche of products. They are usually made up of individuals in the traffic provider’s email list.

Once your audience are sent to your landing page and it strikes their interest, they are going to sign up into the offer on your landing page to find out more or download your Freebie.

To make your landing page very attractive to the traffic audience, you need what is called a Lead Magnet.

A lead magnet is any piece of item that is valuable and can attract an audience to take an action you want.

For example, your landing page could be directing your traffic to enter their name and email to download your lead magnet which may be a free e-book like

- ‘how to make money from thin air’.

I am sure you would have come across squeeze and landing pages that offer free but valuable offer for you to download.

To do this, you must enter a name and email to access it.

Once you get signups, automatically, they will be moved to your e-mail marketing system if you already integrated your landing page with one.

The email system saves the newly gotten emails to form your own new E-mail list which you will name as you like to make it unique.

Examples of E-mail marketing systems include the following: MailChimp, Getresponse, Aweber, Sendinblue etc

They all have a basic working procedure but for the sake of this course, the focus is on Getresponse because their email marketing system is Affiliate marketing-friendly.

I have a more detailed instruction on setting up your first affiliate marketing campaign using email lists on a different chapter.

• In my video course, there is a step-by-step instruction on how to fix your auto-responder message on Getresponse.

• You will also watch a video on how to set up a simple landing page using Instabuilder or WP Profit builder which I have included as part of this course.

If you would love to have my video course, you can send me a message. It is NOT FREE. Only N10,000.

Different Approaches to Getting Traffic for Your Affiliate Products Offers

Promoting affiliate products requires several approaches to getting your products in front of the audience that needs them.

In this section, you will find the three popular ways to promote your affiliate products to make sales and earn commissions.

- Promotion via blogs and website creation
- Promotion via PPC like Facebook Ads
- Promotion via E-mail marketing

These 3 methods are effective if followed as directed but the focus of this course is on promoting your affiliate offers via E-mail marketing.

Below are the basics on how to handle promotions in each type of promotion:

Promotion via blogs and website creation

To promote your affiliate product links using this method, you will need to get an affiliate blog or website created for you. The affiliate website name has to be related to the niche you plan to focus on.

Example: If you are promoting sexual health products, choose a name related to sexual health.

To get an affiliate website, go on Fiverr.com to get a professional web designer to set up one for you or contact any web designer you know to get started.

Next, you will need to create content on the affiliate website using relevant search keywords related to your niche to improve your website rankings to draw in visitors from search engines like Google.

You will need to have the following set up for you:

- Get a WordPress expert to set up an affiliate website for you with a SPECIFIC NICHE of affiliate products
- Get your website’s product posts and pages optimized for search engine traffic preferably an SEO expert who will leverage on keywords
- A source of traffic using Google Adwords or Facebook ads if you can afford the budget

Promotion via PPC like Facebook Ads

This is another means of promoting your affiliate product links to your target audience.

It involves using PPC ads which also means Pay Per Click and refers to leveraging on traffic targeted from Facebook from a specific audience that
have indicated interest in the category of products you are promoting.

The truth is that Facebook isn’t in support of promoting affiliate links on their platform.

Therefore, if you must do this, you will use Content Marketing.

Create an informative content of interest relating to the product you plan to promote. It should be in the form of a blog post or article with a redirecting link to your affiliate website or squeeze page.

Remember to use a squeeze page to collect their emails so you can re-target them directly using Email marketing afterwards.

If you don't integrate a squeeze page to collect emails, you can still redirect them from the Facebook ad post to your website but you will be
missing out on potential subscribers since you have no means of collecting their contact information.

Alternatively, you can still push them to your website if you have a subscriber opt-in form with a freebie to lure them in.

Whichever way, you decide to go about it, you can be sure that it works well if done correctly. You will need the following to promote your affiliate product links using Facebook ads marketing:

- Interesting and/or informative post on Facebook-related to the products
you want to promote
- Targeted Facebook ad using your informative post
- Link to your affiliate product squeeze page for e-mail marketing or link to your affiliate website link where you can harvest their e-mails for e-mail marketing purposes.

