Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... (7243 Views)

Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / If You're A New Airtel Use This Code To Get 20gb Right Now On Any Sim / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by hilarioscity(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2018
5.5inch 15gb ram 120ghz 10octa core 10000mah fast charge in ten seconds a stove ,gas cooker infinity rom change colour like a chameleon water resistant and can disappear
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by achillesfoot(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2018
Drabeey:
I still consider every phone not smart.Maybe when this kind of phone im about to mention is available I might reconsider my stance!

1. A phone should not be hardware again. what happens if a phone is a chipset inserted into our body and can connect with the brain where u can imagine yourself calling a friend and u can hear the recipient loud and clear all in ur head.

2.Maybe the can design it this way.... let it be virtual, I mean we can have a spectacle that could be strapped to the eyes and only you can see the number u are dialling into the air alone, then it can also look like an hologram!

please like if you think it's possible and share if not.

Drabeey was HERE

Too much Science fiction movies from Hollywood
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Oluwaiphee: 1:14pm On May 03, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Well as for me... starting from hardware...
The essential ph-1 combo ceramic, titanium but sapphire for the front (from HTC U ultra)... reason for sapphire is because it's close to diamond on MOH's scale of hardness hence it's gonna be almost scratch proof....
I'm gonna choose Pixel 2 camera.... iPhone X processor with 4gig of RAM and 256gig room coupled with 4000mah battery...sammy's latest flagship display (preferably 6.2inches with a tall aspect ratio)..IP68... HTC boom stereo speakers... I'mma go for Android OS but in iOS format due to there software optimization... Huawei RS biometric (rear fingerprint and under display fingerprint) since Samsung uses AMOLED panels...well for price..btw $700-$800
My own must get fridge!
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by jeff1607(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
I WANT MINE TO BE THIS WAY;
HARDWARE: MADE WITH DIAMONDS AS GLASSESS AND GOLDS AS CASING, 5.3 INCH SCREEN SIZE.
SOFTWARE: UTOPIA OS (COMBINATION OF ANDRIOD VERSION 100.2.5 AND IOS 111.1.2)
102 GB RAM
500.25 MHZ PROCESSING SPEED.
2500 MP FRONT AND REAR CAMERA.
20000Mili ampere battery.

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.

you forgot to include parachute
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Ejadike(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
bonarhyme:
I WANT MINE TO BE THIS WAY;
HARDWARE: MADE WITH DIAMONDS AS GLASSESS AND GOLDS AS CASING, 5.3 INCH SCREEN SIZE.
SOFTWARE: UTOPIA OS (COMBINATION OF ANDRIOD VERSION 100.2.5 AND IOS 111.1.2)
102 GB RAM
500.25 MHZ PROCESSING SPEED.
2500 MP FRONT AND REAR CAMERA.
20000Mili ampere battery.

IT CANT BREAK.
IT CAN FLY.
IT CAN WALK.
IT CAN SWIM.
kukuma talk say you wan create nuclear bomb
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by Ejadike(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2018
Everything I could ever imagine is contained in the latest TECNO Camon X
Re: If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... by babra19: 9:01pm On May 03, 2018
johnnyholtby:
Well as for me... starting from hardware...
The essential ph-1 combo ceramic, titanium but sapphire for the front (from HTC U ultra)... reason for sapphire is because it's close to diamond on MOH's scale of hardness hence it's gonna be almost scratch proof....
I'm gonna choose Pixel 2 camera.... iPhone X processor with 4gig of RAM and 256gig room coupled with 4000mah battery...sammy's latest flagship display (preferably 6.2inches with a tall aspect ratio)..IP68... HTC boom stereo speakers... I'mma go for Android OS but in iOS format due to there software optimization... Huawei RS biometric (rear fingerprint and under display fingerprint) since Samsung uses AMOLED panels...well for price..btw $700-$800
App for
After cooking delicious Nigeria meal here in Nigeria I will sell it to those abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Gionee Released A Phone That's Worth It Price / ***You Still Use 2go?, Hop In! A Thread For 2go Users*** / My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.