Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (103691 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
Some pastors can discourage Christians in a lot of ways, I don't buy nonsense Idea at all
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by kullozone(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2018
Nice one pastor! Fvck their big nyash, press their bress and collect their money too. God is really using this man to do wonders in the lives of these people smiley
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2018
Dis man 3bed room flat for hell fire don ready
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:01pm On May 01, 2018
Pharaoh001:
AGAINST WHO ARE 'CAN' PROTESTING IN CHURCHES ON SUNDAY?

Almost all the newspapers, electronic media and online news portals today were awash with the news of the arrest of the kingpin or mastermind of (most) of the killings that have been happening in Benue State under the cover of "Fulani Herdsmen", and the man is reported as a confirmed "Boko Haram" escapee who got appointed as Special Adviser to Governor Samuel Ortom!

Whatever motivated Governor Samuel Ortom to appoint him as his Special Adviser cannot be divined by me here, but it is very easy for me to wager that the killings in Benue State have been very profitable for four groups of people:

1. Governor Samuel Ortom who has nothing to show for his 2019 reelection campaign except to provoke sympathy votes on the basis of killings in his state by "Fulani Herdsmen"!

2. Closely following Governor Samuel Ortom in the benefits list are the " Burial Business Contractors" (BBC) in Benue State! There are allegations that mass burials have become a very profitable business in Benue State, especially in the wake of the well staged mass burial of the "71 coffins" said to be victims of "Fulani Herdsmen" attacks in January this year. It's alleged that Governor Samuel Ortom spent about 250 million naira for that particular mass burial. When you do your simple maths by dividing 250 million by 71 coffins you will know how much it costed to bury just one coffin!

So you can easily see that these Burial Business Contractors (BBC) will want this "profitable" business to continue just like those who sell coffins on the roadsides always want people to die so that they can sell!

3. The third group on the benefits list are the chronic ethno-religious bigots who will always clutch at any straw or any sinking debris to let off steam temporarily by venting their bigotry and lies against President Muhammadu Buhari as the architect and head of the killings in their "Christian Middle Belt". To this group, the killings by "Fulani Herdsmen" in Benue State or the Middle Belt did not start 9 years ago but started immediately Buhari became President in May 2015! And to them also, if Fulanis are butchered in Taraba or Adamawa or burnt alive in the same Benue State it doesn't matter, and neither does it matter that people (Muslims) are also being killed by the same killer squad in Zamfara, Katsina and Jigawa states!

4. The fourth group on the benefits list is the marriage alliance of the PDP and CAN.... In this instance, CAN here represents the National Association of PDP Pastors (NAPDPP) whose footsoldiers are members of Group 3 above! Having been beaten mercilessly and disgraced out of power in the 2015 presidential election, anything such as these killings will be exploited by them as a payback to those who disgraced them and deprived them of the juicy flow of stolen public funds!

So, I ask CAN: with the facts coming to light regarding the killings in Benue State and possibly other so called Middle Belt areas, who are they protesting against? Hypocrisy or self-deceit or self-delusion or all of that?

By the way, when "Boko Haram" bombs were blowing off hundreds of thousands of Nigerians to death, and the insurgents were capturing city after city; town after town, and village after village in northern Nigeria between 2012 to 2015, was CAN not aware to organize any protest against those mass killings or was the soul of CAN dead at that time and only got resurrected now?

You bet, these were the kind of people John the Baptist looked in the eye and said "You brood of vipers...."

Cham Faliya Sharon

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by yemi15(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2018
newsynews:
More Photos Of Pastor Who Took Off A Lady’s Pant During Deliverance

Below are photos of a Ghanaian pastor whose mode of performing deliverance on women is quite questionable. He drew attention when a picture of him placing his palm very close to a lady’s private during deliverance went viral.

As if that was not enough, another picture surfaced showing him taking off a lady’s pant in the name of deliverance. The pastor called the lady in front of the congregation and revealed to her that some evil spirits that have been dealing with her hence her failure to secure a husband.

