Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User (41479 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
okuwehcris:
[/color][quote author=OlujobaSamuel post=67202198]
Maybe you are getting a doctored report at the hq where you are, I'm currently at Igboora, some metres away from the one at Igboora, I do buy birds from them two, and I have two co-tenants living in my compound before but packed out after operations was stopped.
One works in Igboora, the other works in Igangan/Tapa side.
Before it was fully shut, i called the one in Igboora branch for birds, he said they are not having, I checked in at the branch along lag-abk road(after itori before entering abk), the gateman said I will have to come back again as no bird is on ground.
People in Igboora cant get eggs from the OFN at igboora again.
If you have a report of ongoing activities in these locations on your desk, kindly go for physical inspection as nothing is on ground.[/quote[color=#990000]
]

Stop all this propaganda, will you be happy if the farm closes Irrespective of your fake news? There's no egg today doesn't mean it's not functional, more so, they might not want to sell to those who are requesting for just one create of egg...make good your criticism and not with tarnishing people's image.
This is democracy and Obj is entitle to his opinion.
what is this one saying? thought there is ban on use of cod and tram
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by waveman2: 9:31am On May 02, 2018
Npower

Firefire:
wait...
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by waveman2: 9:33am On May 02, 2018
They just used someone face to pass there propaganda.

NairaMaster1:

Buhari can't win elections without propaganda.

By the time obasanjo takes on that BMC woman he will know that OBJ is a force.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Barzinime(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2018
Don't waste your breath on fools, for they will despise the wisest advice.
No matter what this guy does, you wont see any good in it cos your life is filled with hate.
I think i should be able to guess the region you are from....The region of the people with Eyes Wide Shut. undecided
RZArecta2:
What's so special about a BMC zombie releasing random gist on her Facebook page ? The only ridiculous thing here is that supposedly sane human beings are celebrating the closure of businesses in an economy that has been ravaged and bastardized by their senile goat of a paymaster not minding how the hundreds of workers who take care of their families from such jobs will fare. The problem of Nigeria is really our so called enlightened youths and before they'll realise, it might be too late. Forget the stipends you cùnts collect as BMC zombies, most of you can't cut out to safety when the wahala starts cool
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 9:36am On May 02, 2018
femu:

Not surprising.

With the cost of maize and soya how do you expect poultry farms to survive?

Many poultry farms nationwide have shutdown

You can't run a business for show
not true, price of feeds has come down drastically, prices of farm produce is now on the low side which have impact on chicken feeds also, although the cost of production(farming) still remains the same or even higher(no govt support), however we have glut and most farmers dont have storage facility, so they have no choice but to sell at low rate.
NB: I'm involve in both crops and poultry farming.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by obua: 9:41am On May 02, 2018
RisMas:
A facebook user took to her page to reveal how obasanjo farms works in otta had been on Government payroll until President Muhammadu Buhari stopped it. Could this be the main reason why Obj wrote his infamous letter criticizing buhari? shocked

See the post screnshot and source beloe?

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211177336777056&id=1466898029
Ota farm has been in existence since the 1970s and its the largest integrated farm animal business in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by opsylojay(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2018
pyx:
The last time i check some of his farm in Oyo state when i was is naija, they are closing down as they could not maintain the running cost again. If you doubt this visit obasanjo farms in Igboora and Lanlate
OFN ( Operation feed the nation) turned to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by 7lives: 9:47am On May 02, 2018
opsylojay:
OFN ( Operation feed the nation) turned to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria

As in this is coming as a big surprise to me o.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ibukunmak: 9:49am On May 02, 2018
FAKE NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by KENZINCO(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2018
Please is this the same reason why he wrote the same letter to GEJ?
Obasanjo Rubbish
Buhari Rubbish
Buhari supporters, Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by godfatherx: 9:58am On May 02, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

the dude is right, so many ofn are not functioning including the ones he listed(i'm currently in ibarapa), heard there was gross mismanagement

So what has gross mismanagement got to do with FG paying staff salaries?

