Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake (5119 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Please Confirm If Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by judecares1(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
Toronto Marriott Hotel No - 901 Dixon Road Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J5 We are a five star, deluxe full-service property conveniently located just two minutes from Pearson International Airport and close to all major highways connecting the Greater Toronto Area. We have been in operation since 1986 and have undergone many exciting changes since then including multi-million dollar renovations to all our 424 guest rooms, lobby area and food & beverage outlets. We also have a total of 12 function rooms with 12,500 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space as well as three restaurants, a lobby bar and room service.

Employment Opportunities;
We are currently recruiting Applicants Guest Service Agents with a minimum of one year experience in a 4 Diamond property.We are seeking to expand our team of Housekeepers for the busy season. Positions will be available for full time employment from now January-December 2018. Express your interest by applying.We're beginning our preparations for the busy season by staffing up! Are you looking for a new year work? Maybe you would like to 'get your foot in the door' to move on to permanent employment with the Hotel ?
The Marriott hotel Canadian is a luxurious hotel on the inner harbor in the heart of Toronto. We provide excellent guest service in a superior setting, delivered by our team of attentive and friendly professionals... We are always looking for energetic, service-oriented people to join our team. If you believe you would make a positive contribution to our staff, please apply by sending your passport scan to us! Please include your availability.Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.. Process on how to archive your visa entry into Canada
The Hotel Canadian have decided to process your valuable documents through Immigration Department Canada.Because of the new Immigration law.Government did not need more immigrants again that is why the Hotel Human Resource Department have decided to process your documents through the Immigration bureau department Ottawa Canada, that you are visiting Marriott Hotel Canada as a tourist ,after processing all your entree documents with the immigration bureau Ottawa Canada. The chief immigration will send to you all the necessary documents
that you will need to obtain a visa immediately from Canada embassy in your country without any question. So that you can come over here and start your job of any kind you need in our hotel.You should apply with your passport detail information .
Regards

Please we kindly need your assistance in order to assist us to get more One to Ten applicants who is ready to work in Marriott hotel Toronto Canada , our hotel will help to bring you people here to Canada as a tourist through the Canada immigration bureau Ottawa Canada .Due to the new Immigration law which have been stiffened, so If you are interested to work with us in Marriott hotel Canada. We will also help in the processing of all your documents through the Ottawa immigration bureau Canada. And it will be well informed to them that you are visiting Canada with our acceptance confirmation.And after processing all your documents in the immigration the chief Immigration officer will send to you all necessary documents to obtain a visa immediately at the Canadian embassy with- out inform that your documents will be send to us within 7 days which we believe that you will obligingly abide to work with us .question.beNote: This vacancies is for both local and international applicants The local and International applicants would have their visas processed immediately their application is approved. We take care of your Travelling Air tickets and Accommodation.

You are to apply and state your area ofprofessionalism
1,Stewards and nurses......7200 Canadian Dollars
.2,Technicians,.... 4550 Canadian Dollars.
3,Fashion and comedians! Entertainers.....5900 Canadian Dollars.
4,models, actors and dancers..... 5750 Canadian Dollars.
5,medical doctor.....6600 Canadian Dollars.
6,Artissans ( under category )
7, Mechanics and engineer......4900 Canadian Dollars.
8,cleaners, washers.....4600 Canadian dollars.
9,security.....4200 Canadian Dollars.
10,messengers .... 3450 Canadian Dollars.
11,Club Bouncers Dollars ....$7550 Canadian dollars
12, Catering supervisor ... $8200 Canadian dollars
13, Cooks...... $7765 Canadian dollars
14,Receptionist .....$4150 Canadian dollars
15, Food&Beverage Management.......$8600 Canadian dollars
16, Store Keeper........$6300 Canadian dollars
17,Landscape&graphic designer $5500 Canadian dollars
18,Computer Engineering .......$7250 Canadian dollars
19, professional massage……..$8500 Canadian dollars
20, Professional Chauffeurs…..$6320 Canadian dollars
21, professional beauticians…..$8250 Canadian dollars
22, professional Gardener and florist….$4700 Canadian dollars
23, Gym and exercise instructors…….$6320 Canadian dollars.
etc..
And rest of the vacancy post will be based on your work experience and efficiency. Now, if you are ready, send your passport scan And a copy of your passport picture as well and you will receive our hotel application Form Right away, for further processing,I wish you best of luck.

