Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari (16681 Views)

Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / N22tn Debt: Buhari, APC Have Wrecked Nigeria, Says PDP... / US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Ebullience(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammad Buhari has said politicians have wrecked the country saying only God can save the country.

Speaking in an interview with the Voice of America in Hausa service monitored on Tuesday, Buhari remarked that his administration was on track.

He said his greatest challenge when he assumed office was the issue of insecurity, economy, and corruption.

‘In the aspect of security, we have significantly defeated the insurgency. Right now, most of them have been hiding in Sambisa forest and they can not come out because of fear of being wiped out by the military.

‘What we have now are pockets of suicide attacks orchestrated by young girls who were been lured into it without their knowledge and they carry out the attacks in markets, schools, and worship centres.

Speaking on the economy, the President made decisions to introduce the Treasury Single Account(TSA).

‘When I came in, I called the Governor of the Central Bank, Emiefele, if there was money. He is still around and he told me, no. Then I reminded him that for the 16 years the PDP had held power, the price of barrel crude oil had always been $100 + producing about 2million barrel per day if you compute the amount it was huge money. He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

‘On corruption, the president noted that people want us to keep quiet and not to talk about the quantum of money stolen in the past 16 years. But why shall we be quiet? In fact, politicians have wrecked the country and only God can save the situation and bring us out of the wood, he maintained.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/politicians-have-wrecked-the-country-only-god-can-save-usbuhari/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by nelronaldo(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2018
Bubu

4 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by omanzo02: 4:45pm On May 01, 2018
He should resign! His comments is signs of cluelessness and incompetency, God wouldn't come down to save us, God only help those that help themselves if God actually exist, if human beings can make things work why can't our ideas make Nigeria work? The answer is very simple, Buhari has no single idea to make Nigeria work! The sooner that Olodo comes to term with these fact the better for the country!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by tayebest(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2018
omanzo02:
He should resign! His comments is signs of cluelessness and incompetency, God wouldn't come down to save us, God only help those that help themselves if God actually exist, if human beings can make things work why can't our ideas make Nigeria work? The answer is very simple, Buhari has no single idea to make Nigeria work! The sooner that Olodo comes to term with these fact the better for the country!

clueless youth. I knew he did not read the content but only the headline! sad

#LazyNigeriaYouth

‘On corruption, the president noted that people want us to keep quiet and not to talk about the quantum of money stolen in the past 16 years. But why shall we be quiet? In fact, politicians have wrecked the country and only God can save the situation and bring us out of the wood, he maintained.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
omanzo02:
Is he lieing?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by fergie001: 5:10pm On May 01, 2018
He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

So,did you ask for receipt of the debts to verify its authenticity?
If you verified,and it was malicious,what step(s) did you take?
If it wasn't,why are you not telling us what the outcome of your findings was?
Did you ensure people answer for that?

We need strong institutions and not strong men
Are you building the institutions?
What is the scorecard of arresting the situation you met, convictions,acquittals and sentences?
In the plea bargain bonanza,how much have been recovered, Sir?

Most of the people who were involved with the massacre are around you Sir,what step(s) have you taken to rally them in,probe them and ensure that charity begins at home?

Now,you are shouting they stole for 16 years,we have loudspeakers,are you the Minister of shouting?

Sir,with all due respect....do not shout the problems,create solutions for those you can meet...then leave the rest to posterity...

Can you beat your chest and say you have indeed multi-achieved in your quest to redeem Nigeria in your anti-corruption fight with heavy questions on your members of cabinet?
Sir,why is Babachir the head of your campaign in Adamawa,after sacking him for alleged 200million naira Nebuchadnezzaric scandal?

"Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love."(F.D)

You were elected to deal with the situation on ground,
This time more critically,and honestly,have you?
Tell your aides to go to the streets...
We are not Valentino Rossi,we do not own Gucci bikes
But we have the weapon of truth and patience but until when?

Let me not go to the killings for now......
Each time you speak,you leave Nigerians with more questions than answers,....do well to be more committed and forget about the hangers-on,they did it to Jonathan and have captivated you..you now see them as rubies and we as villains,the time for advise is almost past,gear up....Winter is coming

Stay on course and be truthful,Sir.....at least for now....

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by jesica22: 5:23pm On May 01, 2018
Baba Buhariyou are also a politician.... this your administration have really made us suffered more than any other administration that has everly ruled or led
Ebullience:
PRESIDENT Muhammad Buhari has said politicians have wrecked the country saying only God can save the country.

Speaking in an interview with the Voice of America in Hausa service monitored on Tuesday, Buhari remarked that his administration was on track.

He said his greatest challenge when he assumed office was the issue of insecurity, economy, and corruption.