Since the photo of the pastor removing the pantie surfaced online, social media users have launched series of attacks on the pastor with many describing his actions as demonic.

Well, below are more shocking photos of the pastor delivering in a similar manner.

https://www.wotzup.ng/photos-pastor-ladys-pant-deliverance/

Women and religious brainwashing sha smh! Once pastor don talk something for most women, den dey do am even if that thing wey pastor yarn no make brain or sense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 3:08pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy grin Na real guy man.. cheesy
pyyxxaro:
Conmen
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by hardon1(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
excerp from a movie
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2018
12rev:
But who come do africans with this mumuism na? The other day another one say he de follow God talk on phone.

Abeg ehn...
guy I beg no make me laugh my belle out I dey public place kikikikikikiki
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2018
this dude right here is a pervert, his mentality is bleeped up
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Writs: 3:29pm On May 01, 2018
The black church,
Where women PRAY
and men PREY.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2018
why not do it spiritual than physical hmm?
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 01, 2018
AryaSand:
I don't believe this. Looks like a joke to me. Doesn't make sense at all.
By the way, wakanda pant is this sef?
The best kind of pant... d one dat covers d pvssy not the one d pvssy covers.... this one, u ve to remove pants to see pvssy and not d one ur open pvssy to look for pant
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
12rev:
But who come do africans with this mumuism na? The other day another one say he de follow God talk on phone.

Abeg ehn...

And one said God told him " Wait na, lets listen to what he has to say" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Persin wey dey off woman pant in front of whole congregation...

Only God knows wetin hin go dey insert into dem when nobody dey dia!

That is the fate of those who won't open the scripture. Always looking for the latest ' strongmen of God' in town to do their duty for them... No pity for her

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2018
This doesn't look real. The second picture looks like a studio picture and the lady there looks like the same one taking off her panties.

I think these people are just trying to stir up some kind of responses and attention from.people.

I don't even believe that a person in their sane mind will be gullible enough to believe this boy
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
They are pictures from a comedy skit. This is the cast.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by YemiOnibiyo(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
Get me my Ghana visa I want to see with my eye
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 01, 2018
Walahi, this must be a movie... I don't see any truth in this act.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
At least she's not constipated too
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by uzoronwusa: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
we know these are not taught of Christ.am not moved.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by okolet(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2018
Hian... shocked

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by drakeli: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
Too Many People On Here Are Too Stupid To Know That These Pictures Are All Movie Scene. Not Real. Just A Ploy To Tanish Pastors. Everybody Give Yourself Brain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by fuwatayo(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
This is not real. Don't believe everything u see. The pictures were taken with purpose.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On May 01, 2018
nonsense....
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Maski87: 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
From the very evil spirit of fornication may the good lord deliver us
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2018
Seun:
The pictures are probably from a comedy skit. That's why we don't have the name of the preacher.
Yeah but then when you consider the fact two so called pastors(angel obinim and angel obofour) are currently fighting for which of them is the true archangel of God, in s.a another displayed still angels in his church during live service, while in naija here we have some who claim to be Jesus and some who claim to have been annointed as "bishop of the whole world"....and for the others we often hear stories of babies born with a quaran and rosary or the face of an imam or name on a tree...please anyone with the brand of weed these guys take should pm me biko.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
Smartademu:
They are pictures from a comedy skit. This is the cast.
...guessing title is blingbling pasto and the sheeple house of commotion.
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by pat077: 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
This can't be real
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by wtfcoded: 5:31pm On May 01, 2018
shocked
Zafuq
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by SpikenardSlim(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
WTF!!!!!! That pastor na satans incarnate. why he no go set up a #sex_brothel and have his ways with prostitutes instead of dragging d name of the gospel in the mud. thats a f**k behavior and he's supposed to be jailed
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by mustafa006: 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
All in the name of religion...This are the kind of ppl dragging us backward
Re: Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
this is why i hate christianity with a passion. WE must return to the Gods of our forefathers!
and what is the God of your forefathers? #Zombie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.