Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! (1432 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
Well according to news, Chioma has been dating davido for 5 years!! Meaning she was just 18 years when they started, I find it hard to believe she was with him in all the baby mama drama but probably they were just friends!! But if indeed it is as it seems, then i really dont envy her in anyway! Happy for her tho!! (She is still winning) but plain fact is I can't take all the shittt she took!! Wont pray for such! Only God knows how many times she might hv cried!! Its no relationship goal to me!!
Marriage won't be any better! Wish them the best tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by ouzo1(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
U say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by blackpanthar: 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Please LET TuFACE marriage teach you sense.

NOT ALL LADIES GIVE UP EASILY ON THEIR DREAM GUY. The girl may have a content that humbles Davido AND thats why he can use other ladies as baby mamas but will always be loyal to her.

Cheating is OVER RATED. If ANNIE could stick with Tuface through all the DRAMA then most Ladies who marry celebrities should go and learn from her.

Annie was BUILT TO LAST.... CHIOMA may also be like that.
Attitude like yours is what makes such things not to happen to you.

Shugavee:
Well according to news, Chioma has been dating davido for 5 years!! Meaning she was just 18 years when they started, I find it hard to believe she was with him in all the baby mama drama but probably they were just friends!! But if indeed it is as it seems, then i really dont envy her in anyway! Happy for her tho!! (She is still winning) but plain fact is I can't take all the shittt she took!! Wont pray for such! Only God knows how many times she might hv cried!! Its no relationship goal to me!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Dpussyhunter: 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
i'm currently laying on my bed bare chested hugging a pillow with phone in hand, wondering what the essence of this thread is and why the fùck it was created undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2018
blackpanthar:

NOT ALL LADIES GIVE UP EASILY ON THEIR DREAM GUY. The girl may have a content that humbles Davido AND thats why he can use other ladies as baby mamas but will always be loyal to her.

Cheating is OVER RATED. If ANNIE could stick with Tuface through all the DRAMA then most Ladies who marry celebrities should go and learn from her.

tuface marriage is nothing to emulate, Her dream guy might be a cheat but not mine,.It's never happening to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Uyiii: 10:32pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
Madame kam dan, izzit your shït or it's your took

Lol, your write-up is very hypocritical and just juxtaposing all over the place sha.
only you nor like this kin relationship, only you still dey wish them all the best tho. madame stay one place naa.

I know the frog is a public amphibian, but make we still try learn how to dey kam dan and ignore some certain things.

honestly sha, your citing davido's relationship with chioma as a reference here will so make this thread abysmally irrelevant and very useless like the 'ee' in cee c.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:

What is she still winning?
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

What is she still winning?
she has a porushe weyti we go talk na
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
tuface marriage is nothing to emulate, Her dream guy might be a cheat but not mine,.It's never happening to me.
You deserve some accolades
The fact some women entertain cheating doesn't mean all can.
Funny thing is that no one can tell the pains they undergo in some relationships don't mind the social media show up. The fact they are smiling and acting lovey dovey outside doesn't mean the relationship they are in is a happy and healthy one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
Rukkydelta:

You deserve some accolades
The fact some women entertain cheating doesn't mean all can.
Funny thing is that no one can tell the pains they undergo in some relationships don't mind the social media show up. The fact they are smiling and acting lovey dovey outside doesn't mean the relationship they are in is a happy and healthy one.
it's not healthy in anyway!! It's all for the gram!!! Most are even depressed!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
she has a porushe weyti we go talk na

ok cheesy

Na true sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by SerpentLucifer: 10:58pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:

See what I've been saying about these old nairaland cargoes?

Madam its been more than 5 years you have been 'advising' us on nairaland yet you are single. More than 5 years telling us what you can & cannot tolerate in a man yet you are lonely till this day.

Hundreds of nairaland women get married weekly - the same women you claim to 'advice'.

Madam advisor, why can't you apply your own method & get married?

Stop disturbing us with it. We don't want to know.

You are over 30 and all you do is come online & rant in the romance section.

Move over! We're sick & tired of seeing your type here. Your mates are making plans with their husbands right now.

We need younger fresh blood to start talking here not frustrated evening newspapers.

Your time is past.

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
Yeah that's right
Celebrity lifestyle is a one of attention so they can go to any length to get
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
Yeah that's right
Celebrity lifestyle is a one of attention so they can go to any length to get it
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 11:19pm On May 01, 2018
SerpentLucifer:

Madam its been more than 5 years you have been 'advising' us on nairaland yet you are single. More than 5 years telling us what you can & cannot tolerate in a man yet you are lonely till this day.

Hundreds of nairaland women get married weekly - the same women you claim to 'advice'.

Move over! We're sick & tired of seeing your type here. Your mates are making plans with their husbands right now.

We need younger fresh blood to start talking here not frustrated evening newspapers.

Your time is past.
okay.
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Yeah that's right
Celebrity lifestyle is a one of attention so they can go to any length to get
yes exactly!! If indeed the relationship is true!! Chioma is trying!! How can u say u love someone n still cheat on them is what I am still trying to figure out!! How is that normal??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by donstan18: 11:30pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
okay.

So you are above 30 years

3 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by donstan18: 11:30pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by donstan18: 11:31pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 11:39pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

So you are above 30 years
nope not even close
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by donstan18: 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
nope not even close
How old are you? tongue
Tell me kiss
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Shugavee(f): 11:41pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

How old are you? tongue

Tell me kiss
lol maybe some other time wink
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
SerpentLucifer:

Your time is past.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by donstan18: 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
lol maybe some other time wink

Lol, alright kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by austyn0(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2018
blackpanthar:

Nah nah nah nah nah... I disagree with you on this broh,, Annie is lucky because she fell for a humble guy, I don't see davido being in the same humility picture,, davido according to how much I know abou him might change prick location tomorrow,, We should just wish them well though.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2018
KillaBeauty:
grin grin grin grin

your iPhone 8 battery dey last for LTE??
Re: Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:18am On May 02, 2018
donstan18:

How old are you? tongue

Tell me kiss

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Tv Presenter Davido Has Been Choping Anytime He Comes 2 Ghana / Joroolumofin Fakes His Instagram Interactions (evidences Via Pictures Attached) / What Is , ALPHA MALE-NISM??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.