Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast (17811 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by naijacentric(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2018
stonemasonn:
Who is behind all these?
And what is the government trying to hide that all the key security chiefs are Muslims and from 2 of the troubled regions (north-east and north-west). Perhaps if we have some Igbos, yorubas, Efik, Tiv, Christians...., in key positions like COAS, NSA, defense or interior minister, we’ll probably get to the truth of this matter.
Abi is it Nuclear physics?? We can employ nuclear physicist!!
not totally tru but wat happened to patriotism n fear of God lets i checked d cds is a pastor in redeemed bro dey are all d same dont be deceived ask urself why did lt.ccol abi ali die or military men who went serious wif boko died
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by gidjah(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2018
MrPeterson:
What do you expect when there is no more infidels to kill they turn to them selfs
you are quite correct. You hardly find Christians in that area now,most of them fled to neibouring States like nassarawa ,Benue ,Kaduna Niger kogi etc.And since 'infidels no too dey there again,most of the churches there have almost closed out and down ,then. Killing themselves became the major way.to register.anger and grievances. Most of you down. South won't understand that mathematics ...only.someof.us up north here get the diggs.Virtually most of the churches in the north east no longer operates as normal churches do,we do not conduct night vigil again,no.more evangelism and outreaches ,we can't even buy lands for church activities again!!. We are been denied lots.of right here up north so ya all talking rubbish better wise up and give your self brain abeg

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by jeruzi(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
Religion of terrorists. We are not buying into your cover up.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Franzinni: 10:22am On May 02, 2018
But the bombers are Muslim... They only bomb Muslim cus they feel superior but it is still Islamic
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Okeji(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2018
arabmoney101:
grin grin. And Muslims will keep killing them self cheesy grin cheesy, I love there vibe
Why are u this stupid, wickedly bias n ignoramus? Once muslims are killed, they r d ones killing themselves but if one christian dies, it is Muslims that kill him not terrorist. Ur types are d reason for d divides n retrospective nature of this country. But my prayer is that whatever u wishes ur fellow human shall b ur portion by God's grace....Nonsense christian without brain
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by asawanathegreat(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2018
Sani only u and Dino know where D tin dey pain D masses.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Don27tiky(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2018
stonemasonn:
Who is behind all these?
And what is the government trying to hide that all the key security chiefs are Muslims and from 2 of the troubled regions (north-east and north-west). Perhaps if we have some Igbos, yorubas, Efik, Tiv, Christians...., in key positions like COAS, NSA, defense or interior minister, we’ll probably get to the truth of this matter.
what happened when an igbo man and other Christians were army chiefs and police chiefs during Goodluck time as president. Dead brains everywhere
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by LasGidiOwner: 10:48am On May 02, 2018
Bubu should do something to save this country or be impeached
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Teaser4(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2018
abumoney:

As foolish as you're, doesn't that sends a message that terrorism knows no religion or color. Terrorists are terrorists, stop Religionizing evil.
Muslims are not terrorist, but terrorists are Muslims biko.... u don hear say persin wan detonate bomb con shout "hallelujah"... no "Allah Akbar"...abi that na oracle chant... they are killing in the name of Allah, its crystal... deal with it...if Dem like make Dem bomb all mosque in Nigeria I don't give a flying Bleep. make dem go near churches or other people wey dey live their life jejely
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by babayinka77(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
arabmoney101:
grin grin. And Muslims will keep killing them self cheesy grin cheesy, I love there vibe
After all PMB is correct about some nija youth!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by babayinka77(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2018
javalady:
True talk
like they did for Bokoharam abi? Na only xstians Boko boys dey kill abi......why not face the real issues here, terrorism knows no bounds. a bomb detonated does not recognize gender or religion. May God help our dear country overcome this barbaric menace.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by anibi9674: 1:25pm On May 02, 2018
dmltoyin:
Cut yourself and verify if your blood is red or blue or something else. You can't be human. A human with this kind of thoughts? I want to believe is totally impossible
God punish you there, you descendants of the bond woman. why should I be bothered that the prophecy of the Bible is playing out. ndi aras.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by ohiku4every1(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2018
It happened in the mosque today and some pple are jubilation tagging it as muslims killing muslims,

I don hear

I will see who will be crying foul when the same thing happen in the church, I think then it won't be tag as muslims killing christians?

