Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. (9964 Views)

10 GREAT Reasons Why You Should Be An Atheist Now In 2019 / 5 Unbelievably Good Reasons To Read Your Bible / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2018
mmsen:

There are no 'facts' or 'evidence' when it comes to this religious nonsense hence why there are so many deities, so many religions and an infinite number of 'laws' supposedly given to us by the gods.

Hmm.... be humble enough to search out the truth, not with human pride. Do you really hope to see something worthy in what you call nonsense?. While you are complaining of not seeing evidence, others are saying they've found it. Does that say something about your approach?

Let's say It's an exam, the text material is one and the same. The answers are all in the book. But only the diligent and humble in this case will find it out.

If a student fails a test, will he/she excuse him/her self out for not seeing the answers in the testbook?. The question will be, what about those who passed the test?.

Man has no excuse before God. Any man who sincerely and diligently search for God will find Him, God will reveal Himself to such.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by mmsen: 4:09pm On May 02, 2018
Primesky:

Hmm.... be humble enough to search out the truth, not with human pride. While you are complaining of not seeing evidence, others are saying they've found it. Does that say something about your approach?

Let's say It's an exam, the text material is one and the same. The answers are all in the book. But only the diligent and humble in this case will find it out.

If a student fails a test, will he/she excuse him/her self out for not seeing the answers in the testbook?. The question will be, what about those who passed the test?.

Man has no excuse before God. Any man who sincerely and diligently search for God will find Him, God will reveal Himself to such.

You keep talking in riddles. Where is this evidence?

Why have the Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Mormons and others rejected the evidence presented by Christians?

Why have Orthodox Christians rejected the evidence presented by Catholics? Catholics by Protestants?

Why are you not a Scientologist? They have as much 'evidence' as the various xtian sects?

2 Likes

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by 0temSapien: 4:37pm On May 02, 2018
Babatunde360:

With this ur logic who created ur creator

God ALMIGHTY created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin and all other gods human beings are worshipping. The way forward is not to continue worshipping these gods. It is not even advisable to spemd time to worship God Almighty(the greatest consciousness) which created them all. Rather, the golden rule given by God Almighty to its first beings are:
1. Use your brains positively
2. Worship no god or me.
3. Do good to your fellows.

Primesky is aware of this, but he just want to keep breaking the golden rule 2, which says, WORSHIP NO god(e.g Yahweh) or God(Existence).
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:

God ALMIGHTY created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin and all other gods human beings are worshipping. The way forward is not to continue worshipping these gods. It is not to even advisable to spemd time to worship God Almighty(the greatest consciousness) which created them all. Rather, the golden rule given to God Almighty to its first beings are:
1. Use your brains positively
2. Worship no god or me.
3. Do good to your fellows.

Primesky is aware of this, but he just want to keep breaking the golden rule 2, which says, WORSHIP NO god(e.g Yahweh) or God(Existence).

Every house has just one head. God is the head of the Universe. God doesn't share His sovereign power with anybody. The devil is the one who has always sort to undermine His rule, but that's an absolute impossibility. It's however a pity that you have allowed yourself to be used in this grand deception of the devill. Stop this confusion Mr. Otem.

Let me ask you, will you share your position as a father with strangers in the same house, all of them laying claim to your son? How is that even possible?

You talk so much about nature and yet fail to learn the vital lessons in it which God has made.

A nation has one leader and he has subjects.
A community has leader as well as subjects.

But when it comes to God, you say there are many gods in charge. Does that make any sense?

God almighty is Yahweh. The maker, sovereign ruler and owner of the entire universe.

Satan is the devil, the thief, the liar and deceiver. He is a fallen angel, whose place shall be the lake of fire.

They are not the same.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by mmsen: 5:55pm On May 02, 2018
Primesky:

Every house has just one head. God is the head of the Universe. God doesn't share His sovereign power with anybody. The devil is the one who has always sort to undermine His rule, but that's an absolute impossibility. It's however a pity that you have allowed yourself to be used in this grand deception of the devill. Stop this confusion Mr. Otem.

Let me ask you, will you share your position as a father with strangers in the same house, all of them laying claim to your son? How is that even possible?

You talk so much about nature and yet fail to learn the vital lessons in it which God has made.

But when it comes to God, you say there are many gods in charge. Does that make any sense?

God almighty is Yahweh. The maker, sovereign ruler and owner of the entire universe.

