Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide (42571 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by naijjaman(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
Less drama = more peace smiley

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by misano(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2018
Kissup:
Nairaland and wahala.Davido and chioma news is too much na.you guys should not make me break up with my Guy because of davido

Pls do, so D guy will know how useless U are. The ealier D better for D guy. TBH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Sixaxis: 4:48pm On May 01, 2018
Oya nah!!
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Brooke60(f): 4:48pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
Wizkid more mature than Davido. Wizkid far better than Davido. This guy just keeps doing immature things, U impregnate alot of ladies and suddenly start showering love on a new mama, tell me what is more scum than that,
Another girl 2019 is loading...trust me
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by opribo(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2018
We pray....
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by johngold20: 4:50pm On May 01, 2018
I pray Davido keeps his words this time around oooo tongue shocked
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Divay22(f): 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Honezly, if I see one more news concerning these two attention seekers again , I will rob the CBN and I will rob it dry! Try me and see... angry
I'll be on the lookout for you wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Postboiswag(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
talk2percy:
Gbam!!! All pussies are not the same! QED!!!

U mean pussies tastes are different
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:51pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:
Wizkid more mature than Davido. Wizkid far better than Davido. This guy just keeps doing immature things, U impregnate alot of ladies and suddenly start showering love on a new mama, tell me what is more scum than that,
U can never tell meanwhile the two boys are awesome
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by jrusky(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2018
Honestly I'm somehow happy this Davido boy enter igbo girl hand that will reformat his network failure brain and make it reason and talk matured but Davido no illimunati madness ok just behave yourself with that girl this babe can't be food for illimunati so better be man and stop following those life waster bastards.

Davido I support you on this you have got a good babe not all those I hate broke guy lazy a s s.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Charles9ice: 4:53pm On May 01, 2018
Seriously the juju man working for chioma need some accolades.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Bgorgeous: 4:54pm On May 01, 2018
Marry her already
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2018
Brooke60:
Another girl 2019 is loading...trust me
davido is a star , and one thing most of you are missing out is the fact that davido has been dating chioma for 5 years and during that period he had affairs with 2 women and impregnated them , despite all that chioma still stuck with him throughout , tolerated his many sexual escapades ,and now the guy seems to have realize that only a woman like chioma can live with him happily.
yes chioma isnt new to davido many adventures ,just last week he wanted to bed someone in zimbabwe and that lady refused , chioma doesnt look stupid and she knows all about it but just 2 weeks after the same man is promising heaven and earth and even gave her a 45million naira car. now that says a lot , to keep a man a woman has got to have patience and tolerate a man no matter how bad the man is . davido will surely have many more baby mamas but from all indications chioma will always remain his number 1 woman . what davido seems to be telling the whole word is , no matter how many baby mama he has or will have , chioma is the only woman he will only truly love .it is now up to those ladies opening their legs to him to decide where they stand.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by groomed: 4:54pm On May 01, 2018
stphil:
Toyota Camry big daddy for sale in lagos 2003 850k call watsapp 08039175059
u should post at the auto section with pics for Pepe to have a look, otherwise, u are not serious and no serious person will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Temysteve(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
This chioma fone finally hipnotize david.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by balmofgilead: 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
hannysur8:
I swear if you can do all these your man will be ready to live with you for life

Stop Nagging, be Unpredictable, give Him Space,express Your Love,be Honest,Communicate,improve Compatibility,learn how to cooking and try to satisfy him on bed.

What would the man do in return apart from just living?
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Okpabidavid(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2018
Wht dea people say is not wht matters in life But what u choose to do Please u all should learn from davido He is not the first person to have kid before getting married #2BABA is one of them Mr. K is one of them nd let the conversation end !

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by talk2percy(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
Postboiswag:

U mean pussies tastes are different
my brother I swear I am a living witness!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Vikky014(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
Toks2008:
A man knows what he wants and it's not about age so let's hope he is man enough to own up to his words.
my toks my toks. longest time.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by omoiyalayi(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2018
Otumopo @ d work

Chioma I hail o

And he wasn't exceptional beautiful o

One man food is another man.........................sha
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On May 01, 2018
This is not juju

Chioma must possess what many normal girls don't

Its more than meets the eye!!!

Make I jam my own Chioma Wey money go dey come from all angles while we rock!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NeeKlaus: 5:09pm On May 01, 2018
Divay22:

I'll be on the lookout for you wink
I will be the one to find you after I am done. kiss
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NoToPile: 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
onatisi:

davido is a star , and one thing most of you are missing out is the fact that davido has been dating chioma for 5 years and during that period he had affairs with 2 women and impregnated them , despite all that chioma still stuck with him throughout , tolerated his many sexual escapades ,and now the guy seems to have realize that only a woman like chioma can live with him happily.
yes chioma isnt new to davido many adventures ,just last week he wanted to bed someone in zimbabwe and that lady refused , chioma doesnt look stupid and she knows all about it but just 2 weeks after the same man is promising heaven and earth and even gave her a 45million naira car. now that says a lot , to keep a man a woman has got to have patience and tolerate a man no matter how bad the man is . davido will surely have many more baby mamas but from all indications chioma will always remain his number 1 woman . what davido seems to be telling the whole word is , no matter how many baby mama he has or will have , chioma is the only woman he will only truly love .it is now up to those ladies opening their legs to him to decide where they stand.

grin grin grin

As much as I am indifferent about this whole talk.
I can't believe I am reading this.

Sticking to a man through his sexual escapades (if it's true they ve been dating for 5 years) seems to be endorsed by majority of male nairalanders

I even read somewhere that she is blessed, seriously?

It is finished.

By the way davido should learn to keep something's out of the social media so he won't have to eat his words.
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Mctimothylota(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2018
abdelrahman:
Ipob pussy don suffer,our own omoluabi will turn this thing to babymama
Dah ipob pussy don giv her car worth 45mil, wetin ur burukutu dick don giv u since dem born u??
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
Mctimothylota:
Dah ipob pussy don giv her car worth 45mil, wetin ur burukutu dick don giv since dem born u??
im a virgin,u can go and die if it pained u

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by jaxxy(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2018
Toks2008:
A man knows what he wants and it's not about age so let's hope he is man enough to own up to his words.

Heres the catch i think dey have been frnds b4 now. Not dating

2ndly wats not to like in dis gal chioma
She pretty
Sexy
She isn't even desperate for davido or anyone
She looks like a nice person, shes in control and knows wat she wants.
A great cook and chef is a an extra
Shes respectful and homely.
=Wifey material 100%

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by Divay22(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

I will be the one to find you after I am done. kiss
Hope you'll come out with all the money embarassed
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by skales67(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Otumopo @ d work

Chioma I hail o

And he wasn't exceptional beautiful o

One man food is another man.........................sha

Please Chioma is a "she"

RIP English!
Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by NeeKlaus: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
Divay22:

Hope you'll come out with all the money embarassed
I will try. But if I see it's not possible to come out with everything, I will try my best to hustle out #20K. sad

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Spending The Rest Of My Life With Chioma - Davido To Birthday Guests (Vide by HeWrites(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

Not new mama.

He has been dating her since 3 years ago (According to him)

So shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) / Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Igbos - Blames Them For Piracy. (screengrabs Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.