Affiliate Marketing Using Email lists

This is the core of this Affiliate marketing guide so it's important to be attentive here. To promote affiliate products using email lists, you need the following in a sequential order:

- Landing page
- Traffic Source for Emails
- Email Marketing Platform
- Sales Emails

Here is how to set up your first affiliate marketing campaign.

Landing Page
First, you need to have a domain name and hosting to be able to launch WordPress and install a landing page builder.

Your domain name is your website name which should either be generic or related to your niche of interest.

It usually goes for about $10 a year for both of them together. Once you domain name goes live, you will need to install WordPress on it to be able to view it properly on a web browser.

To do this, go into your C-panel using your web hosting login details, scroll to your File Manager then click on it and scroll to Softaculous and click on it.

You will be redirected to a page where you have to click on the WordPress icon, set up your username and password plus other details to install it.

After installing WordPress, the next step is to visit your website name by typing it in a search browser.

If you did it right, it will show up with a default theme from WordPress showing 'HELLO WORLD'.
You will also have a WordPress login dashboard with a link like this domainname.com/wp-login.php

NOTE: WordPress is a content management system for managing the content of a website.

Next, you will need to install a page builder plugin on your WordPress dashboard to build your first squeeze page or landing page.

To do this, you may need to visit the Thrivearchitect or Instabuilder website to buy their plugin if you don't have it.

For this tutorial, I'm using the Instabuilder plugin because the one I could get but it's working perfectly for me.

Installation:

Scroll through your WP dashboard (WP is short for WordPress) to Plugins, click on it then head to Upload to load the page builder plugin and install it.

Next, activate it and enter its dashboard. To create a landing or squeeze page, select Create page and check the next page that opens.

You will notice a number of different templates that you can choose from to build your landing or squeeze page.

The choice is yours so select a template that fits the features of the squeeze page design you have in mind.

After picking a template, you will need to customize it accordingly to fit your lead magnet offer. A professional squeeze page should have the following elements to make it attractive to your audience.

- Captivating Headline
- A Bold and Attractive Image or Video
- Content describing what the squeeze page is about
- Call to action text asking visitors to submit their name and email to get your
free offer.
- An opt-in form for submission of name, email and/or phone number.
- A lead magnet or offer of valuable information is exchange for the phone number or email.

Following the already existing template, ensure that your squeeze page has almost all the features or elements listed above.

Your landing page should look somewhat like this.

Next you need to integrate it with an email marketing system like Getresponse. Simply visit the Getresponse website then register an account
to enjoy a one free month subscription.

After opening an account with Getresponse, you need to integrate it with your new landing page.

On your Instabuilder page, click on Optin form settings, you will see a space to input HTML form code.

Go back to Getresponse, create a List by checking out the Getresponse dashboard and selecting Contacts.

Choose a name you will remember easily for your list then head over to Forms and Survey to create a form.

Choose List Builder Wizard, select a form template then build your form and save it before publishing.

Copy the form code generated there and return to the Instabuilder opt-in form setting to input this code in the space for HTML form code.

Click on Save and Publish to launch your landing page.

Automatically, your landing page is live and anyone who signs into it has their name and email submitted to the list you created on Getresponse.

If you have a lead magnet or Freebie included in your offer, there is a space to input the lead magnet URL.

You can create a URL for your freebie or lead magnet by uploading on Cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega or even your Web Hosting
storage.

After uploading, copy the shareable link - this is also the lead magnet or freebie URL.

You can then input this URL into the redirection URL requested for on your Getresponse opt-in form settings. This URL is where you want your subscribers to be taken to after signing into your offer.

In my next post, I will be revealing one of the hottest traffic sources for your Affiliate Marketing campaigns - Email List Promotions.

Don't miss my next post for anything.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by ejihand(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2018
following...

1 Like

Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
ejihand:
following...

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you have questions.
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
kalz26:

Different Approaches to Getting Traffic for Your Affiliate Products Offers

Promoting affiliate products requires several approaches to getting your products in front of the audience that needs them.

In this section, you will find the three popular ways to promote your affiliate products to make sales and earn commissions.

- Promotion via blogs and website creation
- Promotion via PPC like Facebook Ads
- Promotion via E-mail marketing

These 3 methods are effective if followed as directed but the focus of this course is on promoting your affiliate offers via E-mail marketing.