I agree there's gross mismanagement in the company, but several factors led to the closure of some and under-production of others.

A couple of years back, when OBJ was in power, management sought his approval for 13th month pay in December of the year. He said any subsidiary within the group that declares net profit for the year should pay the 13th month, lots couldn't pay because they made NET LOSS.

Agric business is not easy, I have been an Accountant in Agro-Allied Industry for 11 years a lot make gross profit but net loss.

BMC as they are called are worse than TANs, they manufacture stupid news, and just like their predecessor, they will lead their patron to his political grave.

What can someone expect from those whose master does not have school cert?

I'll correct my mistake in 2019.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 10:04am On May 02, 2018
godfatherx:

So what has gross mismanagement got to do with FG paying staff salaries?

I agree there's gross mismanagement in the company, but several factors led to the closure of some and under-production of others.

A couple of years back, when OBJ was in power, management sought his approval for 13th month pay in December of the year. He said any subsidiary within the group that declares net profit for the year should pay the 13th month, lots couldn't pay because they made NET LOSS.

Agric business is not easy, I have been an Accountant in Agro-Allied Industry for 11 years a lot make gross profit but net loss.

BMC as they are called are worse than TANs, they manufacture stupid news, and just like their predecessor, they will lead their patron to his political grave.

What can someone expect from those whose master does not have school cert?

I'll correct my mistake in 2019.
una too get wahala ooo, read my other post, who said i believed the fbk rant.
I was only stating something different.
I don tire for 9ja politics and I have no comment on it again.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2018
firstolalekan:

The best letters that describes you are
F
O
O
L
Instead of you to criticise the evil act of Obasanjo
You're still blaming Buhari for stopping it.
Continue to blame Buhari for your miserable condition instead of your parents.
brain dead cretín, why should I criticize an arrangement of which I know nothing about it's legality or even if it's true or not safe for what one useless BMC zombie said on her Facebook page. You might be stupíd but don't drag me into your gutter I'm begging you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by femu(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

not true, price of feeds has come down drastically, prices of farm produce is now on the low side which have impact on chicken feeds also, although the cost of production(farming) still remains the same or even higher(no govt support), however we have glut and most farmers dont have storage facility, so they have no choice but to sell at low rate.
NB: I'm involve in both crops and poultry farming.

You must be a new farmer.

In early 2015 a bag of layers Marsh was 2,200 while today it's over 3000 Naira.

Last year the price of maize was at an average of 150 though it has reduced now but soyameal today is also over 150 so what are you talking about?

Meanwhile despite all the inflation in several decades the retail price of 1 egg is yet to exceed 50 naira.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by OlujobaSamuel: 10:23am On May 02, 2018
femu:

You must be a new farmer.

In early 2015 a bag of layers Marsh was 2,200 while today it's over 3000 Naira.

Last year the price of maize was at an average of 150 though it has reduced now but soyameal today is also over 150 so what are you talking about?

Meanwhile despite all the inflation in several decades the retail price of 1 egg is yet to exceed 50 naira.

I'm not talking about regime, I dont know what brought about early 2015.
That price rose to 3600 mid 2017, but its currently 2800-2900.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
Stupid lie Infact I can categorically tell you the baba is building one of the most magnificent hotels in GRA Ikeja. Its a eye wonder.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Kfed4ril(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2018
Firefire:
wait...

Herdsmen, boko haram etc.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Ikegagwuha: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
Are Fulani cow business Government is ready to pump billions of naira to build ranches in any way better than Obasanjo farm ? Rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Qtsnow(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

Maybe you are getting a doctored report at the hq where you are, I'm currently at Igboora, some metres away from the one at Igboora, I do buy birds from them two, and I have two co-tenants living in my compound before but packed out after operations was stopped.
One works in Igboora, the other works in Igangan/Tapa side.
Before it was fully shut, i called the one in Igboora branch for birds, he said they are not having, I checked in at the branch along lag-abk road(after itori before entering abk), the gateman said I will have to come back again as no bird is on ground.
People in Igboora cant get eggs from the OFN at igboora again.
If you have a report of ongoing activities in these locations on your desk, kindly go for physical inspection as nothing is on ground.

