Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (23937 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / You Need To Read This If You Are A Lpv Forum Members Or Coupon Vendor. / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Numismatic(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2018
Come 12th of May, these two Wonderful people shall be joined in Holy matrimony. Below are some of their Pre-wedding photos
Mynd44, Lalasticlala please do the needful.
May God bless their union..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Numismatic(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by madridguy(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2018
Superb
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 6:33am On May 02, 2018
Nice pics.

But your woman cheek too fat abeg

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by tayebest(m): 6:33am On May 02, 2018
Clap for yourself, you carry better fish come house grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by BdorianGray(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2018
Nice one... What's their user name...
Never mind, this must be Martin o and the General queen! grin
Am I right or am I right?
Good morning y'all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Khd95(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nice pics.

show us ur woman with bony cheeks

Happy married life to the couples ooh Jerry

But what's their NL names

19 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Numismatic(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nice pics.

Thank you sir.. But i love her just the way she is

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 6:39am On May 02, 2018
Numismatic:

Thank you sir.. But i love her just the way she is
Her cheek go still fat o like say vulcanizer inflate am

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 6:39am On May 02, 2018
Khd95:
show us ur woman with bony cheeks

Happy married life to the couples ooh Jerry

But what's their NL names
Tani eleyi

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2018
when did nairaland evolve into pre-wedding pics forum?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Wrecxman(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2018
Love issa Beautiful feeling smiley

Happy solemnization in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmxTsB3SUcg

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by JERRY1925(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Nice pics.

leave them alone!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by babyfaceafrica: 7:06am On May 02, 2018
What are their nairaland monikers?....how sure are we they are members?..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by KendrickAyomide: 7:29am On May 02, 2018
Every body becomes a Nairalander once they want their Pre wedding pictures to Be on front page.. why not mention their username In the post if they are really Nairalanderz

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
when did nairaland evolve into pre-wedding pics forum?
...Nairaland...

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Neimar: 7:49am On May 02, 2018
ah ah ah

oh yeah cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by mikejj(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2018
wawooo.nice one brother.. love ur woman OK...some men have bin waiting for this moment for the past ten years dey no cc..rock her waist..in the words of patoranki
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2018

But I See Two Lesbians...

Where Is The Man?

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 8:20am On May 02, 2018
Make sense. You guys are look well fed, comfortable and happy! Wish you guys the best. This is how pre wedding pics is suppose to look like. Not both parties looking hungry with 'I was forced to do this' pose.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Heloct(f): 9:20am On May 02, 2018
Happy married life to you guys.

But you suppose drop venue join now.. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Numismatic(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2018
Heloct:
Happy married life to you guys.

But you suppose drop venue join now.. cheesy

Venue is St Mathew Anglican Church Maitama Abuja..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Divay22(f): 10:40am On May 02, 2018
Ire2:
Make sense. You guys are look well fed, comfortable and happy! Wish you guys the best. This is how pre wedding pics is suppose to look like. Not both parties looking hungry with 'I was forced to do this' pose.
Lol
Bad mouth go do you something o grin grin

HML
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by MrMicholo(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2018
Lol.... I know this girl that year in school..
She was among the "My pastor said this, my pastor said that" crew...

Anything you say that is not in line with her pastor's words, you're just blabbing!!
Hope her pastor approved of this marriage tho!!!
mamatwiny:
That babe is endowed . She is deliberately hiding her adazi-enu and adazi-ani. Babe, please show us full pix joor.
My man, "Endowed" is an understatement... that girl is heavily 'carried'... Everyguy that year in Ifite wanted to 'plug their wire'...

I bet the pastor was fvcking her..
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
Cut dat hair angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by slawomir: 10:44am On May 02, 2018
isoright
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by nonix22(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
seen.
what's special about them
they look like Tanzanians tho or from somewhere in east Africa
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by mamatwiny(f): 10:46am On May 02, 2018
That babe is endowed . She is deliberately hiding her adazi-enu and adazi-ani. Babe, please show us full pix joor.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Nobody: 10:46am On May 02, 2018
The groom's hairstyle tho...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members by Bustincole(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2018
Since d husband have his hair like woman, let d lady also barb skin, to complete d equation

yeye pipu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.