Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,170 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State (14228 Views)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 01, 2018
oooppp2:

i will surely cure your 'myopism' any time you want am ready

FUNNY GUY U WANT TOMORROW SO U GO AND CRAM THINGS U MUST KNOW AM NOT AN AVERAGE CHRISTIAN WHO ARE ABOUT 98% AND KNOWS NOTHING AM PART OF THE FEW 1% THAT ARE EXTREMELY WELL VERSED TO THE FINEST DETAILS SO BETTER B WELL PREPARED

if u notice am only chatting u(leaving out THOSE POOR WORMS cry LIK OLLAH and euouae in d cold) cos I BLIV they have no brain power to trigger my response) AND cos I fill u have small brain power so I want to see what u hav got

Not surprised. Whoever lies can say anything. Keep spreading lies and exposing your foolishness. Mr. Issac Newton grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by hopefulLandlord: 6:26pm On May 01, 2018
oooppp2:

i will surely cure your 'myopism' any time you want am ready

FUNNY GUY U WANT TOMORROW SO U GO AND CRAM THINGS U MUST KNOW AM NOT AN AVERAGE CHRISTIAN WHO ARE ABOUT 98% AND KNOWS NOTHING AM PART OF THE FEW 1% THAT ARE EXTREMELY WELL VERSED TO THE FINEST DETAILS SO BETTER B WELL PREPARED

if u notice am only chatting u(leaving out THOSE POOR WORMS cry LIK OLLAH and euouae in d cold) cos I BLIV they have no brain power to trigger my response) AND cos I fill u have small brain power so I want to see what u hav got

You have a very high opinion of yourself to have said the paragraph in all caps

I don't have the time right now cuz I would watch match in about an hour and a half. I'm at the park with my daughter right now and its hard concentrating here while keeping an eye on her

nobody is worth my cramming things or I've not met someone worth it

anyways give the time as requested and I'll be home for you wink
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You have a very high opinion of yourself to have said the paragraph in all caps

I don't have the time right now cuz I would watch match in about an hour and a half. I'm at the park with my daughter right now and its hard concentrating here while keeping an eye on her

nobody is worth my cramming things or I've not met someone worth it

anyways give the time as requested and I'll be home for you wink

Please ignore the small man called ooopp2. He is just an empty barrel that most of what he dishes out are lies.
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Fourwinds: 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:
Where was his God when he was attacked?
stupidity takes time before it manifest.... but be watchful in the coming days....
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
stupidity takes time before it manifest.... but be watchful in the coming days....

Fvck off small man.

when critical questions are being asked and you don't have answers, go self-service.

O ye with no sense.
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Fourwinds: 6:37pm On May 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

he was too busy working in mysterious ways
take a ride to the bar

Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Fourwinds: 6:40pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:

Fvck off small man.
when critical questions are being asked and you don't have answers, go self-service.
O ye with no sense.
you see your stupidity is already manifesting.....

your foolishness is taking glory...
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2018
Fourwinds:
you see your stupidity is already manifesting.....

your foolishness is taking glory...

Smh

You are dull!
Re: Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
Euouae:

Smh

You are dull!

your skull is filled with saw dust...

you can't assimilate... your believe can't be someone else believe ...so stay in your lane...foolish boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.