Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (89021 Views)

Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by KingsizeD(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Na the same kpekus wey the former baby mammas get chioma get ? Nwanne Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
After everything now they will be calling us Yoruba demon....can a demon buy Porsche for his gf angry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by menzino(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
If you are not born Igbo, marry one.........Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by stevodot22(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
sthecy:
And my bf is here sending me 100naira airtime
is it a crime if u are rich? Y depending on your boy friend.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
I swear ladies and baby mamas be wondering who the babalawo that Chi Chi used to lock Davido up. That babalawo has PhD mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Luv nwantiti....
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by wealthpos(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
Davido is really sprung

You remind me of T-pain......

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by don4real18(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
sthecy:
Tell us what you have ever given him

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by shizzle1: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Being
sprung for someone is when their name doesn't stay off your mind for more than a few minutes; when you feel like you couldn't live without them; when it seems that everything you do, you do for them. When you're sprung, you're stuck on one person; suddenly, no one seems to matter quite as much as they do
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
sthecy:
E go be, sister
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
vizkiz:
And I was feeling like a star after taking my girlfriend on a date at an expensive restaurant and gifting her a necklace.

I ain't shìt... cry

Lmao! Omg nooo
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by chuckjonesautos: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

E go be, sister

Lol
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Love is about sharing and giving kiss it only becomes wrong when trying to buy love by giving.Money cant buy love

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
I just hope the chioma is a virgin because i dey quickly vex angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
koffsman:
Enjoy bro you hustle hard so ball hard with the right lady if she makes u happy give her double joy
#Shoutoutotherealguys

shey, the hustle is for ladies?

just like a former friend started gee because of ladies..

Make money not excuses but don't try using it to impress any dawg.

if I can work hard and have sleepless nights just to double the $$,why can't she work hard?.

no hard feelings#

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
grin grin grin
donstan18:

Una go soon commit suicide on top dia matter.

Ndi asai

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by smartbros(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
sthecy:

so yours is even sending you airtime?? please hold firm unto him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
oKay but what should we do with this information

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Greatzeus:
Love is about sharing and giving kiss it only becomes wrong when trying to buy love by giving.Money cant buy love[

Money can buy love in Nigeria.
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chioma please can we get your ' recipe'?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by kitaatita: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
She is driving a Porsche based on what? Hardwork, smart investment or inheritance. Some other ladies will have their aspiration to date a rich man

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

what amount have you sent to him yourself?
Nor mind that wrestler my brother.

See as she get muscle like wrestler Olobe wrestler.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Gargeous: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
I go love oo grin
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by sprints1: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Greatzeus:
Love is about sharing and giving kiss it only becomes wrong when trying to buy love by giving.Money cant buy love
my brother u are still living in 1808 u have to realize this is 2018 nobody wants to date a broke nigga with no prospect...if u gat prospect despite being broke u stand a chance...love don't exist btw a broke guy with no prospect and a intelligent woman not talking of girls with no sense oo...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Imagine how the baby mamas will feel now.
Having children no be assurance at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by ahukannakate(f): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good one
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by ikay00406(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
OBO..Baddest
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by mixter(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
KingOvo:
While I don't want to be dragged into whether Chioma loves Davido for his money or not, what we can all see is that;
1. When a man loves a woman truly he's willing to change for her and not the other way round. No woman can change a man unless he wants to change.
2. Getting pregnant for a man won't make him keep you, ask Sophie Momodu; the mother of the 30billion gang baby.
3. Just do you thing and your man we come get you. I've known Chioma since the days she covered songs on YouTube (you can confirm yourself) and I can see she was hardworking. It's futile to run after any man because of what they can offer you, ask Sophie Momodu
4. Abeg ladies learn how to cook too, men love food! Don't be deceived by all these feminist crap angry
Ladies please receive sense. angry angry
Couldn't have said it better. Tiri gbosa for you

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
kesikeller:
that one no even concern me.

my problem now is that My neighbor lost his phone.. Pls how long should I wait before asking him to dash me the charger?

so you don't know how to steal abi,?
Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2018
How funny it could get!!!davido bought a Bentley bentayga since January 31,I am yet to see him using it!!!All for the gram!!!If you know u know

8 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 12:01am On May 01, 2018
na so timaya buy empress range that year.........ask timaya how e end ......one chance

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:01am On May 01, 2018
wealthpos:

You remind me of T-pain......
Dang had to Google that, you go way back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.