Satan is the devil, the thief, the liar and deceiver. He is a fallen angel, whose place shall be the lake of fire.

They are not the same.

On the one hand you say that God Almighty (Yahweh) is sovereign of the entire universe.

But then you end with "Jesus Christ is Lord over all".

You understand that those two sentences contradict each other?

2 Likes

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by 0temSapien: 5:56pm On May 02, 2018
Primesky:

They are not the same.

But Yahweh himself knows his creator and he can never deny that fact. Read the book of true history, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH and you will see how Yahweh was created by God Almighty. He was even reincarnated and the Doctufos recorded all the reincarnations of Yahweh. Don't be stereotyped. Go and read the truth and be free from lies. Peace cool
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by keentola(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

I am not high on codeine. That aside. It is my pleasure to proclaim to you the benefits of JESUS.

1:Jesus was punished that those who receive Him might be forgiven.
2: Jesus was wounded that those who receive Him might be wholly healed.
3: Jesus was made sin that those who receive Him might be made righteous forever.
4: Jesus tasted death so that those who will receive Him might partake of His abundant and glorious life now and forever.
5: The lamb of God was cut off that those who will receive Him might be joined to the Father.
6: The righteous Jesus was made a curse that those who will receive Him might have the blessing.
7: I Am endured poverty willing that He might deliver those who will receive Him from poverty.

JESUS has brought immortality to our door step. Receive Him and prove my sayings to be true.
Everything wey you talk is still based on suffering of Uncle J. Say something else
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by HappyPagan: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
Born2Freak:

1. In this era of Buhari and suffering, you are free from any duty to tithe. You will save 10% of your salary for yourself

I hope you guys will see the light and become atheists. Ramen!
Ramen, Sister. Ramen. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2018
HappyPagan:

Ramen, Sister. Ramen. grin grin

The blessings of atheism do not stop there! Apart from the tithe discount, you are also free from offerings, first fruits and thanksgivings.

Somebody shout HALLELUSPAG!

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2018
Born2Freak:

Christianity has not helped this country. We even have a vice president who is a pastor. Still people suffer.

Religion is not the way forward
This includes atheism
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by sKeetz(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2018
danvon:
This includes atheism

Atheism is not a religion dumbass

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2018
sKeetz:

Atheism is not a religion dumbass
There are atheists that would argue this point with you
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by sKeetz(m): 12:39am On May 03, 2018
danvon:

Name them please.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by superhumanist(m): 5:12am On May 03, 2018
danvon:

Lol. Why do you have to resort to lies?

Which atheists say that atheism is a religion?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2018
superhumanist:

Lol. Why do you have to resort to lies?

Which atheists say that atheism is a religion?
hopefullandlord please come and educate these illiterates about Satanism and religious atheists
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by psychonaut13: 7:05am On May 03, 2018
Atheism is an idea to live by, just like religion. The majority of the Bible was adopted from either the Ancient Hindu texts such as the Vedas, the Poranas, the Upanishads & Bhagavad Gita. And also ancient Sumerian texts, Egyptian and the discovery and translation of the Dead Seas Scrolls flipped the Bible on its head. Christianity is surrounded in more ambiguity than any other major religion.

We have the power. Belief in oneself, love what you do. be of service to others because there is no difference between any of us. Thats the illusion that gives few power over many.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 8:54am On May 03, 2018
danvon:
hopefullandlord please come and educate these illiterates about Satanism and religious atheists

See your life? Lies will not kill you.

You said that atheism is a religion and now you are switching to satanism and religious atheists..

Is atheism itself a religion? NO

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Born2Freak:

See your life? Lies will not kill you.

You said that atheism is a religion and now you are switching to satanism and religious atheists..

Is atheism itself a religion? NO
. Religious atheists

What's the difference between Atheists and atheism? Aren't atheists those who accept atheism?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 9:13am On May 03, 2018
danvon:
. Religious atheists

What's the difference between Atheists and atheism? Aren't atheists those who accept atheism?

All atheists accept atheism but not all atheists reject religion. Atheism is about god not religion.

Is logic difficult for you?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2018
Born2Freak:

All atheists accept atheism but not all atheists reject religion. Atheism is about god not religion.

Is logic difficult for you?