But PDP and other enemy of the present Govt, we take God beg una to stop the killing of innocent citizens pls
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by eodavids(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2018
stonemasonn:
Who is behind all these?

On point
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by stonemasonn: 2:42pm On May 02, 2018
Don27tiky:
what happened when an igbo man and other Christians were army chiefs and police chiefs during Goodluck time as president. Dead brains everywhere
Mr living brain, what happened? ....a fight against boko-haram is a fight against the north!...that’s what happened.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Splashme: 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
arabmoney101:
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by arabmoney101(m): 4:57am On May 03, 2018
Okeji:
Why are u this stupid, wickedly bias n ignoramus? Once muslims are killed, they r d ones killing themselves but if one christian dies, it is Muslims that kill him not terrorist. Ur types are d reason for d divides n retrospective nature of this country. But my prayer is that whatever u wishes ur fellow human shall b ur portion by God's grace....Nonsense christian without brain
. Please tell ur pmb to keep protecting them. Ezi
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by MightySparrow: 6:08am On May 03, 2018
Why acts of terrorism are always followed by big, big grammar?

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by dmltoyin(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2018
anibi9674:
God punish you there, you descendants of the bond woman. why should I be bothered that the prophecy of the Bible is playing out. ndi aras.
i put my brain into good use. Do the same, don't misuse it man
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by arabmoney101(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2018
babayinka77:

After all PMB is correct about some nija youth!!!
and same pmb go supervise ur killing embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by arabmoney101(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2018
Okeji:
I put my brain into good use, please do urs too
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Westaslave2(f): 4:47pm On May 04, 2018
Boko haram is killing muslims in d north n it remains fulani wen dey finish wt middlebelt dey ar moving up, 2 clear u pple...so dat biafra wl be restored fast
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Westaslave2(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2018
stonemasonn:
Who is behind all these?
my bro is irony of life...if igbos ar all in d head all dis killings would av stop because we value life, as all of dem ar head of armforces dey suppose 2 help dia region but no, dia agenda is ranked first more dan dia pples life hundreds of pple dying everyday...anyway karma is using dem 2 our favour...see 1967 progrom
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Westaslave2(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2018
dmltoyin:
Cut yourself and verify if your blood is red or blue or something else. You can't be human. A human with this kind of thoughts? I want to believe is totally impossible
Aboki just shut up wen everybody in d north knws dat d goal of boko haram is 2 kill n wipe out igbos n christians frm dis country ,u 4get dat jehova jireh wl always forgive our sins n answer 2 our pleadings,i remember how we did fasting for 21 days in st thomas ,yobe just because of u rotten animals...now d table has turned,i tot u pple ar laffing us dos days...if we dnt get happy wen muslims kills muslims God wl be angry wt us
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by Westaslave2(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2018
abumoney:

Since blind people like you have decided to link Islam with terrorism/terrorists,
So, should we now say Militancy and kidnapping is a Christian affair?
i love it! be terrorising n we wl be militankidnaping ,we go knw who go first go on extinction...wicked souls
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast by dmltoyin(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2018
Westaslave2:
Aboki just shut up wen everybody in d north knws dat d goal of boko haram is 2 kill n wipe out igbos n christians frm dis country ,u 4get dat jehova jireh wl always forgive our sins n answer 2 our pleadings,i remember how we did fasting for 21 days in st thomas ,yobe just because of u rotten animals...now d table has turned,i tot u pple ar laffing us dos days...if we dnt get happy wen muslims kills muslims God wl be angry wt us
hire a band and celebrate then, since your purpose in life has been fulfilled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / Police Arrest Greenfield University, Bethel Baptist Students’ Abductors / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.