Below are the basics on how to handle promotions in each type of promotion:

Promotion via blogs and website creation

To promote your affiliate product links using this method, you will need to get an affiliate blog or website created for you. The affiliate website name has to be related to the niche you plan to focus on.

Example: If you are promoting sexual health products, choose a name related to sexual health.

To get an affiliate website, go on Fiverr.com to get a professional web designer to set up one for you or contact any web designer you know to get started.

Next, you will need to create content on the affiliate website using relevant search keywords related to your niche to improve your website rankings to draw in visitors from search engines like Google.

You will need to have the following set up for you:

- Get a WordPress expert to set up an affiliate website for you with a SPECIFIC NICHE of affiliate products
- Get your website’s product posts and pages optimized for search engine traffic preferably an SEO expert who will leverage on keywords
- A source of traffic using Google Adwords or Facebook ads if you can afford the budget

Promotion via PPC like Facebook Ads

This is another means of promoting your affiliate product links to your target audience.

It involves using PPC ads which also means Pay Per Click and refers to leveraging on traffic targeted from Facebook from a specific audience that
have indicated interest in the category of products you are promoting.

The truth is that Facebook isn’t in support of promoting affiliate links on their platform.

Therefore, if you must do this, you will use Content Marketing.

Create an informative content of interest relating to the product you plan to promote. It should be in the form of a blog post or article with a redirecting link to your affiliate website or squeeze page.

Remember to use a squeeze page to collect their emails so you can re-target them directly using Email marketing afterwards.

If you don't integrate a squeeze page to collect emails, you can still redirect them from the Facebook ad post to your website but you will be
missing out on potential subscribers since you have no means of collecting their contact information.

Alternatively, you can still push them to your website if you have a subscriber opt-in form with a freebie to lure them in.

Whichever way, you decide to go about it, you can be sure that it works well if done correctly. You will need the following to promote your affiliate product links using Facebook ads marketing:

- Interesting and/or informative post on Facebook-related to the products
you want to promote
- Targeted Facebook ad using your informative post
- Link to your affiliate product squeeze page for e-mail marketing or link to your affiliate website link where you can harvest their e-mails for e-mail marketing purposes.

Affiliate Marketing Using Email lists

This is the core of this Affiliate marketing guide so it's important to be attentive here. To promote affiliate products using email lists, you need the following in a sequential order:

- Landing page
- Traffic Source for Emails
- Email Marketing Platform
- Sales Emails

Here is how to set up your first affiliate marketing campaign.

Landing Page
First, you need to have a domain name and hosting to be able to launch WordPress and install a landing page builder.

Your domain name is your website name which should either be generic or related to your niche of interest.

It usually goes for about $10 a year for both of them together. Once you domain name goes live, you will need to install WordPress on it to be able to view it properly on a web browser.

To do this, go into your C-panel using your web hosting login details, scroll to your File Manager then click on it and scroll to Softaculous and click on it.

You will be redirected to a page where you have to click on the WordPress icon, set up your username and password plus other details to install it.

After installing WordPress, the next step is to visit your website name by typing it in a search browser.

If you did it right, it will show up with a default theme from WordPress showing 'HELLO WORLD'.
You will also have a WordPress login dashboard with a link like this domainname.com/wp-login.php

NOTE: WordPress is a content management system for managing the content of a website.

Next, you will need to install a page builder plugin on your WordPress dashboard to build your first squeeze page or landing page.

To do this, you may need to visit the Thrivearchitect or Instabuilder website to buy their plugin if you don't have it.

For this tutorial, I'm using the Instabuilder plugin because the one I could get but it's working perfectly for me.

Installation:

Scroll through your WP dashboard (WP is short for WordPress) to Plugins, click on it then head to Upload to load the page builder plugin and install it.

Next, activate it and enter its dashboard. To create a landing or squeeze page, select Create page and check the next page that opens.

You will notice a number of different templates that you can choose from to build your landing or squeeze page.

The choice is yours so select a template that fits the features of the squeeze page design you have in mind.

After picking a template, you will need to customize it accordingly to fit your lead magnet offer. A professional squeeze page should have the following elements to make it attractive to your audience.

