Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? (16975 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Role Model To Nigerian Youths In Good Governance– Fanwo / 'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Jake101(f): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2018
For me none.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Egalitarian1: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Sir Peter Obi (Okwute Ndi Igbo gburugburu)
My love for him as regards to his esteemed political prudence cum unparalleled leadership sagacity is unquantifiably enormous! Don't ask me why or to explain the words above mbok!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by BRASH: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
GOD Forbid that i should have a nigerian politician as a role model. Am i mad? People who don't have ideology not to talk of political principles. Academic qualification, oratory and financial power does not translate to good leadership. Large followership and popularity is the only thing people like buhari have because 90% of the idiots who follow him do so based on ignorance and religious and ethnic sentiments. They can't think for themselves hence their asslicking tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by David160(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2018
buhariguy:
The lazy idiotic pigs of biafra don't have any political leader to follow,

their own is anyhow belly face
fu*k you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by LazyNairalander(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
He always knows when to change gear. Never a failure right from sug president uniport to speaker state house of assemble.

check my SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by gladisa7: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
if one is not interested in politics how does one have politica role model....
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
FAYOSE & FFK, the tamers of this aso rock terrorist.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by gregyboy(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
adetoroamos:
none I repeat. even the sowore guy and fela durutoye will still change when they taste power. I have a Prof for my side that am loyal to, the man even show me the senatorial slot they give him and he said he's not interested because politics is a dirty game

Why are you been dogmatic in ur thinking which field in this life that is not a dirty game even pastors play dirty....saying politics is a dirty game makes you an hypocrite or ignoramus...
People go into politics and dont play it dirty

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by sexdoll: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
biznesstime:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan grin

are you kidneying me? grin
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by ilyasom(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Donald duke

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Baawaa(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
shegzydave:
I will always respect GOV. PETER AYODELE FAYOSE (THE ROCK) He speaks the truth, though he might not perform well in his state ooo because am a corp member in his state, but forget it, he is a man of the people
Listen to one of our youths,he did not perform which you all knows but because he can goes around dishing out bean for people and turning himself to drummer,that is why you like him

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Bostin(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Senator Ibikunle Amosun..Current Governor of Ogun State..The Rebuilder

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Benoxvals(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
This brother self...these contemporaries are political chauvinists that build their country in heart unlike KANU that was ostracized by his villagers. aimed to foment destabilization in his country.... Shame for vouching him a politician

You are the OP of this thread yet you derailing this
thread yourself.
Tagging his opinion “Shame” is a wrong move.
We both know what our problems are in this country
and Kanu is not one of them.
I’ve met the guy few times and as long as a political mentor goes,Kanu will always be my pick.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by lonlytroy(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Holy ghost fire fall on all of them. IJN
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by franudi: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by kitogram(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2018
No role model to speak of. Searching through my memory i couldn't find one.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Kpress: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2018
i am not A PDP or APC fan but let just be honest and sincere with our selfs, i prefer atiku, my reasons are,,,he is a successful business man,he has given so much nigerians employment,in the past, i doubt anyone who say this man is after the weath of the nation,,atiku got much money to sponsor hus campaign even without the help of anyone,, if you notice atiku very he is not the type that sees anyone as God father to him,,despite his age you can see he is very strong and healthy,he is intelligent,,if you noticed very well, all the former vice president since the 1999 atiku is the only vibrant vice president,atiku is very social i mean he is always online on twitter, facebook and instagram trying to see what is happening in the country and the complaining of many nigerians about the country, that why you always see the way he always react to some issues affecting nigerians,, for example when Nigeria campaign for End Sars he was there to support us,,and i believe he will do something about that if he is elected, even when Nigerians were talking about restructuring he realized this is what the people want so he supported us as well even when he was in APC, and i believe he will do something about that has well recently see the way he supported state police as well,, some people say the man still public fund when he was VP we all know tgmhe type of person OBJ is he will never give atiku second chance if such thing happened in his rigim,despite the problem between both of them, remember how he also safe Nigeria from OBJ third them agender even when the national assemblies were bribe, some people say he cant travel to US,we should not see that has obstacles towards his ambition i believe if eventually become president he will able to sort it out has a president of a country,,,
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by hephzibah29(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2018
Babatunde Raji Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2018
My grandfather Chief Akaa U Akaa, former chairman Afikpo local government and Odenigbo 1. I want to be greater than him someday.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2018
Give me Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) anytime anyday.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Ridbaay: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Gen. Muritala Muhammed only
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by scernado77(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2018
babaginda
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by neighbourhud: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2018
None

still searching

Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2018
buhariguy:
The lazy idiotic pigs of biafra don't have any political leader to follow,

their own is anyhow belly face
It seems you have a problem, and it needs solution urgently before it gets out of hand... grin grin...i don't know why this guy likes Biafra so much, because any thread I come into, I'll see this guy making a good comment on Biafra...Na wa ooo, na so biafra be your super hero country reach.... BUBU man!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by felix10(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Oshokomole,Ayodele Omo Fayose, d rock,irumole to nje fried rice.Oko APC.
D executive governor of Ekiti state.
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Jsucre(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Dasini:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, n sai baba

osun guy showcased
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN)
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by biznesstime: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2018
sexdoll:

are you kidneying me? grin
Am not kidneying you
After GEJ, my next role model is Patience Ebele Jonathan aka Mama Peace
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by ELAGAIE(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2018
El-Rufa'I
Buhari
Osinbajo
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Alwaysking: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2018
None
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by Obansy112(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
My political role model is Alhaji Lai Mohammed
LOL
Re: Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? by benuejosh: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2018
1. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu - Jagaban of Borgu.
2. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu - Jagaban of Borgu.
3. Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu - Jagaban of Borgu.
4. Senator Dr. George Akume.
5. HE. Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN.

They're silent strategists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Asks Court To Abort Plot To Arrest Him, Fingers APC Leaders / Prof Toriola Ajagbe SAN Dies At 91: Don Who Became SAN At 90 Is Dead / Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.