Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (41145 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:00pm On May 02, 2018
An intending groom, Obinna has advised guys to stop wasting time and marry whom they love after finding that person. According to him, he met his fiancee three weeks ago and without wasting time, he has already done her wedding introduction and is set to finalize wedding steps in the coming weeks.

Sharing pictures of himself and his partner, the music promoter wrote;

I found this girl just three weeks ago, but I have gone for her introduction, next two weeks am going to complete the marriage journey steps before our traditional wedding. So what I'm trying to say GUYS if you see whom you love go for her for marriage not for sex.

Relationship is not love #obichereme #2018 #matrimonyWAIT FOR US, WE COMING THROUGH

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/i-found-this-girl-3-weeks-ago-man-who-is-set-to-wed-his-fiancee-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by ajoyeleke(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2018
Modified.

I dedicate this FTC to all Nigeria graduates that unemployment has forced us to start brown collar jobs

May thunder fire all d politicians

11 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by decatalyst(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
E go clear from your eyes soon... undecided

Iranu

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2018
He can do better #speak the truth

But 3 weeks though ... her witchcraft hasn’t manifest yet grin Or He is a Ritualllllllllll ( somebody finish it for me grin )

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by braimeddy: 2:03pm On May 02, 2018
See their looks. How dem even be sef

18 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by donstan18: 2:03pm On May 02, 2018
I'm sure the lady proposed to him, she's going to pay for everything cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That lady is too BEAUTIFUL for a man to propose to within 3 weeks. With her sexy teeth. cheesy

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2018
Happens when you jam serious individuals.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2018
the girl ugly ooo shocked BlackAdam55 come and see ur type of woman grin

6 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by roarik(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Divay22(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2018
That first pic thou shocked
I hope it lasts for long.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by seniorgozman(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2018
Lord have mercy on You
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Demogorgon(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2018
So after a one night stand.. Decided to tie the knot I sorry for you guy

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2018
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2018
Just 3weeks? HML oo
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 2:18pm On May 02, 2018
Different Strokes for different folks. Love is real! Congrats Oga Obinna!

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 02, 2018

You People Will Not Look For Fine Women...

See Her Face...

See Her Head Like Cotonu Agbalumo

6 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by victorian(f): 2:22pm On May 02, 2018
Wow! shocked

That's so fast undecided

Not advisable at all.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 2:33pm On May 02, 2018
The time frame's just too short! Marriage isn't a jump in and jump out when I feel like kinda thing. Whatever floats his boat anyways...

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Michelle55: 2:40pm On May 02, 2018
decatalyst:
E go clear from your eyes soon... undecided

Iranu
what's clearing? one mustn't date for eternity before tying the knot with their supposed partner. if the person you are with now completes you, why not do the needful and stop wasting his or her time all in the name of courtship or relationship. it's not how long but how well!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Khd95(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2018
see mustache like wetin goat climb cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2018
Saviour22:
the girl ugly ooo shocked BlackAdam55 come and see ur type of woman grin
sad Wat about the guy? he's a junky a chain-smoker he looks more like a criminal, I don't know if that's a lady or an evil spirit.

16 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Diamond23(f): 2:57pm On May 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
sad Wat about the guy? he's a junky a chain-smoker he looks more like a criminal, I don't know if that's a lady or an evil spirit.
U and saviour22 is a bad persin grin, is u both twins grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Deltatoto: 3:18pm On May 02, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
An intending groom, Obinna has advised guys to stop wasting time and marry whom they love after finding that person. According to him, he met his fiancee three weeks ago and without wasting time, he has already done her wedding introduction and is set to finalize wedding steps in the coming weeks.

Sharing pictures of himself and his partner, the music promoter wrote;

I found this girl just three weeks ago, but I have gone for her introduction, next two weeks am going to complete the marriage journey steps before our traditional wedding. So what I'm trying to say GUYS if you see whom you love go for her for marriage not for sex.

Relationship is not love #obichereme #2018 #matrimonyWAIT FOR US, WE COMING THROUGH

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/i-found-this-girl-3-weeks-ago-man-who-is-set-to-wed-his-fiancee-photos.html
una for consider una kids na.two ugly ppl
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
Some people are saying she's ugly, can they even create an ant? Let's not judge, we're no way better

6 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by sexdoll: 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
The girl made me think of chimpanzee.
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Deltatoto: 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Happens when you jam serious individuals.

no happens when u c puciii when u never c before

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
Another stupid lie just to trend online

2 Likes

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by xynerise: 3:19pm On May 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

Make I no just talk my mind
Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by andymofia(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are baaaaaaad, horsepower baaaaaad

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
Are you financially stable?Money brings peace in the home.
I even learned some dude borrow to do a wedding.After that,they became chronic debtors.

1 Like

Re: 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos by chronique(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2018
Rubbish x rubbish ³ x 1 million x another 1 million. Unserious old people that did not play when they were small. If na so people take dey marry, nobody for dey single. Two of them sef no just join for appearance at all. On a more serious note, the supposed wife looks like a man. How are we sure these aren't gay couple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.