- Captivating Headline
- A Bold and Attractive Image or Video
- Content describing what the squeeze page is about
- Call to action text asking visitors to submit their name and email to get your
free offer.
- An opt-in form for submission of name, email and/or phone number.
- A lead magnet or offer of valuable information is exchange for the phone number or email.

Following the already existing template, ensure that your squeeze page has almost all the features or elements listed above.

Your landing page should look somewhat like this.

Next you need to integrate it with an email marketing system like Getresponse. Simply visit the Getresponse website then register an account
to enjoy a one free month subscription.

After opening an account with Getresponse, you need to integrate it with your new landing page.

On your Instabuilder page, click on Optin form settings, you will see a space to input HTML form code.

Go back to Getresponse, create a List by checking out the Getresponse dashboard and selecting Contacts.

Choose a name you will remember easily for your list then head over to Forms and Survey to create a form.

Choose List Builder Wizard, select a form template then build your form and save it before publishing.

Copy the form code generated there and return to the Instabuilder opt-in form setting to input this code in the space for HTML form code.

Click on Save and Publish to launch your landing page.

Automatically, your landing page is live and anyone who signs into it has their name and email submitted to the list you created on Getresponse.

If you have a lead magnet or Freebie included in your offer, there is a space to input the lead magnet URL.

You can create a URL for your freebie or lead magnet by uploading on Cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega or even your Web Hosting
storage.

After uploading, copy the shareable link - this is also the lead magnet or freebie URL.

You can then input this URL into the redirection URL requested for on your Getresponse opt-in form settings. This URL is where you want your subscribers to be taken to after signing into your offer.

In my next post, I will be revealing one of the hottest traffic sources for your Affiliate Marketing campaigns - Email List Promotions.

Don't miss my next post for anything.

Traffic Source for Your Landing Page

After setting up and designing your landing page, your next point of concern is TRAFFIC.

You will need a secure source of targeted email traffic which you will send to your landing page.

Follow the link below to register for targeted email traffic in any particular niche of your choice.

LINK: https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/rzh01/0

The email traffic from the above link is HIGHLY TARGETED so you have my support to go ahead and purchase your solo ad emails from there. That is the link I use to buy my email traffic.

So grab your landing page URL link and visit the above page, purchase any email number of your choice.

Price usually ranges as follows:

100 email traffic - $70
200 email traffic - $140
400 email traffic - $250
...and so on and so forth.

The different packages are there so you can buy as you can afford. Once you buy, the email traffic vendor will reply your order telling you when
they will send the email traffic to your landing page.

When he/she does this, you can expect to see people signing up into your list from the traffic sent to your landing page.

By this time, it is expected you would already have email copies offering valuable information or marketing the affiliate product ready and scheduled to be sent to your new subscribers daily.

I strongly encourage the use of Getresponse if you are seriously interested in doing affiliate marketing using E-mail list.

Getresponse is more lenient for affiliate promotions compared to MailChimp so head on to Getresponse and open a new account.

Here is the link to register so click on it: GetResponse

The first month is free and you can register up to 1000 subscribers. Subsequently, you pay $15 a month.

MailChimp is forever free for 2000 subscribers only but they are strict and will block your account with no hesitation if you are doing affiliate
promotions.

After registering with Getresponse, head over to your dashboard, click on Email Marketing then Autoresponders to start setting up your automated email sequences to promote your affiliate offers.

Click create New Autoresponder then, type in Subject Line and a short message body talking about what you are promoting and its benefit then
include your affiliate link with a call to action to check it out or get it.

Next, you will have to set the date and time you want the message to go out.

This is the automated feature of email marketing.....that's why it is called an autoresponder.

It sends out mails following pre-set actions by you the user.

NOTE: All these are explained better in my video course where you will see me doing it live.

You will be required to create a list specific to that autoresponder, so create a list, choose a unique name and apply it to the autoresponder.

All mails in your autoresponder will be going to people who join or are in that list.

Email Marketing Platform

Furthermore, you can add more messages to your autoresponder list ranging from Day 0 (the day your first email is sent out) to any number of days you want.

