Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State (32549 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Rocks Quest FM/TV Presenters Sacked Over Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Richnero(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2018
Work of her village people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by chronique(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2018
Good. Since she doesn't want to have sense, it's better she learns the hard way. How can you tune to big brother naija in a business environment? Does she not understand that it isn't proper?
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:17am On May 02, 2018
that's cold
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Divay22(f): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
But since she was aware of the company policy, she should have told the customer politely and this would have been avoided..

She brought it upon herself.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by skales67(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
She should go and snatch Miracle from Nina asap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Zither(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
Good call. If no measure was taken against her she would have repeatedly violated the company rule - on customer's request. Lubbish

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by chumaster(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2018
it looks like her own part of the story isn't complete

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by bigtt76(f): 7:20am On May 02, 2018
I was just going to point that out too grin grin grin

peacettw:
Can't help but notice the use of the word "Contraindicated". As in her continued stay in the office is Contraindicated. Lol grin grin
Those in the medical field will understand.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by africanusvu(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2018
Angelicka:
As shared by an online user, a lady was sacked from work because of Big Brother Naija.

See screenshot of what the online user posted and the sack letter below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-sacked-over-bbnaija-in-asaba-delta.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi
.tell that ur friend to shut up.she was dully warned.stop soliciting for cheap favour for her.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by jahbiz: 7:21am On May 02, 2018
She's a liar, if a customer asked you to do something which is against the rule of ur org, there's a better way of saying no...

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Jermat20(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2018
During my service year I broke my television because my girl was always watching zee word and now I warned everyone around my house that on no account should the change my television channel to bbnija

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by victorazyvictor(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2018
satowind:
She suppose pay the company fine join

grin grin grin

Probably Miracle will pay her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Igbudu1: 7:21am On May 02, 2018
sammirano:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Exactly ,

make she go share the money with the winner ? dumb bumbaklak

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by daonomzy2389(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2018
The girl is a pathetic being I swear...she nor really know how life b shaaaaa...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by hollywater: 7:22am On May 02, 2018
Good for her.Lazy youth she can now watch smallbrother from home.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by osazsky(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2018
serves her right,good move,mumu let's c if miracle will employ u as his sex doll ewea

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:22am On May 02, 2018
ekems2017:
Well so sorry about your sack but those things are not suppose to be watched in an office. You would have made the customer know that's it's only news stations or your boss sport stations that is permitted in the office.

Come to think of it you were warned before and you still repeated it. You caused it. How am i even sure that it's the customer that asked you to change it since you were cautioned prior to the sack.
...are not supposed...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2018
Acidosis:
Sport bliz to BBNaija?

Both Channels are useless to the company. She does not deserve that treatment. Sport bliz is a useless TV Channel to a none football fan. Typical Naija boss!

shut up please

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Philinho(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2018
Good for her... so she can watch sex on tv. bulll shit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...are not supposed...
...Are..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2018
Jermat20:
During my service year I broke my television because my girl was always watching zee word and now I warned everyone around my house that on no account should the change my television channel to bbnija

Is there zee world on gotv?
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by saltoasis: 7:25am On May 02, 2018
According to the sack letter, she had repeatedly watched it after she was warned.

There are rules and regulations for every workplace, the least she could have done was to comply and go and watch the show at home.

Na you do yourself o !!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by wakaman: 7:26am On May 02, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Divay22(f): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
Richnero:
Work of her village people.
Guy free village people this morning, they have nothing to do with it.
She was warned before and upon a customer's order she changed it..
Customer asked me to change it is not an excuse, she brought it upon herself with eyes wide open.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
Divay22:
But since she was aware of the company policy, she should have told the customer politely and this would have been avoided..

She brought it upon herself.

..Company's policy...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

...Are..
...are...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Is there zee world on gotv?
Ignoramus
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shut up please
Shut...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Fish Brain before you friend applied for a job there she's supposed to know that every business has protocols.

If she can't follow the protocols she deserved the sacking.. nonsense
...your...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Kingxable: 7:29am On May 02, 2018
It serves her right, she z just a typical example of a stubborn employee. She was given d oda b4 hand, Her obsession for BBNaija have obviously blocked her mind from envisaging d implication of her action.
Miracle dem should come to her rescue.
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by Hotzone(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2018
Unproductive lazy youth
Your lot turn a working environment into a gossip galore
Re: Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State by gare(f): 7:32am On May 02, 2018
Angelicka:
As shared by an online user, a lady was sacked from work because of Big Brother Naija.

See screenshot of what the online user posted and the sack letter below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/lady-sacked-over-bbnaija-in-asaba-delta.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

so what do you want us to do ? Go and beg your boss ? Yours boss warned you and you decided to do the wrong thing, why are you not showing the rules and regulation letter from your company so we can compare an analyse well instead you are showing a sack letter that you brought upon yourself. Find miracle to extend some part of his winnings to you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.