Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read (45668 Views)

Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Whogoblog: 12:10pm On May 01, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Dear President Donald J Trump
@realDonaldTrump
It's not Christians that are being killed in Nigeria it's human beings that are being killed. Every life matters irrespective of beliefs. Stop being ridiculously belligerent. You can keep your snotty self entitled opinion to yourself

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3972/killing-of-christians-in-nigeria-aisha-yesufu-tweets-donald-trump-read/

cc; lalasticlala

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Whogoblog: 12:10pm On May 01, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by SalamRushdie: 12:27pm On May 01, 2018
Muslim will always be Muslims ....Mr Trump was specifically speaking about seemingly govt backed pogroms going on in the North
Central ... Aisha Yesufu must realise the American president is always privy to the best intelligence reports out there and so was speaking based on the security briefing he has received thus far

546 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by victrick105: 12:33pm On May 01, 2018
if Trump decides that he wants to provide security for only Christians and not Muslims, then I don't see how that should affect Muslims... you should hold your government accountable and not the U. S government... they are willing to help those who they feel like, not you telling them who to help

314 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by SweetJoystick(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
I quite agree with her, they are humans first, then the humans come from a rejoin and also hold a particular religious belief

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by MrRichmond: 12:45pm On May 01, 2018
Hypocrite Muslims all over Nigeria busy masturbating since Trump made his statement.
The man has said his own if you like cry from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change shiit.

277 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:51pm On May 01, 2018
I said it before

I have been vindicated
These people are all terrorists
They want the status quo to continue
They are afraid of the help coming soon to the country

We know the problem we have in South West
The south cannot unite because of them

Is she telling me that if Buhari was from Benue state
That we will be still on this issue by now

Abeg think am... If Buhari was from Benue state
Close your eyes and imagine undecided

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
MrRichmond:
Hypocrite Muslims all over Nigeria busy masturbating since Trump made his statement.
The man has said his own if you like cry from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change shiit.

You are damn right
If she had said that the victims Were not only Christians... That even Muslims are attacked... That the US should be equally concerned about all lives irrespective of religion.. That all lives matter in Africa

It could have been better... But no.. the terrorist in her
The jihadist in her... Won't allow her reason like a human being... So sad... Really

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by hucienda: 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
In the words of Julius Caesar, "Et tu, Aisha??"

Anyway, get ready ... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by sheguy(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
My brothers and sister, fear north.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
Yeye woman, the thing pain am. Trump dey white house, go and beat him

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2018
shocked

I thought public figures are supposed to act like professionals?? Why then should she insult POTUS??

Since the President of the country where the killings have been taking place has decided to stay silent on the matter, the President of another great country has spoken and she is telling him to keep his "snotty...comments to himself...."

Correct me if I'm wrong oo, but isn't it better to talk about the killings and make mistakes (not errors oo) than not to speak about it at all?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
sad
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Neoteny(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
victrick105:
if Trump decides that he wants to provide security for only Christians and not Muslims, then I don't see how that should affect Muslims... you should hold your government accountable and not the U. S government... they are willing to help those who they feel like, not you telling them who to help

Trump did not say he wanted to provide security for Christians. What he meant was the world cannot have genocide in any way.

The man is not even a Christian.

All they can do is mount diplomatic pressure on sovereign Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by patyowr: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
Why attacking the man that simply calls your attention to what you ignore?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Whothecapfits: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
Irrespective of whoever is killed, any security and intelligence intervention from Trump is welcome. Everybody ll be fine for it.

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by isidiwent: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
We know human beings are killed, but who is killing the human beings What is their religion??

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by herraph: 1:00pm On May 01, 2018
They always act like they are the victim.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by TheFreeOne: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
Trump statement has been giving closet terrorists nightmares cheesy

How many times (if any) have moderate Muslims spoken out against ongoing jihad in the middle belt?

MURIC, MSSN & co. how far? grin

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by seunpas: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
But Christians are mostly killed, how was Trump wrong?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by asawanathegreat(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2018
Aisha yesufu again
Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Adeyinka123: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
I'm grossly disappointed in Aisha Yesufu's reaction. She's certainly a proponent of terrorism. This Benue crisis is surely appeasing some fellows. GOD help us o!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by seun10k5k(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Dear President Donald J Trump
@realDonaldTrump
It's not Christians that are being killed in Nigeria it's human beings that are being killed. Every life matters irrespective of beliefs. Stop being ridiculously belligerent. You can keep your snotty self entitled opinion to yourself

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/3972/killing-of-christians-in-nigeria-aisha-yesufu-tweets-donald-trump-read/

cc; lalasticlala

Trump doesn't even know whether you exist or not.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Kaxmytex(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
A typical Nigerian reaction

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Adeyinka123: 1:03pm On May 01, 2018
seunpas:
But Christians are mostly killed, how was Trump wrong?
I wonder?

7 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
Who is she? Why is her twitter not verified?

8 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by pawesome(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
Go white house go beat am...
You think the american president will just spew shiiit that he dsnt have intelligence or been briefed on?...he isn't like ur dullard dt u busy licking his asssss....

In the past month,how many Christians were killed in one particular region abi as him no call Benue,you no suppose understand?

He has spoken...stop tweeting n go white house beat am

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2018
grin Bokoharam sympathizer

Abeg check my signature if you want a professional website design without the advanced payments

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.