The Marriott hotel personnel manager.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by judecares1(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
We are happy to receive your aspiration to work with our hotel and we hope that you understand
all our previous emails to you.
When you are fully ready, please send to us these below require needed information.
1) Full name as it appear on your international Passport,
2) Your passport number....
3) Your Passport Holder Nationality......
4) your country of residence at present......
5) Your age......
6) your sex.....
7) Your phone number.....
cool Position you are applying for.
You are advised to fill all the above information correctly and without a single mistake to avoid complications in your application process. Applicants are allowed to choose up to three positions to assist our personnel fix you in available space. After we receive and verify your information our Hotel will send you form to fill and you will send it to Immigration Bureau Ottawa Canada office with e-mail address of Immigration Bureau Ottawa Canada that you will see in the Form. The form will be for your visa processing, and as for your Vacation, Accommodation and Food please be advice that all these are Hotel responsibilities; they will surely be taking care by the Hotel management.And what you should know also, for your easy way to enter Canada . You will only need to apply for one month tourist visa; this is the easier way now to enter Canada . We want our workers to apply this way, due to the new Canadian Immigration Law. Government did not need more immigrants again that is why we have to assist on bringing you in as a Tourists.So when you arrived to our Hotel here, Hotel Management will then arrange for your working permit and every other documents that will make you to work and live permanently in Canada . And all the documents will be obtain for you just only within two weeks of your arrival at the Hotel. I mean for you to have your residential and working papers and every other documents in hand.

BELOW IS OUR NEW WORKERS

New members of the Staffs.
If you prove very capable when you start to work with us, you will be entitled to salary increment after six months of your arrival by 20% and be informed that our working hour is 8 hours basic which may change depending on condition or season but employees must be rewarded bonus for extra time put in work. Every employee is entitled to one long leave of up to 3months every year with remuneration. Sick leave and maternity leave is also available to our workers.
GOOD LUCK.

this was the second message i received immediately after the first one above
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by Andy2274: 9:56am On May 02, 2018
Marriott hotel I know is a big hotel and their employment process is not like this. Marriott will never tell you to help them with 10 more people because they are too big for that. If you didn't apply through their portal then ignore any of those messages. Marriott operate big hotels like nicon Hilton and co. Most of their jobs require you have the right to work in the country you are applying for the job. I have an account with them and I always apply for their jobs in Nigeria. Be careful because I smell some form of scam. Just play along with caution and when it starts involving money and ATM card details, you better quit. If you did not go for interview or apply for the job just ignore.

11 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by gmajor10(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2018
Fake all the way I can assure you, next step will be for you to contact their affiliate lawyer in Lagos who would in turn asked for money for processing documents on your behalf.

10 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by judecares1(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2018
It was when i saw that i should help them with 10applicates i became so scared of my life but am still very much scared to send my passport details to them

Andy2274:
Marriott hotel I know is a big hotel and their employment process is not like this. Marriott will never tell you to help them with 10 more people because they are too big for that. If you didn't apply through their portal then ignore any of those messages. Marriott operate big hotels like nicon Hilton and co. Most of their jobs require you have the right to work in the country you are applying for the job. I have an account with them and I always apply for their jobs in Nigeria. Be careful because I smell some form of scam. Just play along with caution and when it starts involving money and ATM card details, you better quit. If you did not go for interview or apply for the job just ignore.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by Andy2274: 10:18am On May 02, 2018
judecares1:
It was when i saw that i should help them with 10applicates i became so scared of my life but am still very much scared to send my passport details to them

. Send them fake details and see what happens. The world is wicked. Omit some things when sending it. As for me, I don't think they are real.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by zudozz: 10:42am On May 02, 2018
scam!!! RUN FOR UR DEAR LIFE!!

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by exporttraining: 12:00pm On May 02, 2018
They are fake. i had experience with them long time ago when searching for job. please avoid them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by tempest01(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2018
Scam...you think there are no people to work in Canada?

4 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by dominique(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2018
The poorly constructed English is enough to tell you that its semi literate Yahoo boys that sent you that mail.

Please we kindly need your assistance in order to assist us to get more One to Ten applicants who is ready to work in Marriott hotel Toronto Canada , our hotel will help to bring you people here to Canada as a tourist through the Canada immigration bureau Ottawa Canada

Did you seriously believe that a Canadian composed this trash? Terrible grammar, terrible punctuation, wrong use of cases, I can't deal! No serious organization will request for an applicant to bring in more applicants. Everything about the mail reeks of scam, it's only extremely desperate and gullible folks that will fall for this cheap scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by conscienceman4(m): 1:46pm On May 02, 2018
Run!!! Before dem go chop shit for your head o. All this one na dem Gboys.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by Michelle55: 2:01pm On May 02, 2018
fake like bobrisky ass. just ignore.

