Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pls Advise Me On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advise Me On What To Do (796 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Me On What To Do by senatorshegsy5: 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
I DATED A GIRL AND WE PARTED SINCE LIKE 5YRS AGO DUE TO DISTANCE. I STIL LOVE AND FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE SHE IS STILL SINGLE. AND I HAVE BEEN GIVING ALTIMATUM TILL JULY BY MY PARENT. THE ISUE HERE IS THAT SINCE I LEFT HER. I HAVE DATED OTHER LADIES BUT SHE IS JUST SPECIAL. HOW DO I GO BACK TO HER? I REALY WANT THINGS TO GO WELL THIS TIME WITH HER. PLEASE ANY INFO ON HOW TO DO DAT WIL BE OF GREAT HELP. THANKS.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 01, 2018
U have a phone...call /WhatsApp her
You are online...Facebook, email, DM her

A small piece of advise: don't feel pressured by any form of ultimatum.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by senatorshegsy5: 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
THANKS. I THOT OF DOING DAT BUT MAYBE WHEN AM BACK. because HER PROBLEM IS DAT AM NOT ALWAYS AROUND.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Dzeimzb: 11:17pm On May 01, 2018
Stop typing in capital letters first. You are shouting .

Back to your case, when last did you guys talk. If its been a while , pick your phone and call her. There would be a lot to talk about . How has she being, you missed her and her wahala ooi.( teasingly ooo). From there u guys can begin to talk daily and just drop it likes its hot tl
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by senatorshegsy5: 11:26pm On May 01, 2018
It was on xmas day. Thanks 4 d correction.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by LostMyZeal(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2018
Sneak back in and be available
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by cloud7: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
Just tell her you lost your phones and all your contacts gone, only for you to stumble on her number in your diary lately...then tell her you have missed her so much and even dreamt of her the previous night...but before then...make sure you have charged and recharge your phone at full bar, and also..be prepared to invite her over for a hard talk, be ready to bear the cost implications of the T-fare to and fro plus quality entertainment...Pls. don't forget to come back here to give us your Testimony...

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by austyn0(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
cloud7:
Just tell her you lost your phones and all your contacts gone, only for you to stumble on her number in your diary lately...then tell her you have missed her so much and even dreamt of her the previous night ..
Coded liegrin
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by mumureloaded(m): 11:48pm On May 01, 2018
u don't know the fūck to give from these spare fūck I have with me here. Ok, just take car or bike to cover the distance and when you get to her place tell you still love shikena but I don't think that will be easy in this porch era
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by internationalman(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2018
Who the hell gives ultimatum for someone to get married...

And if distance could separate you; proximity will endare you to each other and eventually get bored of each other..... Last last you will still be separate...

Just go for a different babe dude.
Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 1:30am On May 02, 2018
Your parents gave you ultimatum to marry? Who needs a wife here? Your parents or you?

Dafuq outta here.

Re: Pls Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 1:34am On May 02, 2018
that's a very silly ultimatum.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Writing / ... / Konji Don Hold Me O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.