Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Exprience In Kazakhstan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Exprience In Kazakhstan (41840 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by ZombieTAMER: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
ozoebuka1:
dude is dead, bro cry rip to him

This country is dead bro
A lot of walking corpse on the street
Hopelessness is in the air

Ten years ago I didnt know any Nigerian that took his or her life ... It's quite painful when some people still support the status quo.... It only favors the politicians..
Let's restructure.... The idiot says no
Let's separate... No way
Just suffer and smile... The country is dead

2019 is for the usual suspects
Thieves have nothing to offer
Masses are suffering
I'm tired bro

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Kelamma(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
madgoat:

See how people dey lie. He was squatting in Abuja before he committed suicide.

Indeed you are a mad goat!
No empathy whatsoever shocked
At least he told people the truth instead of defrauding them.That made him an honest being.
Whether he lied about being in London or Abuja is not your concern.
He probably told that little lie so that mad goats like you wouldn't drag him lower than he already was.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Ihateyoumod: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Am!this abroad, abroad abroad...make pple dey careful, ensure say dem get better link, sch or skilled migration bfre dem comot o. Cos e no easy as una tink o.

My sis just got a cleaning job in Australia, she's planning to relocate there with her kids, she's not doing so badly here. She is a senior state council in one of d state ministry of justice. Has an LLb and an LLm. She's hell bent on relocating to Australia with her kids, she doesn't mind dropping her okay paying job of 138k for a cleaning job in Australia. Do u think she's making d right step

2 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Iamgrey5(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow in just two short months

He went from I am rescued from Nigeria.... to I was scammed out of Nigeria

The truth is that about 80% of Nigerians that leave the shores of this country face the same reality ..... I have seen quite a few

But he should have stayed back in Kazakhstan till next year at least.......

Only God knows what went through his mind in his final hours on earth

RIP

12 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by OhiOfIhima: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

he borrowed money to go to some god forsaken land and was cheated by bastard agents, so you should understand why he didnt want to say he was back in Nigeria, while hiding in shame in Abuja...his insane act should tell you about how down that person was.

the same that keeps people doing BS jobs living from paycheck to paycheck for years abroad while they could be doing much better in Nigeria....but with no money to show, they stay behind in shame (pretending that all is well)
If u can't help d situation n u think suicide is d best option. No no because if u take ur own life, na hellfire straight.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
Am!this abroad, abroad abroad...make pple dey careful, ensure say dem get better link, sch or skilled migration bfre dem comot o. Cos e no easy as una tink o.

My sis just got a cleaning job in Australia, she's planning to relocate there with her kids, she's not doing so badly here. She is a senior state council in one of d state ministry of justice. Has an LLb and an LLm. She's hell bent on relocating to Australia with her kids, she doesn't mind dropping her okay paying job of 138k for a cleaning job in Australia. Do u think she's making d right step
Yes. Life in a good country is always better, no matter how much you're earning in Nigeria. Your Aunt isn't earning much mind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrAnele(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I'm happy 4 u.
Atleast u left naija
Me wey Neva go Togo nko.

U ddnt make It in Kazakhstan but u will make it In hell fire.
D lord is ur strenght.

Just a few days ago,I almost.commit suicide also.but am a coward unlyk u.
Something is terribly wrong with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by qualityovenbake(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
His post showed that he was a sincere person and a diligent seeker after truth, I admired his sincerity when he informed nairalanders about the living situation in Kazakhstan and about the agent that deceived him..... Rip man.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
If u can't help d situation n u think suicide is d best option. No no because if u take ur own life, na hellfire straight.

bro, i look down on people who commit suicide because i know how their loved ones would suffer immensely, but i am not going to sit here believing i know what was best for that man... he (and only him) knows what was going through his mind before doing what he did, and as much as i hate people taking the easiest way out (like suicide), i certainly can understand how/why people do that.

3 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by OhiOfIhima: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

This country is dead bro

Ten years ago I didnt know any Nigerian that took his or her life ... It's quite painful when some people still support the status quo.... It only favors the politicians..
Let's separate... No way

Masses are suffering
I'm tired bro
I can feel u bro.. It not funny outside I swear. D hardship out dere is unbearable.. What is keeping most people out of depression now is internet. Here I am, am working but d remuneration is nothing to write home about. Still numbers of people are waiting for d penny I collect. At end of d month u have to borrow money to forestall d month. I have said it b4 if I lay my hand on something close to a million, investment straight no matter how d business small.. I have worked in a pharmacy n Office n stationary shop, I knw wat dis people make on daily basics. One of my Aunty sells food stuff n she making a nice living. People dat have are not ready to help anymore, only themselves n families chikina. I knw my God is working mine for me in no time soon.

10 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

NOBODY will be able to answer that question...... but your sister after working in that job for a few months. any person who will tell you that cleaning shiit abroad (who knows for how much/where/how/when), is better than living in Nigeria with a salary of 138K, is certainly DELUDED!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Moukandjo: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Kazakhstan
Are you not ashamed of yourself

Why would they be better than Nigeria
Why are you defending corruption
He's not as shameless & hypocritical as you Jonathan sycophants who defended corruption under your lord & personal saviour and are now forming you hate the same corruption simply because Don Fortunato has been disgraced out of office!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by OhiOfIhima: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i look down on people who commit suicide because i know how their loved ones would suffer immensely, but i am not going to sit here believing i know what was best for that man... he (and only him) knows what was going through his mind before doing what he did, and as much as i hate people taking the easiest way out (like suicide), i certainly can understand how/why people do that.
Seriously, suicide is not d best option. I read where d deceased mentioned of being spent up to 1.5m to process d Visa but he was got duped. He at all he is patience a little, who knw, he can get to d top again. From his recent thread I followed, he commented on d thread 4days ago. May God forgive him for his sins.. Aamin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by peacengine(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
madgoat:

See how people dey lie. He was squatting in Abuja before he committed suicide.

