Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (19821 Views)

Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Amagite(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2018
Senior Pastor of Daystar Church, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and his wife, Nike are celebrating their 25th year of a happy marriage today, 1st May.

They both took their social media pages to shared lovely photos and send sweet messages to each other.

Pastor Sam wrote;

"My dear Adenike Omoge,
It’s been 25 years of doing life together: of praying, playing, sharing, preaching, traveling, making babies, and changing the world together.
We began with dreams, hopes and a sure word from God. Here we are, blessed in every way, with beautiful children, loving relationships, and with the opportunity to affect many around the world with the love we have received through Christ.
One fact stands clear: my world would never have been the same without you. You are God chosen. You are super-beautiful in and out. You are God-fearing, humble, caring, charming, and very diligent.
As we begin another quarter-century, I pray for God to give us more wisdom, favour, health, increase, and more love for each other.
I love you to bits and it’s for eternity @nikeadeyemi
#happyanniversary
#May1st
"

Nike wrote;

"25 years ago today, May 1st 1993 I said Yes, to my Sweetheart, grateful to be on this journey with you and no other.
Grateful to God for His mercies, for opportunities to walk in His wisdom, grow, walk, build and adventure together...
I love you forever @thesamadeyemi May we continue to grow in love, humility and wisdom. may our seed go further. ."
.Thedifferenceisclear
#gratitude #after25years #weddinganniversary #May1st
#mylover #mybobo #thankyoujesus
#samadeyemi #nikeadeyemi
#couple #besto #throwbacktuesday #marryyourfriend #familywellness
#beforeandafterpics
"

Pastor Sam and Nike Adeyemi are blessed with 3 lovely Children.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/pastor-sam-adeyemi-and-wife-celebrate-25th-weddinganniversary.html

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Adepet222(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
Congrat sir
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by sunnysunny69(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2018
25 years no be small thing, that pastor is the quiet type, guyman making his cool money quietly. grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats sir. One of the people who need in government but unfortunately he detests politics

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Emmy9ite02(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
I just love this man.. Cool, Calm & Collected.
Happy 25 years anniversary!!

**Check my signature for job test questions and answers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
Congratulations sir, more blessings!

The most inspirational pastor in town.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Eaugusta(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2018
25 solid years in marriage is worth celebrating in this era where marriage hardly last a year biko. Happy anniversary to them

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by kingchris30(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2018
Congrat to them, but what type of holy kiss was that. if you don't know how to kiss just don't do it
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by saltoasis: 5:02pm On May 01, 2018
Whao ! Wishing pastor Sam more years of marriage to come
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by CrystalMax: 5:02pm On May 01, 2018
Now, I love this! A positive news about marriage.
I receive this kind of grace too (and even better grace) to find and marry right.
HWA Sir&Ma.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by PastorandMentor(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
I love this business man
Very hard working man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2018
See as Mummy Pastor still sharp like razor blade, i always tell guys that if you want to pick a wife make sure you see what her mother looks like before you make the big decision so you can look at your wife in old age and smile. The day i saw my ex-girlfriend's mother i knew she wasn't my 'final destination', her mama face be like costume for Low budget Japanese horror movie....... angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Iyajelili(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
Congratulations sir and ma,many more years to come

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
Igbos will not learn from this great Yoruba man...

Na to dey do crime dem sabi...

Hardly will you ever find a Yoruba in the the news for the wrong reason...

Anyway, till PMB declares emergency in igbo education, I don't think they can change...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Dave0116(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2018
happy marital union to the unified ADAMification of the EVEration..... grin grin
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by aziaka111(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
cute people bt ur wife come keep her legs like all dis slay queens,abi she be slay mama
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
aziaka111:
cute people bt ur wife come keep her legs like all dis slay queens,abi she be slay mama
Happy for them. Congratulations Pastor.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nopeace4dwicked: 5:14pm On May 01, 2018
Nice
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by anochuko01(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
bb
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by anochuko01(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
''super-beautiful in and out. You are God-fearing, humble, caring, charming, and very diligent''

Dear Ladies,
I just wanna point out that these are the qualities other man posted about the woman.....nof said!
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by mzangy: 5:31pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:
25 solid years in marriage is worth celebrating in this era where marriage hardly last a year biko. Happy anniversary to them
Lol. Marriage is becoming scary this days
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by ashley26: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
Congrats sir! I always sleep with your sermon playing on my audio system. Mine is just ten years, praying fervently to meet and surpass you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by samkevie: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
See as Mummy Pastor still sharp like razor blade, i always tell guys that if you want to pick a wife make sure you see what her mother looks like before you make the big decision so you can look at your wife in old age and smile. The day i saw my ex-girlfriend's mother i knew she wasn't my 'final destination', her mama face be like costume for Low budget Japanese horror movie....... angry
hahahaha...Guy u wicked!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Eaugusta(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
mzangy:

Lol. Marriage is becoming scary this days
Seriously
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Calfat01(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
By their fruit we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2018
[url][/url]
Amagite:
Senior Pastor of Daystar Church, Pastor Sam Adeyemi and his wife, Nike are celebrating their 25th year of a happy marriage today, 1st May.

They both took their social media pages to shared lovely photos and send sweet messages to each other.

Pastor Sam wrote;

"My dear Adenike Omoge,
It’s been 25 years of doing life together: of praying, playing, sharing, preaching, traveling, making babies, and changing the world together.
We began with dreams, hopes and a sure word from God. Here we are, blessed in every way, with beautiful children, loving relationships, and with the opportunity to affect many around the world with the love we have received through Christ.
One fact stands clear: my world would never have been the same without you. You are God chosen. You are super-beautiful in and out. You are God-fearing, humble, caring, charming, and very diligent.
As we begin another quarter-century, I pray for God to give us more wisdom, favour, health, increase, and more love for each other.
I love you to bits and it’s for eternity @nikeadeyemi
#happyanniversary
#May1st
"

Nike wrote;

"25 years ago today, May 1st 1993 I said Yes, to my Sweetheart, grateful to be on this journey with you and no other.
Grateful to God for His mercies, for opportunities to walk in His wisdom, grow, walk, build and adventure together...
I love you forever @thesamadeyemi May we continue to grow in love, humility and wisdom. may our seed go further. ."
.Thedifferenceisclear
#gratitude #after25years #weddinganniversary #May1st
#mylover #mybobo #thankyoujesus
#samadeyemi #nikeadeyemi
#couple #besto #throwbacktuesday #marryyourfriend #familywellness
#beforeandafterpics
"

Pastor Sam and Nike Adeyemi are blessed with 3 lovely Children.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/pastor-sam-adeyemi-and-wife-celebrate-25th-weddinganniversary.html

Awesomely beautiful...We know how easy a journey it isn't. Not many of us could be lucky with and hold it down like this. Props Sir and Ma

click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas- The Perils,Triumphs and Karma
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by mzangy: 5:37pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:

Seriously
I just get scared once I hear these words "Love and Marriage".
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2018
samkevie:
hahahaha...Guy u wicked!!!

hhahahaha... you be complete kolo guy aswear...lol
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Eaugusta(f): 5:45pm On May 01, 2018
mzangy:

I just get scared once I hear these words "Love and Marriage".
Yeah but being scared won't help either, God will help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by deebrain(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbos will not learn from this great Yoruba man...

Na to dey do crime dem sabi...

Hardly will you ever find a Yoruba in the the news for the wrong reason...

Anyway, till PMB declares emergency in igbo education, I don't think they can change...

Shiorrrrrr

Kneel down and ask whatever you believe in to anoint you afresh with sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.