Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (33029 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Rachelsblog(f): 9:30am On May 01, 2018
The twitter is so fun this morning, So Davido Bought His Girlfriend of 5yrs a N45million Porsche for her birthday, and all of a sudden my fellow girls think its now a criterion but the men came prepared, After the news broke on the internet, a lady posted on her page that any man who can't afford Porsche should stay away, But the replies she got will definitely make her rethink her future, someone said maybe her destiny is not Porsche, lol..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/if-you-cant-buy-me-porsche-stay-away.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Rachelsblog(f): 9:30am On May 01, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2018
grin this woman no get shame, Porsche will fall from heaven Abi a guy with no sense will just buy you such an expensive car from his bank Account, you deserve to be used for ritual

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by tejiri4(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2018
Girl's with empty brain they are very many.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Arthurwinner(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2018
says a gal that might av been wearing the same tight for 3 days....u want porsche first go and learn aw to cook....oti yawerey....konidafue omo buruku

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by fykes(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2018
Truth is all this girls demanding for this and that, their parents still live in rented apartments...
Instagram slay queens r only trying to escape the only thing they know all their lives...poverty

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by melody91: 9:55am On May 01, 2018
the wayre no even fine... can't even buy someone like that a bicycle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by ehinmowo: 10:14am On May 01, 2018
Nigeria twitter community no dey fall hand. See epic reply, "your papa get golf 4?"

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by donstan18: 10:28am On May 01, 2018
Coming from someone who's possibly using one torn dirty 50 Naira pant that has holes all over it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They should step up their game and start offering something apart from wide pussy to a man.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 10:30am On May 01, 2018
Lol I love this generation shameless and no pride.

4 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 10:32am On May 01, 2018
Rachelsblog:
The twitter is so fun this morning, So Davido Bought His Girlfriend of 5yrs a N45million Porsche for her birthday, and all of a sudden my fellow girls think its now a criterion but the men came prepared, After the news broke on the internet, a lady posted on her page that any man who can't afford Porsche should stay away, But the replies she got will definitely make her rethink her future, someone said maybe her destiny is not Porsche, lol..

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/if-you-cant-buy-me-porsche-stay-away.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

smh undecided It's always the ones that ain't good looking that have such opinions. Inferiority complex at it's peak angry

5 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Cadec007(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
Nigeria twitter community no dey fall hand. See epic reply, "your papa get golf 4?"
some replies de melt me like wax!.....9ja no de fall hands sha!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2018
Broke ladies always make the loudest noise...

Even this one that can't afford a generator with her own cash is talking about Porsche ..

don't be surprised if this lady's parents can't boast of a car..

The funny thing is she got nothing other than her stinky pussy to offer.. Most Nigerian ladies really have fish brains cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by mikejj(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2018
ehinmowo:
. ep mi ask her oo.even tuka Behind e Neva get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Ay04z(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
She look so wide down there .... Even a 9 INCH FACT DICK.. GO ENTER AN STILL.... NO pleasure for d nigga now tell me why u deserve a bicycle without no brain and tight punna lolx.. Go fvvk urself. Lazy madam.. cool shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by NeeKlaus: 12:10pm On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Broke ladies always make the loudest noise...

Even this one that can't afford a generator with her own cash is talking about Porsche ..

don't be surprised if this lady's parents can't boast of a car..

The funny thing is she got nothing other than her stinky pussy to offer.. Most Nigerian ladies really have fish brains cheesy
TheUpsetGirl, you are no longer upset these days. Has the Lord finally ministered to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Khallyella(f): 12:14pm On May 01, 2018
Even if Chioma gives her some of the jazz she used On Davido,you still not gonna get a Porsche cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by naijapage(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Opentokwowledge: 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
fykes:
Truth is all this girls demanding for this and that, their parents still live in rented apartments...
Instagram slay queens r only trying to escape the only thing they know all their lives...poverty
DAMN!

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Bossontop(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2018
undecided
NA dis kine wan go deyy shiloh after ten years dey shout for pipu ears lyk say na only dem com church......mtcheeww c her mouth dia

5 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
see the nonsense Davido has caused

1 Like

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by PenisCaP: 12:25pm On May 01, 2018
Porshe its not for olosho
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by gurunlocker: 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
She should offer herself as ritual and someone will buy her her dream Porsche...
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by awa(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2018
You fine reach Chioma or you think I be Davido?
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Gangster1ms: 12:27pm On May 01, 2018
This one wey no even deserve second hand keke.. see face like dog shit angry

3 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by asawanathegreat(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
Porch is will never be ur portion in dis life. Ashi business sorry 4 u
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by asawanathegreat(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
Porsche is will never be ur portion in dis life. Ashi business sorry 4 u
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by Bankyproperties: 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
I will buy you both a Porsche and an Estate in Lekki...

Just Buzz me
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by oyetunder(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
sad Even keke napep you dont deserve. And why is she in glasses if she is not ready to read? Yahoo plus guys are looking for your types. Feminine apparatuses without brains. Who told you that lazy Nigerians guys are even ready to come closer?

4 Likes

Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by millionboi(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
She go dry
Re: 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got by IMASTEX: 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
What has she got to offer after the Porsche?! A borehole, well or sea. It is a shame!

Meanwhile, get SURE MEN HERBAL TEA for a satisfying performance.
* No disappointment
* No sweetener and preservative
* No side effect

Natural use once and for all for continuous enjoyment with madam.
+2348053363999

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.