Bro I tot as much. I almost called him out buh I knew he was not himself, he was tryn to cover shame. Great nigga, may his soul rest n peace
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Seriously, suicide is not d best option. I read where d deceased mentioned of being spent up to 1.5m to process d Visa but he was got duped. He at all he is patience a little, who knw, he can get to d top again. From his recent thread I followed, he commented on d thread 4days ago. May God forgive him for his sins.. Aamin

there are millions of Nigerians like the OP around the world, the type that'd rather die than go back home emptyhanded.... why do you think there are still people going through the desert/Libya while we know that it is a death trap?! why do we still have people who gladly emigrate to places WORSE than Nigeria? its called desperation, and when you have put all your efforts in such voyage, and think of A) all your money gone, B) going right back to square one and C) shamefully facing people you told you were leaving (aka being a failure), this can be the reason for many to want to end it all...is it RIGHT? absolutely NOT, but i certainly understand their act.

there will always be a better way, but when these people are down and out, their minds are not clear, they dont think straight!

8 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
The grass isn't always greener on the other side. The fact that you see skyscrapers and fine building and clean environment on tv doesn't mean it's heaven on earth over there. I call it the propaganda machine. So sad this young man had to take his life. R.I.P

15 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by peacengine(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Guy, advice ur sis to stay back if not she might live the rest of her life hiding in shame. Buh final decision is in her hands, what will be will be. Face ya own life bro

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Dreyl(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
cococandy:
I wonder is he left his baby and the babymama alone in this world

https://www.nairaland.com/4537870/she-just-told-me-she#68100485
Loretta
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Dreyl(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
May his soul rest in peace, suicide is not an option.
Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by phase1: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

This country is dead bro

Let's separate... No way

Masses are suffering
I'm tired bro

Youths should stop commiting suicide in their bedrooms. If a suicidal youth have zeroed his mind to die won't it be more beneficial if he proceeds to Abuja or a bastard politician's house and take one or two of the bastards before dying? They will be doing the rest of country a world of good and will die as heroes not as chickens.

These bastard politicians are the cause of the rot in the country.
This country has more than 60 million unhappy youths why should the bastard politicians and their families who are less than 2000 feel safe and happy?

Why die as chickens and cowards when you can die as heroes if you must take your life?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
kazhk:
nothing like yahoo here bro you work and hustle for your money

Are you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
I somehow don't think it's the same person......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by icon007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Chaii, see thinking! If I were not a Christian I would say u make sense. But on the other hand, he could have braved up and do some other good impossibles.... Like, I don't even know shocked

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Homguy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I can feel u bro.. It not funny outside I swear. D hardship out dere is unbearable.. What is keeping most people out of depression now is internet. Here I am, am working but d remuneration is nothing to write home about. Still numbers of people are waiting for d penny I collect. At end of d month u have to borrow money to forestall d month. I have said it b4 if I lay my hand on something close to a million, investment straight no matter how d business small.. I have worked in a pharmacy n Office n stationary shop, I knw wat dis people make on daily basics. One of my Aunty sells food stuff n she making a nice living. People dat have are not ready to help anymore, only themselves n families chikina. I knw my God is working mine for me in no time soon.
keep it up bro. One of these days , you will make it. You could nap so try one of those businesses you talked about there.

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by icon007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rip to this young man. I followed his conversations, seems a truthful and an honest person! I will like to remember him as that.

7 Likes

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by madgoat(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kelamma:

Indeed you are a mad goat!
No empathy whatsoever shocked
At least he told people the truth instead of defrauding them.That made him an honest being.
Whether he lied about being in London or Abuja is not your concern.
He probably told that little lie so that mad goats like you wouldn't drag him lower than he already was.

Bro if e dey pain you to much just hug transformer grin

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
qualityovenbake:
His post showed that he was a sincere person and a diligent seeker after truth, I admired his sincerity when he informed nairalanders about the living situation in Kazakhstan and about the agent that deceived him..... Rip man.

You did not see where he lied he was in London abi grin

1 Like

Re: My Exprience In Kazakhstan by Amazonboss(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Lol, I hope you escape STI bro

Fucking old women for money is not hustle, I have your pictures and all your necessary details too.

I know, you had come to make ppl here to PM you and you will do kazakhstan visa for them.

If you make any further statement here, i will expose you full time.

I had to conduct an underground research on you and gorry123.

You are both yorubas stranded in Kazakhstan.

You feed by bring more gullible Nigerians to that poor country, I traced you through our last conversation in your email.

Better respect yourself and lay low.

Look for a way to go to other country or go back to Nigeria....

You will make more money and have peace of mind

If we follow this thread closely can someone see what i'm seeing? Could it be that person who scammed him is on nairaland? This world is deeeeeepppp! Why suicide youngman? What was your threshold........please when in pains just speak to a sensible soul around! Tears! I can't imagine what the family is going through!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Comes Out Alive From Crushed Bus After Container Destroyed 9 Vehicles. Photo / Car Somersaults And Uproots A Mango Tree. 3 Men Survive (Photos) / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.