Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (81714 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by amakadihot87(f): 10:22am On May 01, 2018
misreal:
Two adults having consensual sex,and you are tying them up like thieves...
.......what do you mean............must dey do it in d hubby's house
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by 2016v2017: 10:42am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Fvck all these fake pastors. I keep saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only in it for the money and free loose pussies that will come their way. Rubbish endtime pastors angry
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by fleksy: 10:43am On May 01, 2018
Please what is sex?
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by leonardosomto(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2018
Osi... Type of pastor
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2018
Every ignominious acts these days are always tied to the title "Pastor" even if the person has never even read a chapter of the Bible.

Deal with the crime and stop title dropping.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by enomakos(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
where is the wife pictures
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by opeyemi8080: 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
o boi hislife shaa......
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Supercoo: 1:36pm On May 01, 2018
tayo60:
But why will d man disgrace a fellow man like this? He shouldn't have uploaded d man's pic like this? This is disheartening and barbaric. Meanwhile, where is d woman's pic too? He cancelled his wife's pic and exposed d pastor. Foolish man!
If you catch a man with your wife, just wave at him. Mumu. Easier said....
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by augustine: 2:10pm On May 01, 2018
misreal:
The lady and her husband has a marital contract that forbids either of them from having sexual intercourse with a third party as long as both of them are alive. She is clearly in violation of this contract; the violation is known as ADULTERY. So, the so called consensual sex is illegal.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2018
All these pastors nowadays i fear dem oocheesy. Na so some pastors dem go nack all d babes for choir...den nack all d single and married females in their church. During so called prayers and counselling na dat time dem go dey nack d woman in d midst of speaking in tongues.na so one wey happen for Benin here about two yrs ago. D wife tell d husband say she dey go for prayer and counselling. She and her pastor arrange to meet for one hotel. Na so d pastor fuk d married woman sotay im come fuk am to death. Pastor escape leave dead body for bed while police phone d husband telling him dat his wife's corpse dey one hotel room. Hmm fear some of dese pastors. If u notice ur wife getting too close to any pastor then alarm bells should start ringing in ur head.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
All these pastors nowadays i fear dem oocheesy. Na so some pastors dem go nack all d babes for choir...den nack all d single and married females in their church. During so called prayers and counselling na dat time dem go dey nack d woman in d midst of speaking in tongues.na so one wey happen for Benin here about two yrs ago. D wife tell d husband say she dey go for prayer and counselling. She and her pastor arrange to meet for one hotel. Na so d pastor fuk d married woman sotay im come fuk am to death. Pastor escape leave dead body for bed while police phone d husband telling him dat his corpse dey one hotel room. Hmm fear some of dese pastors. If u notice ur wife getting too close to any pastor then alarm bells should start ringing in ur head.

grin grin grin grin I tell you bro.

Forget all these pastors and their yeye churches. All na hustle
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by zudozz: 2:48pm On May 01, 2018
misreal:

If you like go dey sleep with people wife..your own na ur preek them go cut...Two adults having consensual sex my foot!
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin grin grin grin I tell you bro.

Forget all these pastors and their yeye churches. All na hustle
hehe that's why they are mostly referred to as Pastoprenurs cheesy. Many guys dey enter into the pastor ministry no cos dem wan serve God but cos of money and free pu$$sycheesy. U know some ladies as soon as u jus tell dem u are a Man of God(MOG) dem go just start to dey open legs in anticipation to receive d holy seedcheesy.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by jesuchristi: 2:51pm On May 01, 2018
Some wicked people see nothing good in men of God.All servants of God are fraudsters. How can we attest that the man in the post is actually a pastor?
Even in the days of Jesus on earth till now,we have the good and the bad and the ugly.Jesus said:Let them grow together. The daybof judgment is coming. You who is critical of men of God,are you better than them? We have many hypocrites denigrating men of God.
A genuine man of God won't sleep with another man"s wife.Even if he disband truly repents God will show mercy.
Many who criticize servants of God are simply envious and jealous of the success of their Ministries.
Why can't we leave all judgments to God and amendbour own ways.kettle calling the pot black?

[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by OgahBohz: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
braimeddy:
Why did they have to tie the man like that? He thief anything? And besides where's the lady?

my question is shey the pastory na mumu no? abi e nor get hand ni?

how can you let a fellow man tie you down like that?
me , you don't already catch me, so why I go non dey beg or remain loyal, or be looking like mumu,

we go fight taya , I go try run make I nor go kill am but, if you wan non the snap me pishure ..hmn guy we go die der o, ..

forget ! I no jazz your wife , I nor rape am, so wtf ?

mitcheew ..

wetin don't spoill don't spoill wts the point trying to fix it?

the pastor na big suwegbe
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by jesuchristi: 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Some wicked people see nothing good in men of God.All servants of God are fraudsters. How can we attest that the man in the post is actually a pastor?
Even in the days of Jesus on earth till now,we have the good and the bad and the ugly.Jesus said:Let them grow together. The day of judgment is coming. You who is critical of men of God,are you better than them? We have many hypocrites denigrating men of God.
A genuine man of God won't sleep with another man"s wife.Even if he did and truly repents God will show mercy.
Many who criticize servants of God are simply envious and jealous of the success of their Ministries.
Why can't we leave all judgments to God and amendbour own ways.kettle calling the pot black?

[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2018
justtoodark:
and when she gets pregnant,she will dump the baby in the next gutter....duhhhhhhh......
dump ke? She can always say na d husband give her belle na.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
hehe that's why they are mostly referred to as Pastoprenurs cheesy. Many guys dey enter into the pastor ministry no cos dem wan serve God but cos of money and free pu$$sycheesy. U know some ladies as soon as u jus tell dem u are a Man of God(MOG) dem go just start to dey open legs in anticipation to receive d holy seedcheesy.

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:

Holy seed grin grin grin cheesy

I just laugh when I dey see them for TV. Na their followers I dey always dey wonder whether dey dey under jazz sef angry

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 01, 2018
jesuchristi:
Even in the days of Jesus on earth till now,we have the good and the bad and the ugly.Jesus said:Let them grow together. The daybof judgment is coming. You who is critical of men of God,are you better than them? We have many hypocrites denigrating men of God.
A genuine man of God won't sleep with another man"s wife.Even if he disband truly repents God will show mercy.
Why can't we leave all judgments to God and amendbour own ways.kettle calling the pot black

smh undecided

Another mumu sheeple sighted.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Holy seed grin grin grin cheesy

I just laugh when I dey see them for TV. Na their followers I dey always dey wonder whether dey dey under jazz sef angry
if u good in d art of brain washing u wont need any jazz to control ppl.haha i agree with that memecheesy.

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

smh undecided

Another mumu sheeple sighted.
dat one is beyond help...why u dey waste ur time dey quote amcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
[/quote] grin[quote author=DonPiiko post=67185616]

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
dat one is beyond help...why u dey waste ur time dey quote amcheesy.

I just tire for some of them sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by Danabu(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2018
misreal:

The so called pastor was caught stealing from the husband's pot of honey. He is a thief!
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by OyinO: 12:08am On May 02, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Fvck all these fake pastors. I keep saying it, over 90% of Nigerian pastors are fake and only in it for the money and free loose pussies that will come their way. Rubbish endtime pastors angry
There is No Beginning TIME pastor. They are all the same. Besides, TIME has no Beginning and End.
Re: Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures by justtoodark: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
lefulefu:
dump ke? She can always say na d husband give her belle na.

ofcourse....that option is open too........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.