Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It (4568 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Cant Believe My Eyes Take A Look At This (photo) / Good Day From My Deep Dimpled Waist - Imsu Babe Twerks Hard (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
There is one guy in our plaza that we use to talk about life issues, so one girl use pay the hairdresser behind us a visit. i told my friend that this girl is thick, that I fall for thick girls. although I haven't asked the girl out but am just pulling my friend leg to show that I fall for her beauty, and I don't know that my friend have interest in her. I even ask him what's btw him and the girl cos my friend told me that she has her whatsapp no and my friend told me that they are just friend. I just chk my friend phone this noon, and I see some stupid things about me that they are discussing btw them, calling me slowpoke stupid and all sort of rubbish and they even mentioned all my discussion that me and my friend use to discuss together. my friend told her about the girls that use to pay me visit at my office. as am typing now am still in shocked that this guy can tell the girl everything. and if you see how me and this guy they gather they for plaza you will think we are family. NOTE :- Not all friend is worth sharing your life with. am really shocked that this guy can behave like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by MrSensor(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
wink
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by NeeKlaus: 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
If you type something easily comprehensible, will you die? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2018
Lol
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by HeWrites(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2018
Op, your writeup is like that of..... (don't know which category it can be labeled.)

Comparing your writeup with that of primary school students is an insult to them.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by airex(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:
U give the guy some accolades sef as u said it's not easily comprehensible. My brother that shit is not comprehensible at all .
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by happy200(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2018
So what should we do now?
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
happy200:
So what should we do now?
trust no one
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by happy200(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2018
adetoroamos:
trust no one
Ok thank u for going straight to the point now.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 01, 2018
Learn to differentiate between a friend and a coworker. undecided

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Learn to differentiate between a friend and a coworker. undecided
am still in shock, can't believe that guy can rubbish me because of a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 01, 2018
NeeKlaus:
English teacher, I have modified
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2018
airex:
U give the guy some accolades sef as u said it's not easily comprehensible. My brother that shit is not comprehensible at all .
minister of education, I don modify am
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Doneiap(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2018
Some boys are just balless. Must you humiliate your friend before a girl to make the girl like you? undecided
If you like her ,tell her straight and stop castigating your friend cos you dont have the balls to ask her out. Sorry bro. Your bad

3 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2018
Doneiap:
Some boys are just balless. Must you humiliate your friend before a girl to make the girl like you? undecided
If you like her ,tell her straight and stop castigating your friend cos you dont have the balls to ask her out. Sorry bro. Your bad
thanks bro... I really feel bad today that I will stop falling or toasting any babe till December time.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Marshalxv(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Op, your writeup is like that of..... (don't know which category it can be labeled.)

Comparing your writeup with that of primary school students is an insult to them.

And you think yours is better?

"primary school students "
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by HeWrites(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Marshalxv:

And you think yours is better?

"primary school students "

E pain m grin

No time to lecture you.

Check what you wrote and insert what you omit.
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Marshalxv(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

E pain m grin

No time to lecture you.

Check what you wrote and insert what you omit.

See how ignorance has eaten deep into your system that there's no more space for improvement.

It's primary school pupil and not "student" .
Mr lecturer.

6 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by HeWrites(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2018
Marshalxv:

See how ignorance has eaten deep into your system that there's no more space for improvement.

It's primary school pupil and not "student" .
Mr lecturer.

grin

No time to argue with you.

#Shalom

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Marshalxv(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2018
HeWrites:

grin
No time to argue with you.

#Shalom
You better take correction.
peace.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by HeWrites(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2018
Marshalxv:

You better take correction.
peace.
What I wrote is correct take it or leave it.
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Pray(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2018
You for just use pidgin English from start.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by porshnuel: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
simply give her asurrance
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by toastedbread: 11:51pm On May 01, 2018
if they also talked about your write ups, that means they are correct.
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by rex444(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2018
Ur friend never go ur bk tell ur babe say u dey epileptic and una family members r cleptos
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 12:09am On May 02, 2018
rex444:
Ur friend never go ur bk tell ur babe say u dey epileptic and una family members r cleptos Kelptos

That sums it up grin grin grin

#Leson1 You find what you... shocked

Class dismissed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 7:37am On May 02, 2018
rex444:
Ur friend never go ur bk tell ur babe say u dey epileptic and una family members r cleptos
this one strong. gist us here so many of us can learn
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by adegeye38(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
There is one guy in our plaza that we use to talk about life issues, so one girl use pay the hairdresser behind us a visit. i told my friend that this girl is thick, that I fall for thick girls. although I haven't asked the girl out but am just pulling my friend leg to show that I fall for her beauty, and I don't know that my friend have interest in her. I even ask him what's btw him and the girl cos my friend told me that she has her whatsapp no and my friend told me that they are just friend. I just chk my friend phone this noon, and I see some stupid things about me that they are discussing btw them, calling me slowpoke stupid and all sort of rubbish and they even mentioned all my discussion that me and my friend use to discuss together. my friend told her about the girls that use to pay me visit at my office. as am typing now am still in shocked that this guy can tell the girl everything. and if you see how me and this guy they gather they for plaza you will think we are family. NOTE :- Not all friend is worth sharing your life with. am really shocked that this guy can behave like this.
i have a friend like that, very idiotic being
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by Nobody: 10:57am On May 02, 2018
adegeye38:

i have a friend like that, very idiotic being
how do you handle such guy, gist me abegi
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by kenkszii(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2018
Want a real guy..?? Noting is impossible ask Chioma she gat her assurance like this..
Click the link for your own assurance too.. Your Davido awaits you..

https:///DHFP7zplW49HmySRGcGmug
Re: Learn From My Deep Shilt Today, I Cant Believe It by izaray(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2018
Men now do the gossip thingy more than women self cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already / Statements/words You Frequently Hear In Prostitute's House Or Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.