Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend (101984 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Elliot2(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2018
i don't like d sahara desert forehead.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2018
Nairaland should introduce thumb down...

frankwealth:
she is average looking like the normal Jane out there.

Talk about Nigerian celebrities who married hot ladies, then u talk about:

1. Omolola the wife of Peter of Psquare
2. Adesua of Banky W
3. wife of Actor Iyke Ogbonna
4. Adaeze Yobo Joseph Yobo's wife
......and many others.....

Davido is just trying his best to hype the girl, and I think its because he met the girl a virgin not because she is that pretty

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by chuckjonesautos: 3:25pm On May 02, 2018
handsomeyinka:
All na Two breast and one pussy...
Na face we dey fork.

Lol! Exactly! Ma Nigga!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Okimski(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2018
ebujany:
She's a good girl...I won't be surprised if davido met her a virgin...
That should be the obvious reason

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by boyjo: 3:53pm On May 02, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

No fry buharu, seems I have found love in u, reach my pm

Hahahaha, na wa to you o! Only you...how many girls you don find love in for this thread alone? cheesy grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by JAMESOJAY: 4:00pm On May 02, 2018
Go and make money and stop talking trash about this girl

If she's your sister won't you be happy?
Tell me be honest

I don't know why so stupid Nigeria envy successful people

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:

2. Adesua of Banky W

Davido is just trying his best to hype the girl, and I think its because he met the girl a virgin not because she is that pretty

Your comment is very idiotic. Whats wrong with rich people marrying plain janes? Are they not human being? Why did you have to mention artist who married above average women? Whats wrong with a plain jane being fortunate to marry a rich person? Davido always flaunts whoever he dates, starting from Sophia so whatd wrong with Davido flaunting/hyping the girl hes dating despite her not being upto that standard? From the looks of things, she didnt even want David to show her off thats why she constantly hide her face. You're just a bitter soul.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by sonnie10: 4:28pm On May 02, 2018
Olalan:
A supposedly good girl hanging out with a real bad guy seems a weird combo
It's always like that
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Paschy88(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
keentola:
She is still a virgin. Trust me
hahahahaha.. Una no go kee person
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by maxtreme: 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:

2. Adesua of Banky W

Look at the picture very well, the babe too fine, abeg compare her old pictures with adesuwa old pictures or any of those other babes you mentioned then you go know. Quit bad belle, she fine see that first picture na
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by purples25(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
Llanthony401:

Your comment is very idiotic. Whats wrong with rich people marrying plain janes? Are they not human being? Why did you have to mention artist who married above average women? Whats wrong with a plain jane being fortunate to marry a rich person? Davido always flaunts whoever he dates, starting from Sophia so whatd wrong with Davido flaunting/hyping the girl hes dating despite her not being upto that standard? From the looks of things, she didnt even want David to show her off thats why she constantly hide her face. You're just a bitter soul.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by LegitGirl(f): 5:38pm On May 02, 2018
Now she's baring boobs and wearing heavy makeup.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2018
Olalan:
A supposedly good girl hanging out with a real bad guy seems a weird combo

This has mostly always been the case!
Hence: Beauty and th beast.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by dadavivo: 6:28pm On May 02, 2018
keentola:
She is still a virgin. Trust me
you mean Davido prickk weak?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:

2. Adesua of Banky W

Cos she isn’t fair right?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Melian(f): 6:48pm On May 02, 2018
frankwealth:

2. Adesua of Banky W

You're absolutely right. But adesua? Naaa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by aquatex: 7:51pm On May 02, 2018
Julius686:
Beautiful girl
I tell you, girl is foine
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by keentola(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2018
dadavivo:
you mean Davido prickk weak?
I did not say so o. Hanty Sophia should answer that question
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by keentola(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2018
LyfeJennings:

I doubt it
If anything close
Na David disvirgin am cos that is the only reason David go dey carry her matter for head. I don't see anything the girl can offer David.

Sex - over 18million pretty girls in the world would offer that to David without him saying a word.

Money - David is a self made billionaire. His father is a billionaire. His uncle's are billionaires and he has a lot of friends who are billionaires

Jazz - I am very sure that Chioma can't close to the places David has been to be fortified spiritually. Na incision dey behind half of those tatoo plus the guy na Axemen,he go don waka...

Loyalty - Personally,I know people who would rather DIE than for David to die

So what makes Chioma special?
Na the virginity wey him take from am
Umm.. I think I like you and want you as friend. I have so many wise friends around me and I think a change wouldn't hurt. what do you say?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2018
Incline:
That's Oluchi, the Nigerian model, in her profile pic. You should know Nairaland girls like using fake profile pics
Naso, dat one na dia palava sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:31am On May 03, 2018
boyjo:

Hahahaha, na wa to you o! Only you...how many girls you don find love in for this thread alone? cheesy grin grin
Haha! I found none oo, the girls be slaying away time.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by boyjo: 9:43am On May 03, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Haha! I found none oo, the girls be slaying away time.

hahaha grin grin You funny fa!
But I hust see you dey toast two different girls for this thread now-now shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 03, 2018
frankwealth:

2. Adesua of Banky W

All those you mentioned are fair, you think she ain't cute all because she is dark.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend by wealthtrak: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
nanakgh:
ChefChi been fire since day one...her girls seem to have grown beautifully too grin
"Her girls?!" grin
Aha!... I get it. Mad code wink

You're on another kick-ass
level in Kumasi. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) / "Mr. Bean" Rowan Atkinson, The Cars This Funny Actor Owns (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.