Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (19823 Views)

Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by mattsvibes: 6:07pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by NWAFORH1(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2018
Pastor Sam Adeyemi a role model.......lalasticlala, let's wish dem well. HMA, LLnP
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by peaceinnigeria: 6:14pm On May 01, 2018
Congratulations sir and ma. Indeed, together you have changed the world.
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Yomit71(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
Eaugusta:
Seriously
lemme show u tru love 08137550689
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by SeyiOmoOba: 6:30pm On May 01, 2018
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

I celebrate my pastors, mentors and apostolic father and mother.

God's love dwells with you now and always
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Eaugusta(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2018
Yomit71:

lemme show u tru love
Were did you see in my comments that I'm searching for true love sad
Abeg pack well tongue
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 01, 2018
Lovely wedding picture, Congratulations to you both grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Funkybabee(f): 7:15pm On May 01, 2018
Woooow

Happy wedding anniversary sir
Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by smartiyke78: 7:24pm On May 01, 2018
sir, i celebrate u nd ur wife 2day. U re a great inspiratiion 2 many young nd old who have been listenin 2 u nd hv been folowin ur futstep.
U maee me discover who i am tru ur teachngs nd books. It was ur wife’s profetic sermon on 31st Dec, 2008 dat encouraged me 2 go 2 school after 13 yrs of leaving high school. Today, am a graduate!
May God cntinue 2 bles ur union, family nd ministries.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
See as Mummy Pastor still sharp like razor blade, i always tell guys that if you want to pick a wife make sure you see what her mother looks like before you make the big decision so you can look at your wife in old age and smile. The day i saw my ex-girlfriend's mother i knew she wasn't my 'final destination', her mama face be like costume for Low budget Japanese horror movie....... angry
Wrong analogy. My mum was slim and fair.
I am about opposite of that. So maybe look at their dads too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.