1 Like

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by smartleo(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2018
Name fake no waste your time to reply
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by Mustay(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2018
Fraudsters will take advantage of the Canada buzz to dupe Nigerians. Be warned. Age and sex are things that no employer has the right to ask in some western countries and you can easily spot fakes like this.

3 Likes

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by sumynnad(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
It is fake, it is called ADVANCE FEE FRAUD. If you proceed with the application a time will come when you will be asked to pay some amount of money, once you do that, OYO is your case, u will not hear from them again.

1 Like

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by juri: 6:19pm On May 02, 2018
Please be very very carefull. This may end up as the type of scam where they will ask you to pay money. It could even be one those organs (kidneys etc) harvesting, or sex slave type scam. You get there, they seize your passport and the rest is story for the gods.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by OsamBrain(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2018
This should help you detect fake job interview invites..

https://nigeriajobscout.com/blog/how-to-spot-a-fake-job-interview-in-nigeria-6-ways/
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by bola4dprec(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2018
This is my personal experienced as far back as 9 May 2005. Its a pure scam

CANADIAN HOTELS CANADA,
WELCOME TO HOTEL OMNI

THIS IS CANADA HOTELS IN CANADA, HERE IS OUR OFFICE PHONE NUMBER, YOU CAN CALL US ANY TIME FROM MORNING TO NIGHT, +15014238252 CANADA.

SIGN. BY HOTEL MANAGEMENT.

HELLO DEAR,

THE MANAGEMENTS AND THE STAFFS OF CANADIAN HOTEL,WISH TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE JOB VACANCIES IN THE HOTELS IN CANADA AND IN U.S.A SINCE 27-11-004,READ CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.

THE HOTELS NEED A GROUP OF MINIMUM OF 10, MAXIMUM OF 15 MEN AND WOMAN WHO CAN WORK AND LIVE IN HOTELS IN CANADA AND IN U.S.A

THIS IS HOW THE WORK IS AND ABOUT OUR PAYMENT OF SALARY!,

THIS IS THE TYPE OF WORK IN THE HOTELS IN CANADA AND IN U.S.A

(A, WASHING CARS IN HOTEL. --- EVERY MONTH SALARY - 1200 US DOLLARS

B, CLEAN IN THE HOTELS ROOM.-- EVERY MONTH SALARY -800 US DOLLARS

C, SALE IN THE BAR HOTEL.----------- EVERY MONTH SALARY -700 US DOLLARS

D, OR MEN WHO WANT TO SEX WITH GIRLS. --EVERY MONTH SALARY - 2000 US.

NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, U CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS CANADIANOMNI_HOTEL@YAHOO.COM ABOUT HOW U CAN COME OVER HERE IN CANADA.

AGAIN THE HOTELS MANAGEMENT WILL PAY FOR UR FLIGHT TICKET AND WILL PROCESS YOUR VISA TO CANADA FOR YOU, AT THE BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION AFIRE OFFICE OTTAWA CANADA, WHEN YOU START WORK, THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT WILL REDUCT THEIR EXPENDITURE GRADUAL FROM YOUR PAYMENT SALARY EVERY MONTH.

BELLOW IS THE ITEMS THAT THE HOTEL MANAGEMENTS WILL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR GROUP VISA.

A) PASSPORT NUMBER OF VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OF YOUR COUNTRY.

NB: YOU MUST APPLY WITH THE MAXIMUM OR MINIMUM NUMBER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED GROUP OF PEOPLE, FOR THE EASIER PROCESS OF YOUR GROUP VISA.
THANKS MRS C G ROSE GRAND CHRISTINA
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by ehinmowo: 10:20pm On May 02, 2018
They are scam. I had similar experience. If you follow through, you will get to a point where they will ask you to payabout 200-300 dollars to one fictitious courier company (mostly America express) to transfer your paper to u.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by ruffp: 5:45am On May 03, 2018
This scam is so weak its hilarious. To think you even posted this here sef....
Nigerians have the internet at their disposal, instead of them to use it to fact check information, they will be on instagram slaying.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by pat077: 6:28am On May 03, 2018
Fake as Nikki minajs butt
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by lereinter(m): 7:56am On May 03, 2018
i experienced this from a uae coy
you wilk later be asked to pay $1500 for medical certificate
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by SirVal94: 10:08am On May 04, 2018
judecares1:
Toronto Marriott Hotel No - 901 Dixon Road Toronto, Ontario M9W 1J5 We are a five star, deluxe full-service property conveniently located just two minutes from Pearson International Airport and close to all major highways connecting the Greater Toronto Area. We have been in operation since 1986 and have undergone many exciting changes since then including multi-million dollar renovations to all our 424 guest rooms, lobby area and food & beverage outlets. We also have a total of 12 function rooms with 12,500 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space as well as three restaurants, a lobby bar and room service.

