Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ladies Hang-out Corner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Hang-out Corner (480 Views)

Just Wanna Go Out: Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja: / The Best Romantic Spot To Hang Out In Lagos / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Hang-out Corner by angnle: 7:40pm On May 19, 2010
ladies, we are the commander-in-chief of everything that happen around us, i use to think that we are subjected to men but now i realize that it is vise-visa, we own them and control them, so if u want to know the secret.
let me tell you wink
Re: Ladies Hang-out Corner by erniewhez(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2010
all ears, , all ayes, "TELL ME PLS"
Re: Ladies Hang-out Corner by angnle: 8:28pm On May 19, 2010
Men as they use to say is strong,self- conscious, and controllable but dat a very huge lie.
men are tool and toy we can play with any time u wat without "juju", u might be wondering where am driving to smiley while i have experiece it and i have secreach on this. u are the key,
Re: Ladies Hang-out Corner by erniewhez(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2010
key? how?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Companion In Abuja / Lets Hang Out / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.