‘In the aspect of security, we have significantly defeated the insurgency. Right now, most of them have been hiding in Sambisa forest and they can not come out because of fear of being wiped out by the military.

‘What we have now are pockets of suicide attacks orchestrated by young girls who were been lured into it without their knowledge and they carry out the attacks in markets, schools, and worship centres.

Speaking on the economy, the President made decisions to introduce the Treasury Single Account(TSA).

‘When I came in, I called the Governor of the Central Bank, Emiefele, if there was money. He is still around and he told me, no. Then I reminded him that for the 16 years the PDP had held power, the price of barrel crude oil had always been $100 + producing about 2million barrel per day if you compute the amount it was huge money. He said yes. What happened to the money he said it was used for payments of debts.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/politicians-have-wrecked-the-country-only-god-can-save-usbuhari/

14 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by mpianya39(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2018

shocked shocked shocked

33 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by deomelllo: 5:46pm On May 01, 2018
Nigerians and their obsession with God.

God cannot save Nigeria, only Nigerians can save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari still thinks he is a military man.

He embarrass the nation everytime he holds a Mic.

9 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On May 01, 2018
No entity living or dead has wrecked Nigeria more than the character called Buhari

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by musa234(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari is a disaster that should never repeat itself again

16 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by lastmessenger: 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
President buhari is so petty. Imagine how we talks? So shallow.

12 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Ichokwu: 7:08pm On May 01, 2018
Make sure the killing of Christians stop - Trump.

Save us the lame jargons, please.

5 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by brainbox80: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
You always sing this economy, corruption and security song as if this is all involved in leading a nation. At least change your song for one, PMB
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by omanzo02: 8:14pm On May 01, 2018
tayebest:

clueless youth. I knew he did not read the content but only the headline! sad

#LazyNigeriaYouth

./i]
If I had believe only in God I wouldn't have had the idea to improved myself beyond Nigeria, where I live we believe in practical working idea, we seek solutions to problems and improve better solutions, God already gives u the brain and mindset to seek solutions to problems and wouldn't answer any prayers asking him to do something repeatedly, now u see how clueless u are?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by omanzo02: 8:23pm On May 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is he lieing?
He is lying, he is among the politicians wrecking the country, he can't fool me with his holy than thoughtful rants. Enough of his blame game, he is just overwhelmed by his cluelessness to seek smart working ideas that solves problems!

10 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On May 01, 2018
So Buhari only bothered to check our savings level after assuming office. It shows he was just campaigning to be President and didn't have any data to plan with.
He is going for second term again without any plans and Nigerians aren't asking important question about PIGB, power, pvcs, education, corruption, subsidy and restructuring.

11 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by three: 8:23am On May 02, 2018

Consistently Ignorant.

Consistently Divisive.

Consistently Inept.

7 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Jones4190(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2018
Including your very self sir.

You are a disaster to our economy, your coming to power is regretted and no thanks to the brainwashed zone-bs that voted for analogue computer like you.

In your own interest, carry your useless body-odor and head back to your cows in Daura. Enough of your complains and useless analogy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On May 02, 2018
God would save us in 2019. Amen.
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On May 02, 2018
Abacha was a saint

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by flyca: 8:23am On May 02, 2018
Was it God that campaigned for you?
Was it God that promised us "Change"?
Was it God that came to the polls to vote you in?

Why direct us to God now? undecided

Mr President, show us accountability, give us ths promises you made during your campaigns and stop this non.sense rants!

4 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by overall90: 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Which kind confusion is this.
the same sambisa that they want to turn to tourist center is the one Boko haram is hiding.i even saw where it was being discussed in an international news channel.
oil was about 7-8 dollars a barrel when Obj took over but Buhari is saying oil has always been above 100+.
it is either this man is evil or he doesn't know anything that is happening in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by daftpikin: 8:24am On May 02, 2018
And what exactly have you done to change that, the sooner you start packing your bags the better.

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Is well with us in this country
Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by san316(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2018
Does that mean you cannot do anything about it? Then why are you trying to come for second term.

4 Likes

Re: Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari by Beehshorp(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2018
I have seen you na... Say all the rubbish you can say now.. Come 2019 nobody will even have Tim to listen to the rubbish you'd be saying from Daura.... Lazy old man... 0 achievement, just to be blaming everybody around you to the extent that you even blamed gaddaffi... Rubbish..
Saint from Daura

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 10 Parties Will Survive Deregistration By INEC – Femi Falana / Kano Workers, Pensioners Groan As Ganduje Reverts To ₦18,000 Minimum Wage / Osun APC Crisis: Heat On Aregbesola As Tinubu Backs Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.