I prefer doing 14 days for an affiliate product promotion using the format below:

Day 1 - Day 2 => Promote twice daily
Day3 - Day5 => Offer Value
Day 6- Day7 => Promote twice daily
Day8 - Day 10 => No mails
Day 11 - Day 12 => Promote twice daily with a sense of urgency like a discount is about to close.
Day 13 => One mail
Day 14 => Conclude

You must not follow this routine. You can try out different ways to see what works best for you.

However, if you prefer following my lead still, kindly go ahead to set up your autoresponders and other automation emails.

NOTE: My video course has a detailed guide on how to set this all up with my attached sample E-mail swipes from past campaigns to
give you a feel of how the email copies you create for your products should look like.

If you will prefer to have the video course, you can contact me via email at thewordsmith01@yahoo.com.

In the video training course, I will be showing you how I set up every campaign from start to finish. I usually set up my campaigns during the weekend to run from Monday to Friday then face my other businesses.

If you ask me this is a superb, passive income business anybody should have on the side even if you already have a job.

NOTE: The Video Training course is not FREE and costs only N10,000 but I will provide every resource and support to make sure you succeed at this.......however, if you prefer to keep your 10k, by all means do so please and manage the thread.

Who wants to succeed will succeed.

In my next post, I will be telling you what to avoid in your affiliate marketing campaigns to improve your success rate.

Be on the look out for it!
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by kalz26(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
kalz26:

Traffic Source for Your Landing Page

After setting up and designing your landing page, your next point of concern is TRAFFIC.

You will need a secure source of targeted email traffic which you will send to your landing page.

Follow the link below to register for targeted email traffic in any particular niche of your choice.

LINK: https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/rzh01/0

The email traffic from the above link is HIGHLY TARGETED so you have my support to go ahead and purchase your solo ad emails from there. That is the link I use to buy my email traffic.

So grab your landing page URL link and visit the above page, purchase any email number of your choice.

Price usually ranges as follows:

100 email traffic - $70
200 email traffic - $140
400 email traffic - $250
...and so on and so forth.

The different packages are there so you can buy as you can afford. Once you buy, the email traffic vendor will reply your order telling you when
they will send the email traffic to your landing page.

When he/she does this, you can expect to see people signing up into your list from the traffic sent to your landing page.

By this time, it is expected you would already have email copies offering valuable information or marketing the affiliate product ready and scheduled to be sent to your new subscribers daily.

I strongly encourage the use of Getresponse if you are seriously interested in doing affiliate marketing using E-mail list.

Getresponse is more lenient for affiliate promotions compared to MailChimp so head on to Getresponse and open a new account.

Here is the link to register so click on it: GetResponse

The first month is free and you can register up to 1000 subscribers. Subsequently, you pay $15 a month.

MailChimp is forever free for 2000 subscribers only but they are strict and will block your account with no hesitation if you are doing affiliate
promotions.

After registering with Getresponse, head over to your dashboard, click on Email Marketing then Autoresponders to start setting up your automated email sequences to promote your affiliate offers.

Click create New Autoresponder then, type in Subject Line and a short message body talking about what you are promoting and its benefit then
include your affiliate link with a call to action to check it out or get it.

Next, you will have to set the date and time you want the message to go out.

This is the automated feature of email marketing.....that's why it is called an autoresponder.

It sends out mails following pre-set actions by you the user.

NOTE: All these are explained better in my video course where you will see me doing it live.

You will be required to create a list specific to that autoresponder, so create a list, choose a unique name and apply it to the autoresponder.

All mails in your autoresponder will be going to people who join or are in that list.

Email Marketing Platform

Furthermore, you can add more messages to your autoresponder list ranging from Day 0 (the day your first email is sent out) to any number of days you want.

I prefer doing 14 days for an affiliate product promotion using the format below:

Day 1 - Day 2 => Promote twice daily
Day3 - Day5 => Offer Value
Day 6- Day7 => Promote twice daily
Day8 - Day 10 => No mails
Day 11 - Day 12 => Promote twice daily with a sense of urgency like a discount is about to close.
Day 13 => One mail
Day 14 => Conclude

You must not follow this routine. You can try out different ways to see what works best for you.

However, if you prefer following my lead still, kindly go ahead to set up your autoresponders and other automation emails.

