Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Are The Requirements To Study Programming Abroad - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Requirements To Study Programming Abroad (1028 Views)

Please Where Can I Study Programming In Abuja? - / Where To Study Programming In Lagos / Please Where Can I Study Programming In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements To Study Programming Abroad by Seunpaul01(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2018
I have this ambition and passion for programming. Because programming and all it entails is the thing that will matter most in the future.

I would like to know the rrequirements to study the course abroad, the duration of the course. Everything I need to know about studying it abroad.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Study Programming Abroad by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2018
I'm not going to advise you here since you probably have your mind made up on how you want to go about learning. Well, it's pretty straightforward since you want to go through the school route. What you need is to major in Computer Science. So search for a university of your choice abroad and check their admission requirements, tuition fees and related costs and you are good.

However, it's not much about where you study, be it school(here or abroad) or learning on your terms like reading books, tutorial videos, online courses and what have you but more of your willingness to learn and opening of your mind.
Re: What Are The Requirements To Study Programming Abroad by prynsex(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2018
Seunpaul01 RQt2MbpI422E
Seunpaul01:
I have this ambition and passion for programming. Because programming and all it entails is the thing that will matter most in the future.

I would like to know the rrequirements to study the course abroad, the duration of the course. Everything I need to know about studying it abroad.

(1) (Reply)

About The Best web design Company in Port Harcourt Boxvibe.com / Thread For 15 Days Tutorial On Website Styling Using CSS / VTU Portal Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.