Secularism is protecting the government from religion

All Religions including Satanism laveyism and Raelism

La fin

Have a nice day
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Primesky(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2018
0temSapien:
But Yahweh himself knows his creator and he can never deny that fact. Read the book of true history, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH and you will see how Yahweh was created by God Almighty. He was even reincarnated and the Doctufos recorded all the reincarnations of Yahweh. Don't be stereotyped. Go and read the truth and be free from lies. Peace cool

Why should I read the doctrine of Unidentified Flying Objects?. Tell me why?. Why should I believe the stories of aliens. Their very description is enough to ring the alarm bells. I ask you Mr. Otem, who is an alien?

God almighty is Yahweh and Jehovah and He is Lord over all.

When the Lord Jesus Christ comes, Mr. Otem and all his god's will surely bow down to Him and worship him. Fallen angels don't have a choice here, they must do it. Hahaha... The devil is a liar!
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by hopefulLandlord: 12:14pm On May 03, 2018
danvon:

atheism is not a religion

1 Like

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

atheism is not a religion
But there are religious atheists?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Anas09: 12:26pm On May 03, 2018
Born2Freak:

1. In this era of Buhari and suffering, you are free from any duty to tithe. You will save 10% of your salary for yourself

2. Since there is no need to go to church as an atheist, no pastor will force you to;
*remove panties
*eat grass
*inhale insecticides

3. No need to travel to Mecca for pilgrimage (or Jerusalem) since government no longer pays for it.

4. All those hours wasted praying for Nigeria to be better will now be used for something better

5. No more money spent on transport fare to church. Imagine going from lagos to otta or lagos to ibadan expressway and spending 3 hrs on the road

6. You won't miss your favourite sunday shows because of church eg premier league matches, telemundo full series etc

7. You will now be able to laugh whenever Lalasticlala pushes a thread about crazy pastors and ridiculous things in religion to the frontpage

8. You can now feel free blocking all those boring religious channels on DSTV

9. No more running on from office to mosque on Fridays for prayers

10. No more hunger games aka Fasting

I hope you guys will see the light and become atheists. Ramen!
I know you are free from all you enumerated here, how is your life better than mine who does all the Christian things you mentioned?
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by hopefulLandlord: 2:01pm On May 03, 2018
danvon:
doesn't make Atheism a religion
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by psychonaut13: 3:03pm On May 03, 2018
Christianity was based on sacramental mushroom use & a fertility cult. The Bible is one big trip report. This is according to the oldest version, the Dead Sea Scrolls. Also, at the Council of Chalceden in 325 AD, Jesus was an idea, a fabricated savior to give people solace, so they don't have to be accountable to themselves.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by frank317: 3:06pm On May 03, 2018
Anas09:

I know you are free from all you enumerated here, how is your life better than mine who does all the Christian things you mentioned?

Isnt this what we have been saying? Religion or no religion... believe in God or not does not make any ones life better. Thats the simple point we want to prove to ya all who go about lying to people that their life will be better if they start beliving... i am glad u are gradually learning sha

6 Likes

Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
danvon:

Atheism is not a religion. Period
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by Born2Freak(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2018
Anas09:

The thing is that good people will be good, with or without religion.

Christianity is not the only way to a better life.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by danvon(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
Born2Freak:

Atheism is not a religion. Period
But you just said yourself that Atheism is about God not religion

Besides how do you classify Satanists
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by 0temSapien: 8:26pm On May 03, 2018
Primesky:

Why should I read the doctrine of Unidentified Flying Objects?. Tell me why?. Why should I believe the stories of aliens. Their very description is enough to ring the alarm bells. I ask you Mr. Otem, who is an alien?

When the Lord Jesus Christ comes, Mr. Otem and all his god's will surely bow down to Him and worship him. Fallen angels don't have a choice here, they must do it. Hahaha... The devil is a liar!

If you are no more on earth, you are automatically an alien to the earth. Check the dictionary for the intrinsic or literal meaning of alien. For example, Yahweh is an alien because he is no more living on earth. Your ancestors and my ancestors are aliens because they are no more living om earth.
Re: Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. by 0temSapien: 8:27pm On May 03, 2018
Primesky:

If you are no more on earth, you are automatically an alien to the earth. Check the dictionary for the intrinsic or literal meaning of alien. For example, Yahweh is an alien because he is no more living on earth. Your ancestors and my ancestors are aliens because they are no more living on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man / The Difference Between Being A Christian And A Born Again Christian. / Is Heavy Makeup Bad For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.