NOTE: My video course has a detailed guide on how to set this all up with my attached sample E-mail swipes from past campaigns to
give you a feel of how the email copies you create for your products should look like.

If you will prefer to have the video course, you can contact me via email at thewordsmith01@yahoo.com.

In the video training course, I will be showing you how I set up every campaign from start to finish. I usually set up my campaigns during the weekend to run from Monday to Friday then face my other businesses.

If you ask me this is a superb, passive income business anybody should have on the side even if you already have a job.

NOTE: The Video Training course is not FREE and costs only N10,000 but I will provide every resource and support to make sure you succeed at this.......however, if you prefer to keep your 10k, by all means do so please and manage the thread.

Who wants to succeed will succeed.

In my next post, I will be telling you what to avoid in your affiliate marketing campaigns to improve your success rate.

Be on the look out for it!

Pitfalls To Avoid As an Affiliate Marketing

If you hope to succeed as an affiliate marketer, there are certain rules you should follow. Failure to do so means you will not have much success
especially if your are inexperienced in internet marketing.

Read the below:

1. Not focusing on a niche.

Focus on a niche, gain experience and competency before switching to another niche. Avoid jumping from one audience type to another.

2. Promoting different Offers at once

As tempting as it may sound, it pays better to focus on a single product first of all before moving to another product to promote.
Promoting several products at once will stretch your resources thin and might even bring confusion to your audience. At most, promote two products and no more at a time.

3. Choosing a Cold Niche

Some niches are not hot and maybe seasonal at best. It is important you go for evergreen niches that are always in demand - health, relationship, wealth are the best niches.

4. Having a Poor Landing Page

The best landing page design should be clean and easy to view what's on it. You can use a pre-existing template to set it up or find a WordPress expert to set it up for you. It's actually a simple process.

In my video course, I explained this in greater detail showing how to design your landing page perfectly.

5. Not collecting Emails

It will be truly unfortunate not to collect email signups as an affiliate marketer. This happens when you run traffic directly to your sales page with
no opt-in form on it to collect subscribers.

Email marketing is a core tool in affiliate marketing and should not be neglected for any reason if you really want to succeed.

6. Not Doing Research or Analysis
Detailed research and analysis of the market, products and the audience you are marketing are needed to make affiliate marketing work for you.
You will need to check trends, check what is moving in the market and the kind of products people are buying more. You can follow product launches and also check your dashboard for top selling products.

If you can follow these tips, you will be avoiding a lot of mistakes that newbies make while coming up.

In my next post will dropping a link for those interested in getting a PayPal account that sends and receives money here in Nigeria.

This tutorial will be completely FREE but you have to download it first.

Any questions on my Affiliate Marketing Course, feel free to comment below!
Re: Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! by grvvash: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why Buy Solo Ads?
Businesses today are getting into the bandwagon if solo ads. Many of them see the benefits and the high return-on-investment when using it. Solo ads, in the simplest term, is a form of email marketing where you send pay the owner of a certain email list to send email on your behalf for a price. As the email list tend to be very responsive, you can expect to get a lot of highly-targeted traffic for your website.

Benefits of solo ads usa include:

Highly targeted traffic
Measurable investment versus profits
Cheaper than Google Adwords generally
Almost instant traffic
When you buy solo ads traffic, we highly recommend that you send them to a landing page. That will allow you to capture their email address so that you can market to them in the near future. This is a very common practice for businesses today, whether they run a paid Adwords or a Pay-Per-View campaign. Everyone knows that the money is in the email list so you should do the same.

Joe’s Solo Ads are highly targeted in Make-money-online (MMO) and Internet Marketing (IM) niche so this is will be a great traffic source for you if you are:

Building a MMO/IM niche email list
Promoting products in MMO/IM niche
A well-known expert in MMO/IM niche
Even so, businesses coming from brick-and-mortar settings will also benefit from solo ad services.

So buy solo ads from us now! Avatar de l’utilisateur
grvvash

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Ghana As Ghanaians Loot Igbo Businesses. Ask Them To Leave Ghana. / Youth Fund Nigeria N400,000 Business Empowerment 2020. See How To Apply! / Punters Let Meet Here And Make Money With Dis Perfect Startegy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.