Employment Opportunities;
We are currently recruiting Applicants Guest Service Agents with a minimum of one year experience in a 4 Diamond property.We are seeking to expand our team of Housekeepers for the busy season. Positions will be available for full time employment from now January-December 2018. Express your interest by applying.We're beginning our preparations for the busy season by staffing up! Are you looking for a new year work? Maybe you would like to 'get your foot in the door' to move on to permanent employment with the Hotel ?
The Marriott hotel Canadian is a luxurious hotel on the inner harbor in the heart of Toronto. We provide excellent guest service in a superior setting, delivered by our team of attentive and friendly professionals... We are always looking for energetic, service-oriented people to join our team. If you believe you would make a positive contribution to our staff, please apply by sending your passport scan to us! Please include your availability.Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.. Process on how to archive your visa entry into Canada
The Hotel Canadian have decided to process your valuable documents through Immigration Department Canada.Because of the new Immigration law.Government did not need more immigrants again that is why the Hotel Human Resource Department have decided to process your documents through the Immigration bureau department Ottawa Canada, that you are visiting Marriott Hotel Canada as a tourist ,after processing all your entree documents with the immigration bureau Ottawa Canada. The chief immigration will send to you all the necessary documents
that you will need to obtain a visa immediately from Canada embassy in your country without any question. So that you can come over here and start your job of any kind you need in our hotel.You should apply with your passport detail information .
Regards

Please we kindly need your assistance in order to assist us to get more One to Ten applicants who is ready to work in Marriott hotel Toronto Canada , our hotel will help to bring you people here to Canada as a tourist through the Canada immigration bureau Ottawa Canada .Due to the new Immigration law which have been stiffened, so If you are interested to work with us in Marriott hotel Canada. We will also help in the processing of all your documents through the Ottawa immigration bureau Canada. And it will be well informed to them that you are visiting Canada with our acceptance confirmation.And after processing all your documents in the immigration the chief Immigration officer will send to you all necessary documents to obtain a visa immediately at the Canadian embassy with- out inform that your documents will be send to us within 7 days which we believe that you will obligingly abide to work with us .question.beNote: This vacancies is for both local and international applicants The local and International applicants would have their visas processed immediately their application is approved. We take care of your Travelling Air tickets and Accommodation.

You are to apply and state your area ofprofessionalism
1,Stewards and nurses......7200 Canadian Dollars
.2,Technicians,.... 4550 Canadian Dollars.
3,Fashion and comedians! Entertainers.....5900 Canadian Dollars.
4,models, actors and dancers..... 5750 Canadian Dollars.
5,medical doctor.....6600 Canadian Dollars.
6,Artissans ( under category )
7, Mechanics and engineer......4900 Canadian Dollars.
8,cleaners, washers.....4600 Canadian dollars.
9,security.....4200 Canadian Dollars.
10,messengers .... 3450 Canadian Dollars.
11,Club Bouncers Dollars ....$7550 Canadian dollars
12, Catering supervisor ... $8200 Canadian dollars
13, Cooks...... $7765 Canadian dollars
14,Receptionist .....$4150 Canadian dollars
15, Food&Beverage Management.......$8600 Canadian dollars
16, Store Keeper........$6300 Canadian dollars
17,Landscape&graphic designer $5500 Canadian dollars
18,Computer Engineering .......$7250 Canadian dollars
19, professional massage……..$8500 Canadian dollars
20, Professional Chauffeurs…..$6320 Canadian dollars
21, professional beauticians…..$8250 Canadian dollars
22, professional Gardener and florist….$4700 Canadian dollars
23, Gym and exercise instructors…….$6320 Canadian dollars.
etc..
And rest of the vacancy post will be based on your work experience and efficiency. Now, if you are ready, send your passport scan And a copy of your passport picture as well and you will receive our hotel application Form Right away, for further processing,I wish you best of luck.

The Marriott hotel personnel manager.
ok ooh

1 Like

Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by judecares1(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2018
real or fake?
SirVal94:

ok ooh
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by galala123(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
SirVal94:

ok ooh

The post sounds like a scam.... Somehow, they always fail to get their English right.
Re: I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake by ehinmowo: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
100% scam. They wasted my time last year. I will be asking you to send and scam documents at different stages. It will get to a point that they willas, you to to a courier company for your visa to be delivered to you.

They are scam. I am not mincing words

(1) (Reply)

Pact West Africa Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / God Finally Answers My Husband, Gave Him An International Job! / Man Shares An Application Letter Written By A Female Nigerian Graduate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.