Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (81712 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2018
grin the day my future wife begin carry pastor matter for head i go pursue am. Weak beings

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by ZorGBUooeh: 8:21am On May 01, 2018
Fake news
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by EdDave(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2018
Only in Africa do you see adulterers being tied up like criminals. It s a sin ,not a crime.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by seguno2: 8:24am On May 01, 2018
misreal:
Two adults having consensual sex,and you are tying them up like thieves...

Are they not thieves?
Has the definition of stealing changed?
Perhaps since Buhari and APC came into power in 2015
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Mrsimplexvi: 8:26am On May 01, 2018
I don't want to tlk much.. D pastor deserves everything that happened to him... A pastor fuckn someone's wife.. Stop your wife when she wan carry church for head.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by okenwaa(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2018
misreal:

He's a thief for stealing what does not belong to him.

Does he have the c/o of the property??
So that makes him a thief and an armed robber if he was armed with a condom.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Fourwinds: 8:27am On May 01, 2018
tayo60:
But why will d man disgrace a fellow man like this? He shouldn't have uploaded d man's pic like this? This is disheartening and barbaric. Meanwhile, where is d woman's pic too? He cancelled his wife's pic and exposed d pastor. Foolish man!
if I were the one ,I will expose not just the face but his blocus too....

I hate men who do not have control over their sexual urge...

the idiot is lucky that I'm not a neighbour to the man who caught him...he would have regretted ever possessing a blocus....useless imbe..cile men

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by tollytexy(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2018
mysteriousman:
Forget the gifts the best thing a man can do is spend quality time with your wife, you must give her that good quality love making that won't even make her think of someone else, she will be so anxious of when next to do it, never be distanced from your spouse e no make sense body no be wood but some women no matter how good they get it from their husband they will still go out to have some
K what?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by tollytexy(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2018
ztar:
Its okay...

Ok for what?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by martineverest(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2018
misreal:
it's really baffling that Nigerians still behave like cavemen
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by kmaster007: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
I fear ooooo... dis pastors of nw adays
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
where them keep the woman nah
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
You dont need to treat the pastor like this na... He is only doing the work of God sent by God........
But imagine now pastor sleeping with member what if trumpet come sound what will tell God?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Mrsimplexvi: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
tayo60:
But why will d man disgrace a fellow man like this? He shouldn't have uploaded d man's pic like this? This is disheartening and barbaric. Meanwhile, where is d woman's pic too? He cancelled his wife's pic and exposed d pastor. Foolish man!
tlk with ur head dear... If u catch your husband in d act, will u expose him too?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Fourwinds: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
EdDave:
Only in Africa do you see adulterers being tied up like criminals. It s a sin ,not a crime.
for me it is a crime...if I catch on such...I'm sorry for that particular day
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Quality20(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
There is no problem na. Let d husband ask d revered pastor what really he is up to with his wife and let d pastor back up his actions with pastoral and spiritual proofs of d validity of sexing d said woman
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by EmmyDJourno: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
Men and Husbands need to start looking at themselves when their wives cheat........ I hope not to generalize for all scenarios.....but men and husbands need to start taking a good look at their all round handling of their wives
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Gudfrie(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared By Popular Instagram Blogger Tundeednut with caption .. "Husband caught his wife having sex with their pastor on their matrimonial bed." , see pictures below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3897/husband-caught-his-wife-having-sex-with-their-pastor-on-their-matrimonial-bed-video-pictures/

Y using the woman's house for playground.... One day monkey go go market e no go come back

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by martineverest(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2018
the man should Sue him for this maltreatment.after all,it's a consensual sex
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by syntax50: 8:31am On May 01, 2018
Olalan:
That he calls himself pastor doesn't make him one,by their fruits you shall know them. Equally why isn't the wife tied up? Did he rape her, if no the wife is to be blamed for her cheating

story; i go burn ya pastor face with hot iron
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by keneck1: 8:33am On May 01, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Osinbajo type of Pastor : fraudster!
beware of heart attack your hatred for Osinbajo will lead you to that watch it boy
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by oyejideogunjumo: 8:33am On May 01, 2018
[quote author=GODPUNISHUNA post=67173393]Fvck all these fake pastors. I keep saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only in it for the money and free loose pussies that will come their way. Rubbish endtime pastors angry[/qoe]
In every human organization there are bounds to be good and bad people .Among Judge,students lawyers,politicians and even at home though that shouldnt be an excuse to aprove of his action. But nothing suggests the incident is from Nigeria as u claim.
Besides it is wrong to generalise.Hold everybody individually accountable for their actions
Tx
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Fourwinds: 8:33am On May 01, 2018
braimeddy:
Why did they have to tie the man like that? He thief anything? And besides where's the lady?
the tying was not properly done...I tire people with their head backward.... the useless man is a bad example to other men
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 8:35am On May 01, 2018
pastors...when they are not busy molesting your children,they are yanshing your wifes....

all churches should be turned into public toilets...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Mrsimplexvi: 8:36am On May 01, 2018
Just pray u marry a wife who has a vision and understand the meaning of marriage... Modernization don destroy the little brain women have no dick is enough for them... D man shud divorce the wife so that she will understand her stupidity when she stays single fr the rest of her life

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Superkay10(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere, over 90 percent of pastors around d world are fake. Meanwhile, Buhari don get to know say u wan send am go daura in 2019, so he don go america go sell naija. He signed d papers & d documents yesterday. So don't be surprised whenever america people come naija dey carry all of una for slave trade, because no be only nigeria he sell oh, including every citizen of nigeria.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by keneck1: 8:38am On May 01, 2018
seguno2:

Are they not thieves?
Has the definition of stealing changed?
Perhaps since Buhari and APC came into power in 2015
pls try and get over your lost jonathan has moved on but you and your ilks are pathetic,just do the needful the lagoon close to you can save the situation good boy
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by IyeEjima(f): 8:41am On May 01, 2018
misreal:

The man is a thief cuz he went to have sex with another man's wife on the man's matrimonial man's bed, they should have gone to his house or a hotel

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by narorose(f): 8:45am On May 01, 2018
Fake pastors every where,good for him,he deserve wat he got as for d stupid wife,end of marriage
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by effido666: 8:45am On May 01, 2018
martineverest:
the man should Sue him for this maltreatment.after all,it's a consensual sex
mysteriousman:
Forget the gifts the best thing a man can do is spend quality time with your wife, you must give her that good quality love making that won't even make her think of someone else, she will be so anxious of when next to do it, never be distanced from your spouse e no make sense body no be wood but some women no matter how good they get it from their husband they will still go out to have some
dont worry sooner or later it will happen to ur wife nd I pray u sue d man too....rubbish
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by talk2percy(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2018
grin grin thunder fire the devil! grin hope u won't stay married to her after this cuz u should know by now that she's been fukin other men in ur house before now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.