Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:35 PM

Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User (41429 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Moradeyoolayemi: 12:35pm On May 02, 2018
This is how to comment, I don't think we should be using abusive words on ourselves here... I strongly believe d salary ish is a lie and if it's true why did ds government kept truth and not expose him. Is OBJ bigger than the country.
fergie001:
The poster above me is a born savage

But this kind of information is what we call tantrums,
I do not believe it..
How can someone who is into commercial agriculture,in an economy where the administration sings about its successes in agriculture to the farmers....let alone someone in commercial farming crumble according to the previous commenters......
Let us be frank,is it believable that Buhari will stop salaries of obj's workersand this government will not be over-joyed to even tell trump yesterday?
Is it believable that when its stopped,the workers will still be in OBJ farms or back to their primary assignment?
If true,isn't it corruption shielding these men without efcc taking action?
So it's one of two things,..either this news is false
Or
The government is lying about its gains in agriculture or latent successes on corruption fight.....

Pick one?

My take
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by fergie001: 12:38pm On May 02, 2018
Moradeyoolayemi:
This is how to comment, I don't think we should be using abusive words on ourselves here... I strongly believe d salary ish is a lie and if it's true why did ds government kept truth and not expose him. Is OBJ bigger than the country.
My thoughts exactly
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by DaudaAbu(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2018
That was how Niger state government was footing the bill of El amin international in Minna. Before chief servant come and stop it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Yusman316(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
What's so special about a BMC zombie releasing random gist on her Facebook page ? The only ridiculous thing here is that supposedly sane human beings are celebrating the closure of businesses in an economy that has been ravaged and bastardized by their senile goat of a paymaster not minding how the hundreds of workers who take care of their families from such jobs will fare. The problem of Nigeria is really our so called enlightened youths and before they'll realise, it might be too late. Forget the stipends you cùnts collect as BMC zombies, most of you can't cut out to safety when the wahala starts cool
It's people that always claimed to be smarter than others that re actually less smarter. Where was it reported that Buhari had the workers sacked? The report said he stopped their illegal salary payment. Let the person that employed them pay them. Or does he remit proceeds of his business to Nigerian coffers?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by edupedia: 1:27pm On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
What's so special about a BMC zombie releasing random gist on her Facebook page ? The only ridiculous thing here is that supposedly sane human beings are celebrating the closure of businesses in an economy that has been ravaged and bastardized by their senile goat of a paymaster not minding how the hundreds of workers who take care of their families from such jobs will fare. The problem of Nigeria is really our so called enlightened youths and before they'll realise, it might be too late. Forget the stipends you cùnts collect as BMC zombies, most of you can't cut out to safety when the wahala starts cool

....stop taking Tramadol... Ok?
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2018
Yusman316:

It's people that always claimed to be smarter than others that re actually less smarter. Where was it reported that Buhari had the workers sacked? The report said he stopped their illegal salary payment. Let the person that employed them pay them. Or does he remit proceeds of his business to Nigerian coffers?
bingo please collect your brain from the gutter
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2018
edupedia:

....stop taking Tramadol... Ok?
I saw your father taking tramadol with you, you guys are psychotics
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Sirjamo: 10:25pm On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
Shove your useless analogy, so, a fraudulent business should be allowed because we need jobs? we might as well legalize armed robbery and kidnapping.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 10:46pm On May 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
Shove your useless analogy, so, a fraudulent business should be allowed because we need jobs? we might as well legalize armed robbery and kidnapping.
LOL grin you look like an armed robber and kidnapper sef.... Inshi man
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by Sirjamo: 10:54pm On May 02, 2018
RZArecta2:
LOL grin you look like an armed robber and kidnapper sef.... Inshi man
You look like Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by RZArecta2(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
Sirjamo:
You look like Obasanjo.
coming from Taribo West, I'm a model then tongue
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by kutchs: 11:14pm On May 02, 2018
The easiest thing the Okorie woman would have done is to present evidence of the claim she made. Many on facebook have asked her to so but days after she's being silent.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ocelot2006(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2018
emerged01:

Mr Brain,if you are working under the establishment of Nigeria politicians you will be quick to believe the poster. Of which I'm still in one,so I can testify of such evil act. I won't say much or reveal much because this is the same way you will ask me for evidence,as if you have power to give me protection or provide for my family if anything happens.

If you like believe the poster if you like don't believe him,you are on own.

I'm not one who's quick to believe beer parlour gossips. So if you have solid proof that OBJ's farm hands are on the FG's payroll, then please do share. But if not, then I still suggest you utilize your brain adequately. Just keep in mind that Nigerians are tired of all the useless and baseless propaganda.
Re: Obasanjo Ota Farm Staff Had Been On Government Payroll - Facebook User by ofeco: 6:22am On May 03, 2018
you should not make a statement like that without any concrete evidence. this is a cheap lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chi Onwurah: A Nigerian Wins In UK Election As Member Of Parliament / ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.