Correct, i have a friend that own a business in Igboora and he once told me some few months ago that, the OFN in Igboora has been grossly mismanaged, even the staff steal the eggs on a multitude (300 pieces above daily).
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:47am On May 02, 2018
PMB cut off their looting supply lines and they are broke and fighting back.

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ocelot2006(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2018
emerged01:

Oga,nobody is asking you to believe. If you wan believe you believe.
Someone summoned up courage to reveal such evil acts you are there with your phone asking for proof. Don't you think his own life is at risk for revealing such? Or will he just put his life at risk for nothing?
Many like him have info that can reset Nigerians' brain but the fear of being condemned by people like you make them to withhold genuine info.

Kai! The youths of this country are as bad as the leaders in the hem of the affairs of this nation.

Has this so-called "evil act" been proven without any doubt by competent sources to be true? Yet you're quick to believe the post of an anonymous poster? Bros, you have a brain & the ability to reason: USE THEM.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by TheInspired: 10:51am On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
What's so special about a BMC zombie releasing random gist on her Facebook page ? The only ridiculous thing here is that supposedly sane human beings are celebrating the closure of businesses in an economy that has been ravaged and bastardized by their senile goat of a paymaster not minding how the hundreds of workers who take care of their families from such jobs will fare. The problem of Nigeria is really our so called enlightened youths and before they'll realise, it might be too late. Forget the stipends you cùnts collect as BMC zombies, most of you can't cut out to safety when the wahala starts cool
you really the zombie sadist that is always afriad of the light ....face the truth and not alwys been a critics
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ocelot2006(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
PMB cut off their looting supply lines and they are broke and fighting back.

Yet Nigeria is far more corrupt under his watch. What a joker.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by firstolalekan(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
brain dead cretín, why should I criticize an arrangement of which I know nothing about it's legality or even if it's true or not safe for what one useless BMC zombie said on her Facebook page. You might be stupíd but don't drag me into your gutter I'm begging you sir.
Dear morọn, please use your brain next time so people won't continue to see you as the retárd you really are.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by obowunmi(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2018
LIES. LIES. LIES.

But Buhari cannot stop the fraud right under his own nose.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2018
another stupid/failed propaganda by the redundant ancestor and his cohorts!
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ivandragon: 11:23am On May 02, 2018
if true & since pmb's social media miscreants say pmb stopped it, why hasn't obj been taken to court?

clowns... obj included...
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:40am On May 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
That is why they are all against PMB. Evil leaders stil talking abt third force coalition.

Look how easily and quickly you believed an uncomfirmed update from someone you don't even know, just because it's what you want to hear. If something like this actually happened you don't think Lai or Bashir would have told us it?
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by emerged01(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2018
ocelot2006:

Has this so-called "evil act" been proven without any doubt by competent sources to be true? Yet you're quick to believe the post of an anonymous poster? Bros, you have a brain & the ability to reason: USE THEM.
Mr Brain,if you are working under the establishment of Nigeria politicians you will be quick to believe the poster. Of which I'm still in one,so I can testify of such evil act. I won't say much or reveal much because this is the same way you will ask me for evidence,as if you have power to give me protection or provide for my family if anything happens.

If you like believe the poster if you like don't believe him,you are on own.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by boyjo: 12:00pm On May 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You r well informed

in fact Obasanjo businesses are closing down with alacrity since he left PDP.He is also left out by his boys in APC
But successive govts ve been taking care of him.That doesn't mean he is poor but he is not as wealthy as people think.

He is at the last lap of his life.However that doesn't diminish the fact that it has been an interesting and eventful life

Na wa for you o shocked
cool
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by boyjo: 12:02pm On May 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:
Lol, This is False... I was an intern there several years ago at the headquarter in Abeokuta ....I worked at the account unit OHL. ...i have worked on OFN (Obasanjo farms Nigeria limited) OTA severally.. .obasanjo pays his staff and not the FG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.