Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (63294 Views)

Trending Pictures Of Tupac That Suggests He Is Still Alive / Trending Pictures Of Man That Dress Like Woman To Celebrate Mother's Day. Photos / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Angelanest: 5:41am On May 02, 2018
For some days now, some pictures have been making the rounds online showing how a ''pastor'' removed a lady's panties and shaved her armpit during a purported church service. The pictures were heavily criticized by online users who blasted the pastor for such embarrassing acts.

The lady involved in the matter has been identified as a Ghanaian actress, Piesie Asamoah Gifty who has been forced to speak over the trending pictures.

According to her, this pictures are from a movie 'Pastor Blinks' and never happened in a church.

She took to Facebook to share the update. Read below;

It a movie not a church as some people are saying, pls stop spreading false news Am an actress and it my work to give a practical education to the world Actress maame fante once told me acting is also in a form of spreading the word of God Basically,acting is just the practical aspect of evangelism..

Who knows?some church secretly might be going through if not same a similar situation And I strongly believe that every Christian who is having a similar experience, after watching the movie will come back to her/his senses. Instead of spreading false news to the world let help share the truth to save.

The movie is already on the market go grab a copy thank you Movie title "Pastor Blinks" Production name"Phens Multimedia" Role in the movie: church secretary Picture below is some of the behind the scenes of vs 3&4 of "pastor blinks".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/lady-whose-pant-was-removed-by-pastor-reacts-over-trending-pictures.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Angelanest: 5:42am On May 02, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by DEXTROVERT: 5:43am On May 02, 2018
DON'T
BELIEVE
EVERYTHING
YOU
SEE
ONLINE.
ANTI CHURCH
COMMENTS
EVRYWHERE
MEANWHILE
ITS
A
MOVIE.

STILL
HUNGRY
BLOGGERS
319 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On May 02, 2018
See gobe

5 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Bester44(m): 5:48am On May 02, 2018
And I bin dey think of joining ministry cos of this... I will retrace my steps.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Evablizin(f): 5:49am On May 02, 2018
I know,it's a movie.

Drink,swallow and believe everything you see on socia media at your own peril.

Use your head.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 5:56am On May 02, 2018
Social Media!!! Thou art mighty!

It's a good thing she came forth with the true position of things.

43 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by urbobo20(m): 5:57am On May 02, 2018
which end time firm come be this I beg you could have post the trut at time u just gave my Muslim friends to say over me

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 5:57am On May 02, 2018
Those that used their pig mouths to curse the church and christians will not come and apologize now until their lives start bending

No blogger will go to heaven, quote me anywhere!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by midolian(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2018
Thought as much

Even if the lady, the pastor and the camera man are mad, the entire congregation shouldnt be that mad to watch all these happen..

But even its a movie, why would a mature lady, probably mother allow another man remove her pant to entertain people? undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by izzou(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Seconded angry

BeeBeeOoh

I never see your thread this morning. Wetin happen? angry
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by peacengine(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2018
Bloggers and lies are brothers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by trapQ: 6:14am On May 02, 2018
For once I must say that Seun was right. He said it was probably from a comedy skit since the name of the pastor or his ministry were never ascertained.

So Seun fit get sense like this?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2018
izzou:

BeeBeeÓoh

I never see your thread this morning. Wetin happen? angry
I am still sleeping abeg angry
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by devigblegble: 6:15am On May 02, 2018
Bloggers must make money now
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Ijaya123: 6:16am On May 02, 2018
midolian:
Thought as much

Even if the lady, the pastor and the camera man are mad, the entire congregation should be that mad to watch all these happen..

But even its a movie, why would a mature lady, probably mother allow another man remove her pant to entertain people? undecided undecided undecided

It is called acting, mister. In other word, make-believe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by zlantanfan: 6:17am On May 02, 2018
The terrorists and atheists won't let us rest

23 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Chiedu4Trump: 6:18am On May 02, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Nobody: 6:18am On May 02, 2018
Good morning Losers. I hope you have a great day... Zero fu.cks given by the way. Now bye..
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Those that used their pig mouths to curse the church and christians will not come and apologize now until their lives start bending

No blogger will go to heaven, quote me anywhere!
...Christians...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by 9japrof(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2018
Looks like I would be looking for a new profession, maybe being a pastor blinks wouldn't be a bad idea.

Nigga would be making the money and digging the hoes
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:20am On May 02, 2018
And they don't know the difference between live and leave

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Dindondin(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2018
Christianity has tolerated so much rubbish!
As for the movie poster, it's filled with many grammatical errors.
This is the 2nd time this year that a movie poster ll be released and people ll carry it around the world that it's a real act. There was this useless Kenyan movie of a woman who ran mad at her wedding.

Ghanaians are more gullible than Nigerians.
Ori gbogbo yin ti buru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by partnerbiz4: 6:22am On May 02, 2018
Bloggers wont kill pesin
Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by omoelerin1: 6:22am On May 02, 2018
devigblegble:
Bloggers must make money now
Anyone that blogs is a liar. And you know that no liar will enter the kingdom of God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. by Dirkcoyt: 6:23am On May 02, 2018
One of the dangers of social media

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.